Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #141
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Incest relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
In the 1400's they did.

Prime Example: Edgar Allan Poe.

Well IMO, i think it is gross, to have two people that came from the same whom and made up of almost the same blood of the mother to have them just have sex to make that again, is gross.

However, I have know people who have done it for religious reasons.
but once they did, different deceases started coming along.

yeah it's gross but imagine you meet someone you truly love and later on find out that person is your cousin. Would you feel the same? or change?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #142
sakura2021
Genin

sakura2021 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think its weird O.o
george hyuga Kon mangagirl Naruto117
sagemaster777( bro )
sakura202

didi wah, didi, didi di ya sana didi di ya wee yeah eh
sakura2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #143
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura2021 View Post
i think its weird O.o
why?...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #144
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

It depends on the situation.

I know a couple who are related by marriage but are so far apart in their family lines that they didn't know until later. Since they're technically in the same family does that make it incest even though they had no idea they were related?

I do, however think that siblings like brothers and sisters should not have sexual relationships for the sake of not spreading genetic diseases.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #145
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
It depends on the situation.

I know a couple who are related by marriage but are so far apart in their family lines that they didn't know until later. Since they're technically in the same family does that make it incest even though they had no idea they were related?

I do, however think that siblings like brothers and sisters should not have sexual relationships for the sake of not spreading genetic diseases.
I agree on that.

I think it does make it incest. Since they are from the same family.

It depends on the disease though, in fact, it depends on the two individuals.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #146
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
I agree on that.

I think it does make it incest. Since they are from the same family.

It depends on the disease though, in fact, it depends on the two individuals.
But you have to take into account that they're related by MARRIAGE and not blood related at all. That couple and myself have debated this issue quite a bit but in the end they won me over to their side.

I believe that this directly conflicts with your views on prostitution. Genetic diseases can be even more fatal and life disrupting than STDs. I think that if two people related by blood insist on getting married though that they should be able to as long as they had their DNA codes checked for such genetic diseases.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #147
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
But you have to take into account that they're related by MARRIAGE and not blood related at all. That couple and myself have debated this issue quite a bit but in the end they won me over to their side.

I believe that this directly conflicts with your views on prostitution. Genetic diseases can be even more fatal and life disrupting than STDs. I think that if two people related by blood insist on getting married though that they should be able to as long as they had their DNA codes checked for such genetic diseases.
ohh sorry I had misunderstood the text. In that case, no, it's not incest.

Both things are different. One is selling yourself and the other is about being with someone you are related to.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #148
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
ohh sorry I had misunderstood the text. In that case, no, it's not incest.

Both things are different. One is selling yourself and the other is about being with someone you are related to.
Maybe they're different but the basis of passing on harmful diseases to your children is the same except that in one situation it could prevent you from having sex and in the other it could kill you. (and yes AIDS could kill you but in specific I'm discussing America and AIDS isn't a huge risk factor here)

Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #149
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Maybe they're different but the basis of passing on harmful diseases to your children is the same except that in one situation it could prevent you from having sex and in the other it could kill you. (and yes AIDS could kill you but in specific I'm discussing America and AIDS isn't a huge risk factor here)
That I do connect with, in other words, I agree with what you just said.

well my main point would be that two people from the same family that carry a certain virus or disease, will increase the chance of their son/daughter having it. Basically my main point.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #150
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't agree with incest at all
I know that kinda sounds coinceted, but I just find it gross and a lot of birth defects, health issues, and disease have come up because of incest

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #151
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think this is just like being gay. I wouldn't want it, but if someone else does, go ahead, I am okay with them doing it.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #152
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

I agree with the guy above me.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #153
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

YAYS!!! :3 I agree with him to...tehehe

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote