Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto'sRinnengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Rinnengan

I really think Naruto is going to get the rinnengan, just as nagato did before him.

I think he could awaken it either during the fight with sasuke, or maybe to save/avenge saske against madara uchiha.

Any thoughts?
Naruto'sRinnengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Uchiha_Itachi93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rinnengan

I think it would be cool, but its just not something that I would see possible. I mean Naruto already has enough power as it is.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama
Uchiha_Itachi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi93 View Post
I think it would be cool, but its just not something that I would see possible. I mean Naruto already has enough power as it is.
I second this opinion, rep for you.
ForestS153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:58 AM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not possible at all. You have to be born with the rinnegan.
And it seems to be happening once in somewhat ages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post

Who is to say he wasn't? As seen with nagato it awakens when you are beyond the point of desperation. Also it could be possible to say that the 9 tails was supressing the rinnengan to make naruto depend on his power rather than that of the rinnengan.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Not exactly.

Spoiler:
Madara took it from Nagato, but Madara claims that he gave it to him in the first place, so technically only one of the two people were born with it and the other was given the Rinnegan or had it taken from them.

It can simply be stolen and implanted in another person, but I find it extremely unlikely that Naruto would get or accept it.

I can see him becoming an extremely notable hero by the end of the series though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There is no way Naruto would get the Rinnegan not unless hes willin to take it from madara and find that place konan put yahiko and nagato in. plus its not naruto to have rinnegan like the way he looks and etc.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #8
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dude, you spoiled! T.T /runs away crying

I'm kidding, thanks for the info

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Look I don't knoq if it's likely or not but it would not be that hard for him to get it. Remember there were plenty of pains and all it would take is for him to get one of them.

Also i think its the most realistic way to have him beat madara, seeing as how madara has both the mangyeko sharingan and the rinnengan.

So idk im not sure but since he is the child of prophecy and he will "save" or "destroy" the world the requirments of the rinnengan are met.