Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #3721
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A Place For Happy People :3

It has been awhile NS...I've been here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #3722
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Hey Sheelah! ^.^

*Gives you an Extra Large Popcorn* H...A...P...P...Y...???

*Hugs* THANK YOU!! ^_^
Your welcome!
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #3723
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
It has been awhile NS...I've been here
I'm the one that hasn't been here in a while... ^^"
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #3724
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
Very. :}
G...O....O...D... *Sparks fly* ERROR ERROR ERROR!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Your welcome!
YAY!!! ^.^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #3725
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
G...O....O...D... *Sparks fly* ERROR ERROR ERROR!!!!

YAY!!! ^.^
*Takes cover*
Old 02-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #3726
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, it seems a lot of members are becoming either less active lately or leaving the site altogether..

Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #3727
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
*Takes cover*
*Explodes*
Quote:
Yeah, it seems a lot of members are becoming either less active lately or leaving the site altogether..
Yeah it happens. But they come back from time to time. If they do leave they at least have there closest friends on a different site or something where they can stay in touch.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #3728
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

I don't know, some volunteered their FB, I'm not on FB..

Old 02-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #3729
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Explodes*

Yeah it happens. But they come back from time to time. If they do leave they at least have there closest friends on a different site or something where they can stay in touch.
*Show explosion from 6 different angles*
Old 02-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #3730
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't know, some volunteered their FB, I'm not on FB..
There is more then just facebook. There is AIM, Gmail, Yahoo, Twitter, Phone #'s, etc. I don't have facebook. ^^"

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 02-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #3731
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Me either, but in their cases, it turns out they were giving FB to everyone close...

Old 02-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #3732
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Me either, but in their cases, it turns out they were giving FB to everyone close...
I see I see.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 02-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #3733
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

*is not happy* ):

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #3734
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

awww the happy place! I haven't been here in too long

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #3735
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Kunoichi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #3736
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sheeelah!

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #3737
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

-Listening to FUNHOUSE-

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #3738
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

*Revives the Happy thread where people can be happy* :O LET THIS PLACE LLLIIIVVVEEEEE!!!!! *Uses 1,000 Phoenix Downs*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #3739
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I am unhappy.

Tags
chat, happy, people