Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Sora V.S. Lunar

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Lunar go first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BFVT: R1: Sora V.S. Lunar

/waits for opponent to make the 1st move

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

U can go first if u want bro. Doesn't really matter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*Throws a rock at Sora, that has a present in it*

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Last edited by HeavenShocking LunarFang7; 02-20-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Is that your move?

Old 02-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #6
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
Is that your move?
Yes. Yes it is.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #7
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Lol u no that every turn is based on points gained there 5 different standards right? Ur gonna start with a handicap if that's ur turn

Old 02-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

A rock comes at me. what the hell? i say to myself but I imagine that it's probably a trap and use my sonido do get away from it.Then I lunge it Lunar and fire a cero straight at his face

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 02-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
Lol u no that every turn is based on points gained there 5 different standards right? Ur gonna start with a handicap if that's ur turn
Meh. I don't care. If I lose, I lose. It just means the kid has more creativity than me in the eyes of the judges.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-21-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

How am I supposed to judge this? O.o
Lunar:
1. Creativity: 2/20
2. Defense: 2/20
3. Offense: 4/20
4. Overall Strategy: 4/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill 4/20

16/100

Aizen:
3. Offense: 6/20

18/100

Come on guys get serious.................those moves were horrible. Lolz I know you can do better then that. The only reason Aizen won this is cause he actually fired something that can kill. Lunar you threw a rock and didnt explain what the present was. For all we know it could explode into confettii which would do nothing. XD. Get Serious. Your as lazy as starrk. I dont know how Aizen fights but Lunar.........I know you and your a damn good fighter when you actually try................I am even being semi-nice with these points cause you did nothing in your move basically. XXDDD. Aizen dont just "sonido away" from things.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #11
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

oops.sorry bout that

Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Its okay. Your fairly new to fighting correct? Try to make up your own moves and such and not just sonido away and use a simple cero. The limit in this verse is your imagination. Go read some other fights and get a feel for what I mean. I dont wanna say how to fight cause this is a tourny so I cant really give you help ither then that. Lunar when he wants to can slaughter ppl. Hes teir 1 which is the same teir as me. High tier but not the hightest. Tier 0-1 are highest teir fighters and are very good.....however lunar wont try unless he has to so if he doesnt in that next move do something to make him try. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #13
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
How am I supposed to judge this? O.o
Lunar:
3. Offense: 4/20

16/100

Aizen:
3. Offense: 6/20

18/100

Come on guys get serious.................those moves were horrible. Lolz I know you can do better then that. The only reason Aizen won this is cause he actually fired something that can kill. Lunar you threw a rock and didnt explain what the present was. For all we know it could explode into confettii which would do nothing. XD. Get Serious. Your as lazy as starrk. I dont know how Aizen fights but Lunar.........I know you and your a damn good fighter when you actually try................I am even being semi-nice with these points cause you did nothing in your move basically. XXDDD. Aizen dont just "sonido away" from things.
*Was sleeping* Huh?

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lunar.............*shakes head* Come on show these ppl how good you are and try this next move.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #15
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Its okay. Your fairly new to fighting correct? Try to make up your own moves and such and not just sonido away and use a simple cero. The limit in this verse is your imagination. Go read some other fights and get a feel for what I mean. I dont wanna say how to fight cause this is a tourny so I cant really give you help ither then that. Lunar when he wants to can slaughter ppl. Hes teir 1 which is the same teir as me. High tier but not the hightest. Tier 0-1 are highest teir fighters and are very good.....however lunar wont try unless he has to so if he doesnt in that next move do something to make him try. XD
alright

Old 02-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #16
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm not gonna be able to counter for a few days. My computer has a virus, and I need to take it my friends store for it to be fixed. I had to send this through my brothers Ipod for those who don't believe me. So, if it isn't a good reason to postpone this fight, then I forfeit.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #17
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

aw that sucks.

Old 02-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #18
kg gangster
Vongola XI

I'll give you till the rest of the fights wrap up. Sound fair?

Old 02-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #19
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

i'm down with that

Old 02-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #20
kg gangster
Vongola XI

cool!

Closed Thread