Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Sasuke90
Genin

Sasuke90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Do you think that gay people should be treated the same as straight people?

Debate about the topic.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Do you think that gay people should be treated the same as straight people?

*starts ranting*
They should. You don't hear gays going around saying "Ew You're straight." They're people too. Just because they're attracted to different things doesn't mean they aren't. :/
Old 02-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
Sasuke90
Genin

Sasuke90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do you think that gay people should be treated the same as straight people?

Yeah and some people who call others gay could be gay themselves just saying.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Of course.

Different Sexual Orientation doesn't make a Person more or less Human.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

der. yes. they may be different in ways but they are no different then people that are straight right?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #6
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Of course; why treat people any differently just because of their orientation? They're still people, after all. Why should we shun this group of people for being homosexual, and treat this group with respect for being straight?

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes I do, because everyone should be treated equally.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes,but they would have to move far away from me. >.>

/prejudice
/prejudice
/prejudice
/prejudice
/fear
/prejudice

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Yes, they should.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Yes, regardless of someones lifestyle them being a human being will never change. Everyone should be treated the same no matter what

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #11
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes but it would probably be years before people start opening their eyes and seeing that nobody is better or worse than them.We are all equal,we all share birth,at least some life,and we share death.Why bother being rude to people who are "different" from you if life is hard anyway?No need to make it more miserable than it already is.
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Of course =3

/Agrees with reasons above

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #13
catwings11
Genin

catwings11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to catwings11

People who are gay, Bi, Straight.. doesn't matter. They are all the same. I have many friends that are Gay and Bi and
straight I love them to pieces, Equaly. You shouldn't be treated differently just because your attracted to different genders or the same. People are people and should be treated the same:3

Bi's Gay's, People who are straight. Rock(: Love them alll.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #14
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They should but some of the gay community like exaggerate in way like they say they are gay without anybody asking. I'm cool with gay people and respect them it's just i wouldnt want to guys to make out at a park where little kids are at.

Last edited by alex1231; 02-14-2011 at 08:53 PM.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #15
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

@cat ~ Don't forget the Transsexuals. :3

Old 02-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
They should but some of the gay community like exaggerate in way like they say they are gay without anybody asking. I'm cool with gay people and respect them it's just i wouldn't want two guys to make out at a park where little kids are at.
*Fixed. I believe that's what you meant.

And yeah. The kids should just learn about the LGBT community, it shouldn't be push aside from them, ignored, shunned. Etc.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #17
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah but they are kids and they're like camera's what they see is what they do i say they should be exposed to this when they are going through their teen years when they are deciding what they like and dont like.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
*Fixed. I believe that's what you meant.

And yeah. The kids should just learn about the LGBT community, it shouldn't be push aside from them, ignored, shunned. Etc.
I think it would do a good thing to let them know there isn't just one certain couple, and that all types should be openly welcome, even though it currently isn't.

However, there might be some people who are against LGBT, and would refuse to let them learn about it, should it ever be allowed. :\ Then there's the issue of showing it to kids who don't even know what having a real crush or being in love is; that would cause problems with parents and the like.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
yeah but they are kids and they're like camera's what they see is what they do i say they should be exposed to this when they are going through their teen years when they are deciding what they like and dont like.
I'm not gonna fix it XD

So they SHOULD be exposed huh? XD

But no really. They should just learn whenever they can imo :/

Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #20
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

/epic fail
they should be exposed but when they are ready mentally so they aren't insecure of what they like when the time comes