Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #21
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kazuku's glimpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
That'd make for a hilarious plot development. I can see him coming alive again, effectively negating ET and making him mortal again. That's one badass permanently out of the game (barring Kabuto receiving another corpse and having spare DNA with him, and man would he be pissed).

He's marching off to war, as ugly and taciturn as usual, so I don't think he's changed much. I'd laugh if he refuses to fight because his sense of greed overpowers Kabuto's will. You know, like that supermodel years back who said she'd not even get out of bed for less than $10k every day (I'd tell that wench "Here's a nickel, get up or starve you worthless sack o' [censored for prudes and dockworkers alike]! ...and the same goes for your [...] hag of a mother, too!") But I digress.
Yes.....I can see that first part happening

And then the second part had me thinking "the hell..."

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:12 AM   #22
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
How's it PNJ? Kabuto having the foresight to preload him with hearts is PNJ? Kakuzu ripping out the hearts of some of his fellow immortal regenerating zombies (if that's possible...) on the way there is PNJ? And he could've been resurrected with them anyways. After all, how they're summoned isn't up to DNA, it's not about how they were when they died, it's all about how Kishi WANTS them to be summoned.
Well I haven't thought of Kabuto rounding up a bunch of extra hearts to give to Kakuzu upon summoning. I guess that wouldn't be PNJ. But I feel like that's the kind of thing that Kishi would need to specify happened bc it's a special exception to a summon having a power that it wouldn't normally have had.

However, the last thing you said there about how they are when they died. I'm not sure how they're summoned has nothing to do with DNA but even if it is just how they are when they died......Kakuzu had lost his other four hearts before death. And "it's all about how Kishi wants them to be summoned"......you're saying he can do whatever he wants to fit the storyline. That definitely falls in the category of PNJ.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:44 AM   #23
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't think hidan will get back into the game. Otherwise Kishi needs to find another way to put Hidan somewhere isolated because he can't die. unless you somehow could take his soul.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #24
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Well I haven't thought of Kabuto rounding up a bunch of extra hearts to give to Kakuzu upon summoning. I guess that wouldn't be PNJ. But I feel like that's the kind of thing that Kishi would need to specify happened bc it's a special exception to a summon having a power that it wouldn't normally have had.

However, the last thing you said there about how they are when they died. I'm not sure how they're summoned has nothing to do with DNA but even if it is just how they are when they died......Kakuzu had lost his other four hearts before death. And "it's all about how Kishi wants them to be summoned"......you're saying he can do whatever he wants to fit the storyline. That definitely falls in the category of PNJ.
Everything Kishi has ever done is to fit the storyline. It's called "plot" and the lore. My point is this: They're summoned with their clothing obviously. Their clothing is not part of their DNA. Furthermore, Kakuzu was NOT wearing that at his death. So... what parameters defined his zombie? How Kishi felt they should be summoned. And again, just because Kishi decides something doesn't make it PNJ; that would imply the entire series is PNJ; while this also true in a sense, as this is a universe Kishi has created, and as the author he can do as he damn well pleases.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #25
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
Everything Kishi has ever done is to fit the storyline. It's called "plot" and the lore. My point is this: They're summoned with their clothing obviously. Their clothing is not part of their DNA. Furthermore, Kakuzu was NOT wearing that at his death. So... what parameters defined his zombie? How Kishi felt they should be summoned. And again, just because Kishi decides something doesn't make it PNJ; that would imply the entire series is PNJ; while this also true in a sense, as this is a universe Kishi has created, and as the author he can do as he damn well pleases.
No I don't think whatever Kishi does to fit the storyline is PNJ, but if it's not justified or doesn't fit it is PNJ. The clothes as you stated. Technically this is PNJ. Tho it is a necessary PNJ bc we don't want to see all these naked zombies out there jumpin around and throwing kunai.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote