Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Dear Lunch

you said you only needed to be cooked for 16 minutes at 400 degrees. It has now been 30 with you on 450 degrees.
When I take you out of the oven to check you, the glass burns me through the pot holder. Why is your meaty insides not done?
I give up, I will eat you as you are, and hopefully, you will not sicken me.

I should have microwaved you....
ShAnE ThE UnDeAd nOm
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dear Lunch

And why the hell are you not at school kid

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Hmmm, not a Hot Pocket...

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I could ask the same of you.
Besides, I dont have school on Fridays.

Na, my da doesnt allow hot pockets into the house..too unhealthy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zombie Girl, brains are best served chilled.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I could ask the same of you.
Besides, I dont have school on Fridays.

Na, my da doesnt allow hot pockets into the house..too unhealthy...
Why not?

Um, they aren't?

Well, Lean Pockets aren't.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lean pockets are just the same as hot pockets, but half the size. >.>

Last edited by Wooster; 02-18-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Hmmm, not a Hot Pocket...
You're hot but not in my pocket..which is devastating knowledge to say the least.
Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

wooster...oh wooster you amuse me so, /noms woosters brainzzzz

nope, no lean pockets either.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Len pockets are just the same as hot pockets, but half the size. >.>
what's a Len Pocket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
You're hot but not in my pocket..which is devastating knowledge to say the least.
/Twist shoe in sand

:opos:

/Heil

Old 02-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I meant Lens no doubt.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Sounds hot and scientific.

/Heil

Old 02-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

What were you cooking?

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds hot and scientific.
Damn straight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
What were you cooking?
Ask Dwayne Johnson. Now if only NBT were here. *sighnation*

Old 02-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #15
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

But I don't want to, he's all big and buffy and he will steal my pencil.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #16
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

YouTube:

I was cooking beef patties.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #17
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

/Twist shoe in sand

:opos:
Day is complete.
Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, you should have just broiled them, that would have worked better.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #19
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

never broiled anything before... if you cant tell, I dont cook often

I bake.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #20
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

From scratch?

Tags
food