Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TenTen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Why Kishomoto hasn't just shown her Anime moves I don't know.

Spoiler:
Anyway. She's not useless. We know from the mass of weapons at the end of her fight with Temari [even in the manga] that she can release lots of weapons over short periods of time. As well as that we see her fire about 15 kunai at once against the Zetsu Army. And when attacking Kisame she fires a Kunai bomb. From this we know she'd be able to fire AT LEAST 15 kunai bombs or more at once. And considering Gai noted her accuracy with weapons is always spot on with their target. We can conclude that even without her Twin Rising Dragons Technique and its variants that she is a capable fighter from the small implications of her feats we have seen throughout the manga.

I should add tools are in no way slow, and can be difficult to dodge because of their potential size. Thus, Tenten is no where near useless. And tbh, I'd put her above Hinata.
WOOT TenTem love rep up for you my new hero

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Haha. No need for the rep, but thanks <3

Seriously, people call her useless but unless you're good at dodging how do you avoid a rain of 15-20 kunai bombs? =/
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #23
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Exactly now in a way i hope she does fight

Spoiler:
kakuzu and win

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #24
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Haha. I doubt that will be happening somehow =P

But hey, the zombies seem weaker than they were in life. Hashirama, Tobirama, Sasori and Deidara for example. So, maybe Tenten will get a chance to shine somewhere =]
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #25
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I am proud of TenTen though she cant outrank hinata cuz she's stronger, i mean, hinata saved her cousins butt in the manga.... but tenten does pretty much outranked ino, ino is kind and stuff and can fight its just, well, she's sorta weaker than most of em.... i love ino but ino has a weak chakra base.... and the strongest point she can do is heal people and mind control them.... tenten her and her weapons are the bomb so i love to play with her on the games, i mean, she's pretty dange flexible.....

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
neji acts the same freaking way, embarrassed by the team dummy!!
yeahh i noticed that but is Neji useless???

NOOOOO TenTen is garbage!

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #27
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPathsofPainDeva View Post

get a life dummy, tenten is better than you buddy, neji can be useless on occassions and so can tenten but you insulting and calling a GOOD character garabage, now thats gone to far....!!!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #28
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
get a life dummy, tenten is better than you buddy, neji can be useless on occassions and so can tenten but you insulting and calling a GOOD character garabage, now thats gone to far....!!!

yes, a cartoon character is better than me okay. I'm hurt you took it that far, really >.>

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #29
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, a cartoon character is better than me okay. I'm hurt you took it that far, really >.>
yes i am taking it to far, by being one of the people who honor all of kishimoto's characters, i take alot seriously ^ ^

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #30
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes i am taking it to far, by being one of the people who honor all of kishimoto's characters, i take alot seriously ^ ^
yeahh i can clearly see that

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
雏田hinata
Genin

雏田hinata saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

are we supposed to hate people who are useless?
just like the hinata haters united?
---AKATSUKI
雏田hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #32
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雏田hinata View Post
are we supposed to hate people who are useless?
just like the hinata haters united?
hinata is far from useless. She's actually a good fighter and she fits with the plot. TenTen doesnt, her charcater just isnt as important as others.

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #33
雏田hinata
Genin

雏田hinata saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
hinata is far from useless. She's actually a good fighter and she fits with the plot. TenTen doesnt, her charcater just isnt as important as others.
yeah, i guess she doesn't have an important roll in the cartoon like the other characters
---AKATSUKI
雏田hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #34
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

TenTen could play a big role in the war arc

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #35
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I actually like Tenten and never exhibited her as a weak or useless character. Kishi is apparently sexist and does not show many women, which is understandable considering Naruto is Shonen. Nonetheless, Tenten is about to stomp Kakuzu, so we shall see.

BTW: LT, our debate is back on woman. Tenten should be ranked higher than Sakura and Hinata.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #36
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I actually like Tenten and never exhibited her as a weak or useless character. Kishi is apparently sexist and does not show many women, which is understandable considering Naruto is Shonen. Nonetheless, Tenten is about to stomp Kakuzu, so we shall see.

BTW: LT, our debate is back on woman. Tenten should be ranked higher than Sakura and Hinata.
Fianlly somone gets it this post about TenTen is one of the best i read in a long time and i say if kishimoto isnt sexest then he will let TenTen take down kakuzu then again he didnt let ino show anything the first time around kakuzu.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #37
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

The Yamanaka Clan totally needs a telekinesis jutsu. It is only logical. Kishi is slacking. Ino needs more feats. Karin is a useless character btw.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

karin isnt really useless but at the moment she is a useless character i belive, and kishi is slipping big time and being sexest........

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #39
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. She's NOT one of the characters that has impressive fighting style or high skills.
2. She's NOT involved into a romance. Fans pay attention to that also.
3. She hasn't got much screentime to prove herself as 'interesting'.
So we don't know anything about her background/story of her life.
Without that we can't great any form of sympathy for her.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #40
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
2. She's NOT involved into a romance. Fans pay attention to that also.
ive seen a bunch of romance fanmade drawing and comics of tenten and neji :/ sooo alot of fans pay attention

LHG

Spoiler:

Tags
awesome, blah, character, tententen