Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Jaakuna Iro V.S. Queen Hallenthia

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Location: 25 meters

Hally go first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kg gangster; 02-20-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BFVT: R1: Jaakuna Iro V.S. Queen Hallenthia

In the throne room of Las Noches I wait for my opponent to arrive as I sit upon my throne lazily. Finally I spot him and prepare myself. Knowing full well this is going to be a tough battle and a timer is placed I wanna get things moving. I decide to release as I pull out two long blades that make up my Dragoness Halliellia!" I rise up from my throne and hold my blades in the air.

"ASCEND DRAGONESS HALLIELLIA!"

With those words a massive explosion sets off around me being released from my body at extreme speed. If the explosion engulfs you it will literally burn your skin right of the bone while the rotational sp within the explosion will tear your limbs apart and literally shred you to pieces. The explosion literally tears the throne room apart and spreads out engulfing a large area of LN castle literally obliterating it. Once the massive explosion of my rotational sp subsides you see me standing there before you in the rubble that is now around us the throne room ceasing to exist, my eyes golden with a bright radiance, 4 massive wings spread out from my back, 5 long spiked tails with blade like tips extending from behind me. My fingers have now formed long sharp and deadly claws and my hollow bone mask covers the entire top of my head with twisted horns along the top. My entire body is covered with a golden metal armor which is nearly impossible to break. In my right hand I hold a double bladed sword. One blade is long black and jagged made for breaking through powerful defenses. The other blade is long and silver radiating with a silver light. In my other hand I hold a large metal shield made out of the same substance as my zanpaktou. It IS part of my zanpaktou so simply attempting to destroy it would be futile and possibly a bad mistake. Along the edges of it is extremely sharp like a sword and the front of the shield is covered in 20 thick metal spikes made for piercing defenses.

"Now witness the power of my 1st release" Before I even finish those words I have sonidoed behind you at my full 1st release speed swinging my shield toward your back threatening to hit you with it. If it hits you the spikes will impale you all over your back while releasing my special sp into your body. At the exact same time 2 of my long tails lash out beside me shooting toward your legs threatening to wrap around you and impale their spikes into your legs while 3 of my tails rise above your head shooting down with their sharp tips toward your skull threatening to stab into you. I then pull my tails back and my shield and jump over top of you landing in front of you in which I will spin around fast swinging my tails threatening to have the tails spikes tear into your flesh across the front of you finishing up with the sharp blade tips threatening to slash across you as well as I then am facing you again. I then plunge my defense breaking sword toward your heart threatening to have it pierce right into you as it will break into defenses.

I hold my shield away from you but have the spikes along the shield at the same time I make my stab lash out 20 long blade like extensions which threaten to impale you in your neck, lungs, stomach, and head making a few aimed for each of those vital points and can pierce through defenses and follow you if you try to just dodge. Also when I started this combo making these attacks I began charging a cero in my mouth. After I use my extensions I then unleash this rotational death blade cero from my mouth with reflection shield properties out of my mouth. It can slice through most energy attacks and explosions by using the deflective ability of my rotational shield to do so. I fire it point blank at your head at extreme speeds that are attainable once in a release form or shikai. It will slice through most defenses and will kill you if it hits and will Hom in on you and kill you if you try to run away. It also takes on a flame like appearance due to the superheated energy and speed of the blade

"Rotational Flaming Death Blade!" Each attack I have made in this combo will threaten to put my superheated sp inside your body which will be deadly if not removed. Once I release my blade I fly away from you while my blade and shield begins to glow with a golden flame around them. "prepare to die. This is the killer combo that has killed a someone who is very powerful before because of a single slip up and underestimation of my shield. I remain in the distance and gaze at you waiting to see if you survived. My sp from my release explosion is still lingering in a widspread area spreading out all around as as it begins to form into these small sphere like shapes. Hundreds of these little spheres begin to form all around us and begin to spiral but do not harm you or touch you.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hally

1. Creativity: 19/20
2. Defense: 17/20
3. Offense: 19/20
4. Overall Strategy: 19/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill 18/20

Total: 92/100

Last edited by kg gangster; 02-21-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Nice scores. I am happy with those. Lolz my defence is always the weakest. You mean 92/100 thats what they total to be anyway. I has a calculator cause I suck at math but assumed the 19 was a typo.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Super typo lol

Well since it was the first move there's no real use of defense only preperation of defense for the next turn

Old 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Hally do you always start with that move? Well if these are the scores i might have a chance against maik once our moves get scored.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
Old 02-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its the move that killed.............well I wont say it cause it.....but it defeated someone very strong in the past.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Its the move that killed.............well I wont say it cause it.....but it defeated someone very strong in the past.
Was it yori?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
Old 02-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sorta yea. I even think I have the fight........somewhere although he never admited to it everyone agreed he died cause he cant regenerate the brain.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
kg gangster
Vongola XI

>.>
<.<

Old 02-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So I guess I win by default?? *sigh* What a boring battle......all that effort to make that move and no counter. -_-
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #12
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Who was Jaakuna?

Old 02-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

J-Sun.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-22-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Oh. I see.

Closed Thread