Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default I had a weird dream last night o.o

just hear me out and ask what it was....o.0 trust me, its weird

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: I had a weird dream last night o.o

....Um okay

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

-_- * cricket cricket *

( should i ask? : | )
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Is it as weird as zombies taking over Canada...?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ lol xD

Is it as weird as pink alien monsters making you go into the Digimon world and making you able to run as fast as an animal and climb trees with just your hands? :o

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

ok, I'll ask then, How was it weird? What happened in it? o.0

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

naw not that weird but it was like i was in kishimoto's head, it was an image of naruto and kushina and the war was over and people were celebrating, no one was able to see kushina but naruto himself and she mentioned one thing to him before she disaperated, and it was in manga style, she asked, who do you truly love and just than it turned straight to hinata and he was looking at her and his eyes widen when she looked in his and boom!!! they went red... than it went to a different scene showing kurenai and her new son, and im not sure if sasuke ever appeared... but it was scary and i was thinking of it allll day at school i kept thinking, noesss they cant be together not from my side of view, i kept denying it man, its kishi's though not mine, but if it happens im gonna scream out to the world... OM--FG!!!! DEJA VU BABY!!!! Anywayyy *cough* it was just really odd and weird =.=;;

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #8
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

...strange...but i can beat that in strangeness...there is a reason im afraid of pinocchio...>.>
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

o_o maybe you saw the future

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wth? ..... very interesting..
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
o_o maybe you saw the future
i was thinking that, cause im like into the whole future and stuff but than again idk..... its like the time in 3rd grade when i fell asleep at home and i was dreaming and the dream said that this girl in my class name shantelle was gonna be the next helper, i didnt believe it till i got to school and my teacher anounced it and i was like WT-F!!! O__O;;

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
Wth? ..... very interesting..
it was very interesting...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dreaming of the future is so much fun,unless you forget it.but I totally see that happening and maybe you didn't see Sasuke cause he died,which i say it why most of them are celebrating
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenFlower12 View Post
dreaming of the future is so much fun,unless you forget it.but I totally see that happening and maybe you didn't see Sasuke cause he died,which i say it why most of them are celebrating
lol dreaming of the future is fun but it still makes it very weird to me lol

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #15
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
lol dreaming of the future is fun but it still makes it very weird to me lol
well it's not weird to me unless it's something really crazy
Old 02-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
...strange...but i can beat that in strangeness...there is a reason im afraid of pinocchio...>.>
It's in no way perverted is it......sorry, my brain is....

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well it's not weird to me unless it's something really crazy
haha yeah, oh that reminds me, i seen something else in my dream but i totally forgot it and i was sulking all day trying to rememember

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #18
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
It's in no way perverted is it......sorry, my brain is....
bad you! D= never like that...they dream was just of him dancing...but it freaked me out some how....
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
haha yeah, oh that reminds me, i seen something else in my dream but i totally forgot it and i was sulking all day trying to rememember
dang i hate it when that happens.but it's kinda funny cause then you remember it most of the time during a deja vu and usually i'll yell out "Deja Vu!" and the look on everyone's faces is so funny
Old 02-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dang i hate it when that happens.but it's kinda funny cause then you remember it most of the time during a deja vu and usually i'll yell out "Deja Vu!" and the look on everyone's faces is so funny
rofl true!

LHG

Spoiler:

Tags
dreammm, haddd, iiii, weirdddd