Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #101
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Pierrot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Good Episode---Bad Episode Thread

Jeez... wth...

POST DANGIT!!!

It is coming along fine

If I act as if I am the Producer of Naruto Shippuden Anime, I am probably doing it for teh lulz
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #102
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Good Episode---Bad Episode Thread

I consider this a good episode. They're starting to filler out this too much though. Next time you know it, they'll even put a filler in which Neji changes his outfit 3 times...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #103
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Bumpabumpabump!

It is coming along fine

If I act as if I am the Producer of Naruto Shippuden Anime, I am probably doing it for teh lulz

Old 12-30-2010, 06:47 AM   #104
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow ok? how many bumps have you done? and as ive seen through the thread you're a post farmer with use of spam

but anyways i also didnt like the star village episode

EDIT: btw why are there links to rep in the OP

and why was there rep trading in this thread previously

Last edited by Inuyasha; 12-30-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #105
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
wow ok? how many bumps have you done? and as ive seen through the thread you're a post farmer with use of spam

If you dont get the thread... dont even bother...

Ill try and explain it to people who are seriously bugging me atm with threats of post farming!!!

If you would read the post dates, they are usually 1-2 days apart.. maybe 2 because of the need for the thread.

The Rep+/- is for the thread, read the first post. I need more than one post in the first page, due to the fact you cant rep+/- the same post more than once, thus the need for those double posts at the start :P
Im also seriously ticked that nobody was trying to say anything on topic for like 4 day gaps, but hey, everybody is so focused on the Disney Dub atm am I right?

Well anyway, just try and participate, it really isnt that hard, and should make some more lulz as was expected in the first place

Just trying to help out, without dying of frustration, hope that helped, and please, Try not to accuse a poor studio owner again please? I had good intentions

It is coming along fine

Old 01-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #106
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

/Bump again.... episode 193 is out... :/

It is coming along fine

Old 01-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #107
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post

You know the rep trading was a long time ago? When it happened you were not even a member. Plus this thread it not the reason. It got big because of this thing. Oh and they are not links. They are links to the post that got repped.

It was amusing episode, but the down rep for the episode is only worth about 11. Not enough good for a up rep either.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #108
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
You know the rep trading was a long time ago? When it happened you were not even a member. Plus this thread it not the reason. It got big because of this thing. Oh and they are not links. They are links to the post that got repped.

It was amusing episode, but the down rep for the episode is only worth about 11. Not enough good for a up rep either.

O tank u.

Its like a MardiGras in my pants whenever someone ACTUALLY posts in this thread
Naw, ive sorta just made this thread 2nd priority here, so its more like a party in my fingers...

Anyway, if you read this, and dont post, make a dear boy happy, try and rep+/- if you can
I get sum axshun that wai!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #109
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Naruto + Sasuke happy 1/2 hour is now up!

If you wont neg rep me! ILL DO IT MYSELF!!

It is coming along fine

Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #110
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ok, its official, this thread is gonna stay dead

No need to post, it had 'some' activity.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discussion, episode 190, episodes, episone 191, reputation