Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: do you like my story?
i love it 19 61.29%
i like it 6 19.35%
it is ok 5 16.13%
it is not really good 0 0%
i hate it 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

vampire Lycan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to vampire Lycan
Default Vampire Lycan's story

Part one: the beginning

i walked over to the tree i sit under all the time when i am bored, waiting for something interesting to happen. i was just sitting there. about 5 minutes had past when a stranger i have never seen before walks up to me, crouches down to my level and asked " may i have some of your blood?" i replied back to him with another question " why do you want my blood?" he answered my question "your blood is so much better smelling than everyone else."
after he said that he slowly started moving closer to my neck. i instinctively tilted my head so that my neck was showing to is fangs that moved so slowly to my neck. and then he bit. after a little while of him drinking i finally realized what was going on. i was about to hit him when he let go. right when he let me go i fell to the floor, unable to move. he said "i pray that you will make it home safely" and walked away. i looked where the man was standing and saw more vampires coming for the blood that was still slowly coming out of my neck where a fresh wound was there from the man. i tried to move but had lost to much blood. i was stuck and there was no one there to protect me. i just waited for myself to die while the vampires came to finish me. when one of the vampires reached me he said that he was not going to harm me. he picked me up off the ground and started running away from the other vampires. he said that he was going to take me to safety and nurse me back to health and then he will let me go......
vampire Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Default Re: Vampire Lycan's story

please tell me what you think^^
Old 07-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oooooh keep going im interested
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSakufluff4ever View Post
oooooh keep going im interested
thank you^^ i am going to write more now^^
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

vl!! u rock!!! but u changed it!! a little!! but is awesome!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

in the beginning i am age 3^^
Old 07-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

its good i like it
Old 07-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i know...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

part two: rebirth
~seven years later~
i woke up screaming. i got up and went to my vampire guardian and broke down crying. "senpai i had the dream again" i said while still crying. "it is alright, it is over now. you don't have to worry about that anymore, i am here to protect you from evil vampires like them" he said and then hugged me. i got ready for the day when i become a vampire. todays the day i become a vampire i thought to myself as i started brushing my hair. "i hope that Akatskui-senpai changes me and not the other vampires in the academy" i said to myself. i walked out of my room again, all dressed and ready to go. "Akatskui-senpai, where are we going" i asked as we walked out the door. he replied, "the park is where we do the changing, but you need to take a test to see if you are ready to change yet." i was ready for the test. i had been ready all my life. first was the written test. i easily aced it and actually got a 100% on that so i went first in the next test,the physical test. i barely passed the physical test.right after the physical test i went to my senpai and asked "are there more than just those two senpai?" i already knew the answer but i asked to make sure. "no, now we go home and wait to see if you passed or not." i was relieved to hear the answer. we went home and met a old friend of my senpai's. "what are you doing here" asked Akatskui-senpai. "i am seeing how the little kid did on the test" he replied. i said i did great on the test. we walked inside and i asked, "who was that" i asked curiously."that is my friend from when i was about 5 years old" he explained to me. i thanked senpai for telling me who that man was and left to my room and waited on the results. i waited 15 minutes when i heard the door open. i jumped out of my bed and ran to the door and quickly opened the envelope. i passed! i got a 86% on my physical test and a 100% on the written test. i told senpai and we went to the park. "who is going to turn me into a vampire senpai" i asked. "you get to chose" he replied very cheerfully. "good because i choose you!"and right when i said that he picked me up and bit hard down into my neck. "what are you doing senpai" i asked, scared that i did something wrong. he let go and said "i am doing what you wanted, turning you into a vampire" and bit even harder than before. "ow, that hurts senpai!!!" i said as he bit into me.and then 5 seconds later he let go and sat me down in a chair as the changes started happening.........
Old 07-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

ooooh good good good write more please or i burn u with garlic!
Old 07-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSakufluff4ever View Post
ooooh good good good write more please or i burn u with garlic!
-_-' i will............i am going to write scary lady
Old 07-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #12
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

lol jk jk!!but i really like the story great idea for writing ur vampire transformation
Old 07-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King

write more!!!! please!!

Old 07-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

wow thats cool i wonder what ur gonna do now that ur a vampire plz dont suck my blood*u begin to talk in a translyvanian accent*im here to suck ur blood lol *puts on garlic necklace*
Old 07-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
wow thats cool i wonder what ur gonna do now that ur a vampire plz dont suck my blood*u begin to talk in a translyvanian accent*im here to suck ur blood lol *puts on garlic necklace*
im a vamp..

Old 07-05-2009, 01:10 PM   #16
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

me too but i dont react like others. i want barbecued chicken!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #17
mangagirl
Drama King

lol...

Old 07-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #18
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

barbecued chicken is good but chicken leg is better!!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #19
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

part 3: the change

i started to grow fangs. i was in a lot of pain. "it hurts senpai!!!!!" i said as the fangs were growing out. "it will be over soon" he replied holding me down. then all the pain just disappeared and all what was left was a thirst. "now what" i asked as senpai let me go. "now", he replied " we celebrate. come on, you must be hungry for blood" he said and moved closer. "where am i going to get it" i asked noticing how thirsty i was. "from feeders"(feeders are people who willingly give blood for vampires) he replied pulling me out of the seat and pulling me towards the house behind the academy. "are you sure we should be going back here" i asked willingly following Akatskui-senpai to the feeders. " i am very sure" he said. we both opened the door and i saw the people there, playing video games and watching TV. i walked up to a kid about 13 years old and asked "may i have some blood?" he tilted his head back while still watching TV. i bit into the neck that was full of blood that i can use of my thirst. i was drinking that kids blood for about 20 seconds when senpai said that was enough. i started to complain but he already pulled me out of there. "you took to much from that kid" he said harshly then right when he said that apologized."i forgot, this is your first time. you need to learn when to stop" he said very quietly. "my senpai never told me to stop and i killed one of the feeders" he added sadly. i told him i would never take that much again. we walked back to the house in silence. i had thousands of questions about vampires but i was to afraid to ask. i finally had the courage to ask "what do i do now that i don't sleep?" he laughed and replied "you are new so you still sleep. you should go to bed right now, we have a busy day tomorrow." "but it is daytime senpai" i said, little confused. he laughed and said "actually for vampires it is night time." he explained to me that vampires times are flipped. i said goodnight and went to my room and fell asleep before i reached my bed. i hit the floor hard and the last thing i saw was senpai run in the room and see me laying there with i giant needle sticking out of the back of my neck.................

Last edited by vampire Lycan; 06-02-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #20
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*sighs* i don't need people like you^^ i got feeders for that

Tags
lycan, story, vampire, vampire lycan