Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Makoto Cifer V.S. Kon Cifer

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Makoto Cifer go first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BFVT: R1: Makoto Cifer V.S. Kon Cifer

A gentle sigh escaped my mouth, walking through the stairways. The dim candle light that lit my way began to waver. Abruptly, i stopped by a doorway that led to the throne room. Two figures were having a conversation, saying thm heard a rumor that kon cifer had returned to las noches castle. Despite the rumor i had just recieved my facial didn't change in the slightest. Recent events had left me going through a long-term depression. I meandered through the stairways, towards the cieling of las noches. I would soon emerge from the dark stairway into the moonlit roof. Upon my entry, my brother, kon cifer, was standing before me amongst the pillars. With a low and blan voice i said, "So the rumors were true, huh? I haven't seen you in several weeks, brother."

Upon those words, i held my hand outward towards you, sending forth a cero from the palm of my hand. The cero was guided and would attempt to engulf you. Abruptly, i used my spirit energy to launch myself towards a pillar that was close to my vicinity. Upon reaching the pillar, i drew forth my sword as i struck my blade into the pillar, clashing my index finger with my blade, which resulted in a stream of blood flowing down the palm of my hand. Just then, i backflipped upward, mixing my blood with a cero, leaping upward and off the pillar as the cero shifted to a light blue color. With a swift thrust, i sent forth a rather large light blue cero from the palm of my hand. Gran Rey Cero!! The cero was guided and attempted to engulf you body, resulting in severe 2nd degree burns upon your body.

Several feet above the pillar, he dashed downward. Reaching his blade, he paused for a slight second or two, ejecting his blade from the pillar rather quickly, while ibegan to gather spiritual pressure amounst my body, which was known as "Iron skin.". In turn, my hierro began to harden. My hierro, after a few moments, became as dense and hard as steel. The more that past, my hierro began to gather more density. The pigment of his skin began to emit "Squealing" noices, which was a vital indication of my skin's density LV.Advanced hierro. Reaching striking distance, i used my momentum that i acquired previously, aiming a downward slash towards your skull, attempting to cleave your torso in two. Even if ou should parry the strike, the initial force of the strike would send you through the ciling of las noches. It would also fracture the bones in your hands, should you parry the strike. Quickly, i drew back my blade. Then, as my feet touched the ground, i twirled my body quickly, aiming a violent horizontal slash towards your neck, attempting to slice off your head.

Abruptly, i dashed backward a few feet. Upon doing so, i rushed towards you. Reaching striking distance, i aimed three horizontal kicks towards your forehead, chest, and abdomen. Each kick would shatter bone and rupture organs. With each individual kick, thin and sharp pieces of spiritual energy were sent forth towards the initial target. With an abrubt sonido, i appeared atop a pillar close to vicinity, holding my blade towards the sky, gathering spirit energy amongst my blade....

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
A gentle sigh escaped my mouth, walking through the stairways. The dim candle light that lit my way began to waver. Abruptly, i stopped by a doorway that led to the throne room. Two figures were having a conversation, saying thm heard a rumor that kon cifer had returned to las noches castle. Despite the rumor i had just recieved my facial didn't change in the slightest. Recent events had left me going through a long-term depression. I meandered through the stairways, towards the cieling of las noches. I would soon emerge from the dark stairway into the moonlit roof. Upon my entry, my brother, kon cifer, was standing before me amongst the pillars. With a low and blan voice i said, "So the rumors were true, huh? I haven't seen you in several weeks, brother."

Upon those words, i held my hand outward towards you, sending forth a cero from the palm of my hand. The cero was guided and would attempt to engulf you. Abruptly, i used my spirit energy to launch myself towards a pillar that was close to my vicinity. Upon reaching the pillar, i drew forth my sword as i struck my blade into the pillar, clashing my index finger with my blade, which resulted in a stream of blood flowing down the palm of my hand. Just then, i backflipped upward, mixing my blood with a cero, leaping upward and off the pillar as the cero shifted to a light blue color. With a swift thrust, i sent forth a rather large light blue cero from the palm of my hand. Gran Rey Cero!! The cero was guided and attempted to engulf you body, resulting in severe 2nd degree burns upon your body.

Several feet above the pillar, he dashed downward. Reaching his blade, he paused for a slight second or two, ejecting his blade from the pillar rather quickly, while ibegan to gather spiritual pressure amounst my body, which was known as "Iron skin.". In turn, my hierro began to harden. My hierro, after a few moments, became as dense and hard as steel. The more that past, my hierro began to gather more density. The pigment of his skin began to emit "Squealing" noices, which was a vital indication of my skin's density LV.Advanced hierro. Reaching striking distance, i used my momentum that i acquired previously, aiming a downward slash towards your skull, attempting to cleave your torso in two. Even if ou should parry the strike, the initial force of the strike would send you through the ciling of las noches. It would also fracture the bones in your hands, should you parry the strike. Quickly, i drew back my blade. Then, as my feet touched the ground, i twirled my body quickly, aiming a violent horizontal slash towards your neck, attempting to slice off your head.

