Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #41
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Post a picture of you and write 10 things about you!!!:DDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
yush, but i don't go on it Dx
aww lol, how bout a facebook ;]?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #42
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
aww lol, how bout a facebook ;]?
of course ;D

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:56 PM   #43
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
of course ;D
look for me ;]

Serena Jordan Klisch

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #44
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Name: Breanna ♥
State: Florida
Spoiler:

1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I am very sexually open.
3. I am multiracial.
4. I adore Asian men.
5. I hate most women.
6. I am very open-minded.
7. I am very optimistic.
8. I am very dominant.
9. I sometimes wish I was male.
10. I am confident.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #45
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
VORNY, VORNY I LOVE YOU!

HAAAY SASU!! <3

Name: Vornmusion Infinitum Dark
Origin: The Infinitum
Home Planet: Trison
Picture:
Spoiler:

1. Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime.
2. I love Storms. You don't even know.
3. My favorite pass time is hanging out in The Flying Cactus.
4. I make rainbows in my spare time.
5. I like all genres of music.
6. I love sour candy. It is the best. No exceptions.
7. My favorite movie is Big Trouble in Little China.
8. I love Storms. You really don't even know.
9. Captain Picard is and will always be the best captain.
10. Roses are my favorite flower. They are the best. If you don't agree suck a throne.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 02-20-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #46
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Name: Breanna ♥
State: Florida
Spoiler:

1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I am very sexually open.
3. I am multiracial.
4. I adore Asian men.
5. I hate most women.
6. I am very open-minded.
7. I am very optimistic.
8. I am very dominant.
9. I sometimes wish I was male.
10. I am confident.
you don't have me<3

@vorny: i loves you ;~;

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-20-2011, 12:04 AM   #47
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

A note to people.

Do NOT be specific or provide more than first name or state.

Using what lilhinata has shown I have found out her home address, school, friends facebooks, her facebook, and could easily get more info. Do not open yourself up to creepers on the internet.

As always be smart and be safe.

Not a joke.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #48
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
A note to people.

Do NOT be specific or provide more than first name or state.

Using what lilhinata has shown I have found out her home address, school, friends facebooks, her facebook, and could easily get more info. Do not open yourself up to creepers on the internet.

As always be smart and be safe.

Not a joke.
good for you at finding me =/ and home address????? ive never put that on the web....

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #49
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
good for you at finding me =/ and home address????? ive never put that on the web....
doesn't matter. you can find everything. toma's magic.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #50
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It doesn't need to be on the web. Names lead to parents, parents lead to address.

Be careful.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 02-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #51
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
@vorny: i loves you ;~;
I gave you a heart! D:
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #52
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I gave you a heart! D:
i know xD

just stating a fact =P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #53
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

luckily i keep a knife on me <.< >.> ....

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 12:13 AM   #54
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
luckily i keep a knife on me <.< >.> ....

I'd rather you just not give out the info. I'm sorry to be a killjoy but I have a long standing history of advising people not to give out too much info online, particularly young women.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 02-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #55
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I'd rather you just not give out the info. I'm sorry to be a killjoy but I have a long standing history of advising people not to give out too much info online, particularly young women.
thank you "DAD" i understand already =/ .....

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #56
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thank you "DAD" i understand already =/ .....
please don't blow off toma's warnings. he may seem very... lectury and like you don't want to listen, but please, he's just trying to warn you.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #57
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
please don't blow off toma's warnings. he may seem very... lectury and like you don't want to listen, but please, he's just trying to warn you.
i did listen man..... im not blowing it off, im getting irritated...... he's acting like my grandmother which she is terribly strict...... so w/e.......

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #58
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't mind the flak, it's better than reading about her on the internet in a month.

I know people who have had bad things happen. A little teenage exasperation is better than a sexually abused corpse. It rolls off.

If you were more concerned about her feelings, sorry I'm not and wasn't thinking.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 02-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #59
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i did listen man..... im not blowing it off, im getting irritated...... he's acting like my grandmother which she is terribly strict...... so w/e.......
don't get irritated either!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #60
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Pro tip of the week. Edit your post ^^

Tags
alll, facts, fun, know more, offf, pictures, tooo, youuu