Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Post to all you sasusaku fans out there!!

Kishimoto announced this that he DID like the pairing of SasuSaku.. preferably he has passed a rumor down to everyone that he may put a SasuSaku moment in the end of the series....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Default Re: to all you sasusaku fans out there!!

i like it !!
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

same here ^ ^

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry, I'm not going to go to the link. If it's an interview, it can be translated poorly. Truth is he likes narusaku better. If he didn't he wouldn't have had her feelings change for naruto from chapter 3 to now.

EDIT: I went to the link and this is the interview everyone keeps mistranslating. It's the one from about chapter 474, and he said "It looks like Sakura still loves Sasuke." In another one before that he was asked if Naruto liked Hinata and if Sasuke liked Sakura. He said no and that was around 450. But unless you can get a full translation of the interview by an unbias source or by VIZ, you can't trust an interview.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second

Last edited by Heroescomeback99; 02-19-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 View Post
Sorry, I'm not going to go to the link. If it's an interview, it can be translated poorly. Truth is he likes narusaku better. If he didn't he wouldn't have had her feelings change for naruto from chapter 3 to now.
like wise my young person, it is a newspaper article about who he likes the most on couples, he announced he dislikes the couples NaruSaku and naruhina, but he said he likes SasuSaku the most... It is only writing on a video buddy, and if you don't believe me, google it!!

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

bite me you weirdo :/

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

PLUS anyway it was a 2009 interview NOT a 2010 interview ^ ^

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #8
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
like wise my young person, it is a newspaper article about who he likes the most on couples, he announced he dislikes the couples NaruSaku and naruhina, but he said he likes SasuSaku the most... It is only writing on a video buddy, and if you don't believe me, google it!!
Like I said, an unbias source. Newspapers all almost always bias. Two more things:
1. It's from around Sakura's confession. At this point, the chapter that it happened at, he wants people to think she may have feelings for Sasuke. He did that so no one would think Sakura would try to kill Sasuke.

2. He wouldn't say "I'm going to have sasusaku at the end." It would be an insult to his story to give away the ending. It would also be insulting for him to turn narusaku's development to nothing at the end, unless something major changed and from more then 10 years of development, it would take around the same amount of time to change that and that is not going to happen because Naruto as a series has about 1-2 years left.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 02-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #9
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And your going to believe a video? >.> i only believe when i see it. this video here looks fake. and wikipedia is bull its a bunch of lies so.. if its true its probably going to be like obitos death. but its SO unlikely to happen because sasuke tried to kill sakura.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Like I said, an unbias source. Newspapers all almost always bias. Two more things:
1. It's from around Sakura's confession. At this point, the chapter that it happened at, he wants people to think she may have feelings for Sasuke. He did that so no one would think Sakura would try to kill Sasuke.

2. He wouldn't say "I'm going to have sasusaku at the end." It would be an insult to his story to give away the ending. It would also be insulting for him to turn narusaku's development to nothing at the end, unless something major changed and from more then 10 years of development, it would take around the same amount of time to change that and that is not going to happen because Naruto as a series has about 1-2 years left.
he said it was a rumor impose to that there may be a SasuSaku MOMENT around the end of the series, not at the END!!! =/

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
PLUS anyway it was a 2009 interview NOT a 2010 interview ^ ^
Also, please specify. He liked Sasusaku in the begining, during the Zabuza arc, but after that he liked narusaku better.(That is being inferred from the development and the anti-sasusaku development.)
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 02-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
And your going to believe a video? >.> i only believe when i see it. this video here looks fake. and wikipedia is bull its a bunch of lies so.. if its true its probably going to be like obitos death. but its SO unlikely to happen because sasuke tried to kill sakura.
How bout THIS, I send Kishimoto A Fanmail and see if he replies to my letter!!! THAN if I AM right than what will you say??

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #13
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
he said it was a rumor impose to that there may be a SasuSaku MOMENT around the end of the series, not at the END!!! =/
Thank you for the clarification. Also, even that "moment" seems unlikely. We've seen Sasuke would have no problem killing Sakura and that Sakura cares about Naruto's feelings more that Sasuke's life.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 02-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification. Also, even that "moment" seems unlikely. We've seen Sasuke would have no problem killing Sakura and that Sakura cares about Naruto's feelings more that Sasuke's life.
Stop neglecting the fact that you think you know everything!! Sakura still loves Sasuke but in fact that there may possible be no couple pairing AT all..... Naruto loved Sakura till the fact she LIED to him and there we find out that Sakura is to aware to end up with Naruto.... It will not happen....

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #15
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
How bout THIS, I send Kishimoto A Fanmail and see if he replies to my letter!!! THAN if I AM right than what will you say??
Wouldn't care. but its unlikely to have a SasuSaku moment. if your wrong then what will you say?

Old 02-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
Wouldn't care. but its unlikely to have a SasuSaku moment. if your wrong then what will you say?
Keep my trap shut and wouldnt give a Sh**....

LHG

Old 02-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #17
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Keep my trap shut and wouldnt give a Sh**....
Okay well you go send your message to Kishi and if he says no. I get to Haunt this thread forever. ;]

Old 02-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #18
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
Stop neglecting the fact that you think you know everything!! Sakura still loves Sasuke but in fact that there may possible be no couple pairing AT all..... Naruto loved Sakura till the fact she LIED to him and there we find out that Sakura is to aware to end up with Naruto.... It will not happen....
I'm not saying I know everything. Yes, Sakura still does have feelings for Sasuke and Sakura has feelings for Naruto. From what is in the manga, Sakura most likely has stronger feelings for Naruto. Currently, there is no proof anyone loves anyone. Yes, there may no pairings, but there is more likely a chance of pairings.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #19
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Please don't include the time skip period (3 years) as "development time." Naruto wasn't even in the village at the time. He was with Jiraiya training preparing for the Akatsuki. Sakura also was with her master training. Naruto and Sakura were in the academy approximately around age 12 (which is around when the manga began) and now they are about 16-17 years old. How could they have 10 years development time?

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 02-19-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:36 AM   #20
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like it too besides Kishimoto at the time of the 2010 interview states that Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura and that means that narusaku isn't going to happen!

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
blah, kishimoto, naruto, sasusaku