Abruptly, i dashed backward a few feet. Upon doing so, i rushed towards you. Reaching striking distance, i aimed three horizontal kicks towards your forehead, chest, and abdomen. Each kick would shatter bone and rupture organs. With each individual kick, thin and sharp pieces of spiritual energy were sent forth towards the initial target. With an abrubt sonido, i appeared atop a pillar close to vicinity, holding my blade towards the sky, gathering spirit energy amongst my blade....

A gentle sigh escaped my mouth, I looked up at the night sky. The moonlight was coming down on my body."It's been a few weeks. I don't really miss this place."I said to myself. Waiting a few seconds I could sense my brother. He walked up the staircase and appeard infront of him. I smirked looking at him."What do you miss me or something, brother? It's not like we care about each other."Quickly I release my sword upwards. Cutting the cero right in half. Watching blood from your hand flow into your cero. I laugh releasing this dense green SE around my body. Quickly I swing my blade though the SE. It releases this huge wave of SE towards your attack. Both attacks hit and explode on contact with each other. Now SP gethers around his body. His skin becomes super hard and dense. The air around his body becomes very hot. Watching you attack me from above. I laugh taking a step to the right side. Letting your blade pass my body. Quickly I bring my right arm upwards by my neck. My dense SE flow around my arm. It blocks your sword from hitting my neck. The dense SE should crack your blade. Yet it might not happen. Quickly you come at me again. =/ As you try to kick my forehead. I duck under it letting it pass over my head.(The pieces of SP would also passs over my head.) Now I bring both hands infront of my chest. My SE flows around them both. Quickly this wall of SE appears infront of me. It hardens blocking the other two kicks and pieces of SP coming at me. Watching you appear on this pillar. I laugh pointing my blade at you.

"It's my turn to attack you."My blade glows this light grey color. The earth around me breaks into tiny pieces. My SE becomes super dense and crushing."I'll show you the true, Genjitsu!"This blast of grey light forms around me. After a few seconds. I walk out of the light. This grey amour has formed around my body. Two grey wings form on my back. The hollow bone on my face forms around my head. Making this mask around it. My sword has formed into my right arm. My left arm is red like blood. My eyes are light green. Quickly this grey cero forms at the tip of my blade."Reality Cero"The cero releases towards your body at fast speeds. Yet once withing 5ft of you. The cero disappears from view. As I flick my wings I appear infront of you. Quickly I swing my right arm at your side. Hoping to slice you in half with great force. With the twist of my body. I bring my left fist towards your face. This red SE flows around my fist.(The effect of my red SE is to eat away different matter. Like it would eat away your SE on contact with it. It would also eat away at your blade.)Hoping to smash your face into nothing. If I miss with this attack. This red mist will quickly form around you. Hoping to trap you inside of it. I sonido away from you. As I looking at you from a distance. I laugh knowing the effects of my reality cero later in this fight.

GF:TRS
Old 02-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

I shall counter tommorow....

Old 02-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Shall counter momentarily......

Old 02-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Alright, before i counter i need you to elaborate on few things. So, if i dodge this in anyway, it will engulf me, correct? And, exactly how far will your mist expand if i should dodge?

Old 02-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Needs judging.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 02-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Needs judging.
Hm???

Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The match has had no judging, and round 1 is supposed to be over.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
The match has had no judging, and round 1 is supposed to be over.
Alright; i leave you to it then.....

Old 02-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I'm not actually a judge here. I was bumping it to make it easier for a judge to find.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
I'm not actually a judge here. I was bumping it to make it easier for a judge to find.
Oh..........

Old 02-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Bacon can you judge this fight. I dont have the attention span I dont think my numbers would be accurate. Thanks
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #14
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Danielle said she'd judge this one. Unless another judge gets to it first

Old 02-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #15
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
Danielle said she'd judge this one. Unless another judge gets to it first
*Shrugs*

Old 02-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #16
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*stares at it* i could judge, i did send sixxy an app to judge for his tourny..

Old 02-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #17
kg gangster
Vongola XI

If u want. U do good in SERP so I trust u. Just udge on the 5 categories 0-20 each

Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #18
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Makoto Cifer
Creativity - 15/20
Defense - 17/20
Offense - 18/20
Overall strategy - 16/20
Use of power and skill - 17/20
Total: 83/100

Kon Cifer
Creativity - 18/20
Defense - 14/20
Offense - 18/20
Overall strategy - 17/20
Use of powers and skill - 17/20
Total: 84/100

Very very close.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #19
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I thought Seph was doing that, sorry Kg. o.o

Old 03-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #20
kg gangster
Vongola XI

He never did.... It's all good I dont mind. Do u agree with my rating?

Closed Thread