Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #119141
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sina View Post
Hi Storm and Hikari-Chan
yo !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #119142
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@Undead: I have 1534 >>
Storm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #119143
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
no,he is dead. >>
Hi,im Storm. :3

Spoiler:
ok, storm .. i shall remember that ..storm, i'm sorry to say this but have cake around your face

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #119144
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina

So whats up

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #119145
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

so! I have 1 2 3 4! do you not get how cool that is?
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #119146
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Sorry, I am a boring conversationalist, I just ramble on pointlessly, lol.*Hugs* Hello again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I just got to 1234 posts!
im quite excited
Alex1231

/saw your post number

:3

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #119147
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hikari you didn't know storm ...! he's awesome

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #119148
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yus! yus he is!

Old 02-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #119149
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*licks the cake around my face* now i dont :3
Old 02-05-2011, 11:18 AM   #119150
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
yus! yus he is!
you both are awesome.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #119151
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you both are awesome.
aww
Quote:
*licks the cake around my face* now i dont :3
*eyes water* darn i say it .. SOO CUTE!!

Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #119152
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

But Hikari is dangerous

Don't fall for her Storm ... or you can't sleep at nights just like me

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #119153
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

hello everyone!!

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #119154
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*comes in*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #119155
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Hi Sheelah long time no chat

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #119156
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

hey sheelah
hi itaki
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #119157
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
hello everyone!!
Hello Sheelah.^^
Old 02-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #119158
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hi sheelah and itachi

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #119159
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Hi ItachiKisame Nice to see ya ...

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #119160
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
hey sheelah
hi itaki
Hey auntie_chan.

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat