Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #101
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Help Center

well i recomend buying a starter deck first you got alot of choices to choose from so take your pick and go from there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #102
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

okay I will get one taker xD

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #103
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

if u pm me i can give u a link to the decks and other naruto CCg stuff

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #104
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

really taker?? no way man

Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #105
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes i am very into the CCG and i know the right sites to get u statred also the offical site has its own forum

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #106
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

sweet I want in on it now taker you into yu gi oh??

Old 10-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #107
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i was for awhile but i got more into other card games such as Naruto, magic and pokemon >.>

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #108
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
sweet I want in on it now taker you into yu gi oh??
Are you?

I used to be, but I sold most of my cards. I might start again, just for fun, if I actually had someone to play with. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i was for awhile but i got more into other card games such as Naruto, magic and pokemon >.>
I also play magic. It's freaking ridiculous.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #109
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

offically set 19 is called path to pain will have a thread up later with more info

also did u hear about the unlimted format ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #110
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
offically set 19 is called path to pain will have a thread up later with more info

also did u hear about the unlimted format ?
What about unlimited?

And yes, the new set is being previewed.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #111
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so far all the pain forms have been shown at least in this set anyways and theres a konan card >.>

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #112
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
so far all the pain forms have been shown at least in this set anyways and theres a konan card >.>
OMFG, I know.

Konan = One of my favorite characters

Old 10-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #113
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i can tell it wasn't that good of a card though

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #114
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i can tell it wasn't that good of a card though
It wasn't a super game-changing card, but it might be good support in an Akatsuki deck.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #115
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

or a pain deck

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #116
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
or a pain deck
That's true..... We might be seeing some of those in the meta very soon.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #117
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Attention everyone

Set 19. path to pain is now out we get 2 new 30 card structure decks including 2 path to pain boosters

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 AM   #118
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Attention everyone

Set 19. path to pain is now out we get 2 new 30 card structure decks including 2 path to pain boosters
Actually, the decks contain 50 cards. xD

I'm actually going to be getting a box of this set. I didnt for the last few. And I can't tell, but I might get the decks as well (though I haven't even seen any info on the new decks, so maybe we're not getting any this time around).

Old 12-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #119
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Actually, the decks contain 50 cards. xD

I'm actually going to be getting a box of this set. I didnt for the last few. And I can't tell, but I might get the decks as well (though I haven't even seen any info on the new decks, so maybe we're not getting any this time around).
they changed them to 30 and they come with 2 boosters along with them u can look at it here the offical site of the CCG

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #120
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
they changed them to 30 and they come with 2 boosters along with them u can look at it here the offical site of the CCG

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/forumdisplay.php?f=85
Yeah, I saw that a while back. What's up with suddenly changing it to 30 cards? Nutter-butter Bandai people. >_>