Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Post TenTen

I've been thinking now, why hasn't anyone been talking about TENTEN, like seriously, she is a good character and all, plus not one single person I talked on here has her pic on, is she being like a voodoo character that people are beginning to dislike....=.=;; she isn't a character you can really hate... really, do some good and at least praise TenTen once in a while, like seriously...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TenTen

She's useless. That's why.

Without her tools, she is NOTHING.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

thats cruel, if she is so useless than why did kishimoto draw her up and make her a character in this manga/anime, huh?? HUH?!

LHG

Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

This.
Plus 99% of her moves are anime only, therefore filler. So yeah only ONE non filler move. Useless character

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
thats cruel, if she is so useless than why did kishimoto draw her up and make her a character in this manga/anime, huh?? HUH?!
So people have someone to make fun of?

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

She's basically what we call background. Kishi basically has no use for her, so he's killed off her spotlight, and now we only see her in small parts, which is why hardly anyone talks about her.

I like her, but she isn't shown enough for me to actually have a discussion. She's had (from just memory) two fights in both series. Temari and herself. If she's had more then add 'em, but those are all I recall seeing her in.

To your question - she was made for the Chunnin Exams, and for that first arc of Shippuden. Everything else is filler which doesn't count.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

you people are cruel to her! :<

LHG

Old 02-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
She's basically what we call background. Kishi basically has no use for her, so he's killed off her spotlight, and now we only see her in small parts, which is why hardly anyone talks about her.

I like her, but she isn't shown enough for me to actually have a discussion. She's had (from just memory) two fights in both series. Temari and herself. If she's had more then add 'em, but those are all I recall seeing her in.

To your question - she was made for the Chunnin Exams, and for that first arc of Shippuden. Everything else is filler which doesn't count.
she is still a good character..

LHG

Old 02-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #9
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
you people are cruel to her! :<
No. D:
Quote:
she is still a good character..
She is, that's why I still like her and despise Sasuke. I prefer most of the "backgrounds" than main characters anyway. P:

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
No. D:

She is, that's why I still like her and despise Sasuke. I prefer most of the "backgrounds" than main characters anyway. P:
onyx im glad your a good person^ ^

LHG

Old 02-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #11
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

What this guy said. She is the only character in Naruto that hs done nothing to develop the plot... you literally replace her with any random character and still have the exact same plot. =/
Old 02-12-2011, 02:38 AM   #12
雏田hinata
Genin

雏田hinata saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

go!! tenten!!!!

tenten might not have any powers, but she is great at aiming

sasuke would be nothing better without his sharinggan
naruto is nothing better without is 9 tail fox (except for his attitude)
hinata and neiji have Bya Ku Kan

tenten can work without any of those powers
---AKATSUKI
雏田hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:16 AM   #13
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tenten is a good character.. But kinda boring, and weak.. She used to be my favourite character just because she loves weapons and so do I..

I forgot to mention, she also got an awful personality.. and that's what makes me dislike her..
~Amaterasu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #14
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

TenTen is lame, Ultimate Ninja storm 2 even proves that by making her wanted puppet a D rank. Sorry but she sucks

oh yeahhh and she always whining and acts embarassed about her team. i hate complainers

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPathsofPainDeva View Post
TenTen is lame, Ultimate Ninja storm 2 even proves that by making her wanted puppet a D rank. Sorry but she sucks

oh yeahhh and she always whining and acts embarassed about her team. i hate complainers
neji acts the same freaking way, embarrassed by the team dummy!!

LHG

Old 02-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #16
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i like TenTen her and Ino or my faveorite female characters in naruto

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i like TenTen her and Ino or my faveorite female characters in naruto
glad to hear that ^ ^

LHG

Old 02-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #18
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

TenTen doesnt get enough screen time and a chance to fight thats why people hate her

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #19
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why Kishomoto hasn't just shown her Anime moves I don't know.

Spoiler:
Anyway. She's not useless. We know from the mass of weapons at the end of her fight with Temari [even in the manga] that she can release lots of weapons over short periods of time. As well as that we see her fire about 15 kunai at once against the Zetsu Army. And when attacking Kisame she fires a Kunai bomb. From this we know she'd be able to fire AT LEAST 15 kunai bombs or more at once. And considering Gai noted her accuracy with weapons is always spot on with their target. We can conclude that even without her Twin Rising Dragons Technique and its variants that she is a capable fighter from the small implications of her feats we have seen throughout the manga.

I should add tools are in no way slow, and can be difficult to dodge because of their potential size. Thus, Tenten is no where near useless. And tbh, I'd put her above Hinata.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #20
catwings11
Genin

catwings11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to catwings11

I Like Tenten. My friend Rp's as her. Tenten is funny. I have nothing against Tenten.But she is never shown.. Her personality is hilarious and I'd be embaressed about my team too if I was with Gai and Rock Lee.. I Love them but they are embaressing.

Tags
awesome, blah, character, tententen