Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #221
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Xbox Live Gamertag Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Cloukora I'll add you later tonight.
btw, I never got the request

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #222
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
btw, I never got the request
thanks for reminding me. XD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #223
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol no problem

Cloukora was here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 01-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #224
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Pro RushHD

HD for my PVR <3

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #225
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Requested Clou, Cyl, Goten and Zero. VexedMe0wth up in this BIYUTCH.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #226
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmmm.... GT thread

I'll post mine later
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #227
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Here;s my gamertag [don't laugh]: Agent Z Tenn

I have black ops, halo reach, Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm two, and kinect sports and dance central
Old 01-30-2011, 02:17 PM   #228
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I should post my games too
Halo:Reach
CoD:MW2
Kinect Sports
Kinect Adventures
Sonic Riders
GoW:2
Dead Space 2
Rock Band 2
GH:WoR
Cromehounds
Shadowrun
Naruto:The Broken Bond
Halo 3 (Multiplayer only)
Left 4 Dead 2
Rock of the Dead
Aliens Vs Predator

and many more xD

and some games my lil bros have
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Kung Fu Panda
Bakugan

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 02-26-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: adding games
Old 01-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #229
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

GT is alex12894 if you want to play ninja storm 2 or MW2
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #230
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

VatHayato. Currently playing Alan Wake, Kinect Sports, Left 4 Dead 2, et cetera.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #231
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Halo:Reach
CoD:MW2
Kinect Sports
Kinect Adventures
Sonic Riders
GoW:2
Dead Space 2
Rock Band 2
GH:WoR
Cromehounds
Shadowrun
Naruto:The Broken Bond
Sweet games. You have a Kinect? Is it worth the money? Mine are-

Dragon Age Origins, playing right now.
Halo: Reach
Fable 3
Borderlands
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo 3: ODST
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Halo Wars
Forza Motorsport
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

@Vat: I'mona add you. :3

Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #232
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Sweet games. You have a Kinect? Is it worth the money? Mine are-

Dragon Age Origins, playing right now.
Fable 3
Borderlands
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo 3: ODST
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Halo Wars
Forza Motorsport
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

@Vat: I'mona add you. :3
I don't really play it that often, but when I do, it's kinda fun
and for the money part, it's cheaper to just get the sensor alone, than the whole system. The guy at the store said using the sensor on a regular 360 has a chance it will crash the hard drive or something like that. It worked for us, but we could have just beaten the odds.

I forgot I had FFXIII too, as well as Halo Wars (not installed though) and Castle Crashers (so friggin fun)

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #233
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

List of games I had. (Xbox 360)

CoD: WaW
CoD: Black Ops
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Fight Night: Round 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Undercover
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Mass Effect 2
The Bigs 2
Gears of War
Left 4 Dead
Aliens vs Predator
Halo: 3
Halo: 2

Games I NOW have

CoD4: MW
Naruto: UNS2
Lost Planet 2

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #234
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
List of games I had. (Xbox 360)

CoD: WaW
CoD: Black Ops
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Fight Night: Round 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Undercover
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Mass Effect 2
The Bigs 2
Gears of War
Left 4 Dead
Aliens vs Predator
Halo: 3
Halo: 2

Games I NOW have

CoD4: MW
Naruto: UNS2
Lost Planet 2
What the hell happened to Mass Effect 2, Gears of War, World at War, Broken Bond, Left 4 Dead, and Halo 2/3?

Anyways, mah gamertag : VatHayato.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #235
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My gamertag is:

Agent Z Tenn

I don't have gold now. I will put it in my sig when i get it
Old 02-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #236
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

my gamertag is vesicantdegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #237
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mine is BUMBLEBEE625

--- Roy Mustang

garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #238
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Err everyone on my friends list add me at UNGRA73FUL.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:06 AM   #239
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

@xxPainxx: Even though you deleted the post, would you like me to add you?

MMMKAY KYO. P:

Old 03-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #240
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Don't add her, it's all a big trick. Xbox won't let you play against her. ;~;