Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Liam V.S. Maximus the Juggernaut

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting distance: 25 meters

Liam go first!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BFVT: R1: Liam V.S. Maximus the Juggernaut

waits...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You can make the first move if u want bro.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

nah, I'll wait

Old 02-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
Chidori 3
Chunin Exam Participant

Chidori 3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bankai!!!! Plein-Vite!!!! ~a thick and large cloud containing toxic energy and wind energy forms around myself. My zanpaktou's form into 2 curved blades connected by a chain. The cloud spreads out around myself. The toxic energy (TE) and wind energy (WE) combined in the cloud quickly break down and destroy anything that comes within it~ (except me of course )

El Brazo Largo Alcance De La Muerte!!~ 8 Jax shaped spiked balls, 2-3 ft in diameter, fly down towards the the ground around me. These spikes are laced with poison and if they hit an opponent the opponent will become infected with a deadly toxin. Being a liquid the toxin is more potent and will spread through the blood stream faster. When they hit the ground they will stick into it, the poison still lacing the blades of the spikes. Since my SE is infused into the toxin if any foreign SE comes within 5ft of the ball the center of the ball will explode sending the spikes flying in all directions. If cut by the blade it will infect the person with the toxin killing them in minutes. The balls are 15 ft away from me~

~I open my hand and position my palm towards the ground~ Bakudo 21: Sekienton!! ~A thick red cloud explodes all around me in an attempt to hide me from your vision.~ Bakudo 26: Kyokko!! ~As the words are spoken the bakudo hides the me from sight, by bending light. This spell has the ability to totally hide my presence and reiatsu. How it should appear to you is that I "disappeared" in the cloud of smoke. As the red cloud fades away I shunpo 10 ft back from where I was originally standing.~

~I grab onto the chain connecting my blades and begin to swing both the blades around. One of them begins to build up TE as it spins and the other WE. I stand ready for your attack, my cloud still surrounding me.~

Last edited by Chidori 3; 02-20-2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Added color to my moves.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Getting into bankai fast now, are we?
*As I see my fellow captain go into bankai I quickly jump back away from the cloud. Suddenly Liam completely disappears. I decide that the cloud of smoke is blocking my view, so I use Hado 58: Tenran which makes a tornado come out of my hand. The tornado hits the cloud dispersing it. The cloud should have been spread out enough that the poison is so little it can't effect you. Then I stand in a defensive stance and await your attack.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

So does a judge judge this round now so then they can continue and based on the categories? Did you want me to judge it? Note: I am not easy at judging I have seen everything in this verse so I am a tough judge but I will be fair.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
kg gangster
Vongola XI

If u want to hally u can begin judging

Old 02-21-2011, 02:04 AM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Liam
1. Creativity: 16/20
2. Defense: 16/20
3. Offense: 14/20
4. Overall Strategy:15/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill: 14/20
Total: 75/100

Maximus:
1. Creativity: 8/20
2. Defense: 8/20
3. Offense: 12/20
4. Overall Strategy: 10/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill: 10/20
Total: 48/100

Liam nice move and well prepped but I think your holding back. Dont hold back.
PMP I know you have more then that to show dont hold back either. I wanna see some excitement in these fights. Be more creative cause I have seen what you can do in KHR verse and your very very good.
You guys both need to step this thing up start trying to actually kill eachother. XXDD Since there is a time limit you cant offord to hold back. Also sorry if the judgeing is harsh I am picky at what I look for in a fight.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #10
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Liam
1. Creativity: 16/20
2. Defense: 16/20
3. Offense: 14/20
4. Overall Strategy:15/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill: 14/20
Total: 75/100

Maximus:
1. Creativity: 8/20
2. Defense: 8/20
3. Offense: 12/20
4. Overall Strategy: 10/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill: 10/20
Total: 48/100

Liam nice move and well prepped but I think your holding back. Dont hold back.
PMP I know you have more then that to show dont hold back either. I wanna see some excitement in these fights. Be more creative cause I have seen what you can do in KHR verse and your very very good.
You guys both need to step this thing up start trying to actually kill eachother. XXDD Since there is a time limit you cant offord to hold back. Also sorry if the judgeing is harsh I am picky at what I look for in a fight.
Alright, alright, I'll get serious :P

Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Good cause I know you can do a heck of alot better then that. Liam is not one to take it easy I will tell you that. His next move could be leathal if your not prepared. Have fun.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
Mayuri
Genin

Mayuri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a counter that would kill liam and his annoying gases. I will have to test it out one day
Old 02-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

...bump

Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #14
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

...bump

Old 02-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #15
Chidori 3
Chunin Exam Participant

Chidori 3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
Getting into bankai fast now, are we?
*As I see my fellow captain go into bankai I quickly jump back away from the cloud. Suddenly Liam completely disappears. I decide that the cloud of smoke is blocking my view, so I use Hado 58: Tenran which makes a tornado come out of my hand. The tornado hits the cloud dispersing it. The cloud should have been spread out enough that the poison is so little it can't effect you. Then I stand in a defensive stance and await your attack.
~I flash step behind you, still hidden by my kido, and swing my right blade for your neck aiming to cut your head off. The blade is fused with WE so it even coming within inches of the blade will begin to cause lacerations to your skin. I shunpo back to the center of my spiked balls and put my hand to the ground~ Custom Bakudo: Toxic Vine Entanglement! ~A thorny vine whips up from underneath you and aims to wrap around you, starting at your legs and working its way up your body. The vines thorns are laced with poison and if they puncture your skin you will be instantly paralyzed. As long as I keep my hand to the ground I can direct the vine and continually feed it energy to grow longer and longer. With my free I hand my zanpaktou around my neck and then direct my poisonous cloud down the through the ground beneath me and up through the hole where the vine came from. This way I won't be giving away my position. I direct the cloud of TE and WE to come at you from the opposite way the vine is so that you have to decide to go through the cloud and get cut to pieces or get caught by the vine, that is if you can't figure out a way to counter on or the other.~
Old 02-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #16
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori 3 View Post
~I flash step behind you, still hidden by my kido, and swing my right blade for your neck aiming to cut your head off. The blade is fused with WE so it even coming within inches of the blade will begin to cause lacerations to your skin. I shunpo back to the center of my spiked balls and put my hand to the ground~ Custom Bakudo: Toxic Vine Entanglement! ~A thorny vine whips up from underneath you and aims to wrap around you, starting at your legs and working its way up your body. The vines thorns are laced with poison and if they puncture your skin you will be instantly paralyzed. As long as I keep my hand to the ground I can direct the vine and continually feed it energy to grow longer and longer. With my free I hand my zanpaktou around my neck and then direct my poisonous cloud down the through the ground beneath me and up through the hole where the vine came from. This way I won't be giving away my position. I direct the cloud of TE and WE to come at you from the opposite way the vine is so that you have to decide to go through the cloud and get cut to pieces or get caught by the vine, that is if you can't figure out a way to counter on or the other.~
As you come behind me I hear you, so I quickly shunpo to the left, then behind you. As soon as I get behind you, you shunpo into your balls (tehehe that would hurt XD). I then see you use a custom kido and vines come out of that ground at me. Luckily, before they get me I shunpo towards the balls where you are (I blew the smoke away so I can see you). Then a poison cloud jumps out of the ground from where I was. But I'm not there anymore, so I am safe.

"Alright, time to get serious." I say "Decapitate, Cera Legeno!" When I say this my zanp. turns in to a bat'leth. I then say "My father is the former captain of the 8th division, Shunsui Kyoraku. I will now show you my way of living up to the strongest captain in the former Gotei 13. We will play the shadow game first. Oh, I might mention, I don't play the same games as my father." I then jump toward you and swing at you with my bat'leth, when I do you also feel me swing at your back.. "Watch your back, at all times." I say as I shunpo behind him. "I said ALL TIMES!!" As I appear behind you and slash at your back, and a slash at your front also comes at you. "Don't try to use my game until you know what it does..." I say as I continue to appear around and shlash at you 10 more times. I then jump back and launch a Hado 54: Haien at you.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #17
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Hally, judge this round already!

Old 02-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #18
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

...bump

Old 02-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #19
kg gangster
Vongola XI

We'll just judge based on the 2 rounds since r1 is over.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #20
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

just the last two moves?

Closed Thread