Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #41
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 526 Discussion

Tenten need to learn some ninjutsu

oh wait, how can i forget that the brilliant mind kishi has such room for such a sidekick damn what was i thinking to think that someone as awesome as kishi can handle more than 1 character

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #42
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

darui + kakashi = baddasery

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #43
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where's kakashi's rampage?
Old 02-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #44
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i know!! i wanna see kakashi beat up more people!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:18 AM   #45
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Possibly more Edo Tensei summons(hopefully Kushina, Kisame, Konan, Mito, Churiku, and some of the Guardian Shinobi Twelve since they were mentioned in the manga as well).
i think that Kisame and Konan would highy be uniekly to turn up..since they died when Kabuto was in the hideout..he had no time to gather thier DNA..

great chapter
Black lightning rocks..
Kankuro is in a pinch..
just a thought, it would be really awesome if after Chiyo is defeated she gives the 10 white puppets to Kankuro..^^ he would be like the super god o nin puppet..hhhaha
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 AM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Give the 10 puppets to Kankro? I wonder if he has the 100 Red puppets too.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #47
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
i think that Kisame and Konan would highy be uniekly to turn up..since they died when Kabuto was in the hideout..he had no time to gather thier DNA..

great chapter
Black lightning rocks..
Kankuro is in a pinch..
just a thought, it would be really awesome if after Chiyo is defeated she gives the 10 white puppets to Kankuro..^^ he would be like the super god o nin puppet..hhhaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post

I agree with the craven raven and share Wooster's wonderment.

As for other ETs, Kabuto's shown a penchant for summoning people that tug on the old heart strings. Tsunade may have to confront Dan, but what if Nawaki or w/e shows, too? Tsunade will shut down at that point and seek the nearest oven that fits her head.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The funny part is that Tsunade nearly betrayed the life village just to get Dan back.
Now she needs to kill him again to save the life village. Of course, Kabuto knows all of this as he was there.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #49
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
that would be one big WOW..maybe even just Hiruko would already be a great addition..but like i said..it was just a thought..^^
Old 02-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I love Hiruko. He could kick Sasori Puppet's ass any day of the week >.>

Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #51
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

What an amazing chapter. So black Zetsu can monitor everything through the land itself... Finally we know, but when it comes to fighting, what skills will he posses then?

I figured Chiyo would be pitted against Kankuro, but throwing in Hanzo makes it even more epic.

White Zetsu isn't really showing anything impressive yet...

I can't wait to see the battle between Muu and 3rd Tsuchikage.

Kakuzu again!

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #52
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I love Hiruko. He could kick Sasori Puppet's ass any day of the week >.>

Agreed..^^
except perhaps the 3rd Kazekage..the Iron sand is Badass
Old 02-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #53
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The award title part was so funny xDD

Old 02-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #54
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ummm.. well to me, I really don't care about alot of these characters (being resurected and like the "ohh there gonna fight!" ones) but I understand they need to delay a little before the BIG BIG fights start happening. I really wanna see tho like, Sakura fight a powerful ninja. because it would be interesting for the other characters to see how strong she has gotten. well actually i think sakura will fight kabuto at the end... (well u know after sasuke does his "thing" to kabuto).
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #55
theavenger13
Freshmen Academy Student

theavenger13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can't wait for kakashi's rampage to happen and did you guys realize last chapter when shikaku was telling the raikage his strategie he never mentioned kakashi's division
Old 02-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #56
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #57
Kakashi1313
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakashi1313 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me too i want to see kakashi's rampage
Old 02-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #58
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hanzo is going to stomp
Old 02-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #59
Kakashi1313
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakashi1313 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wondor how kankuro is going to handle hanzo, kimi, granny chiyo and that fat guy
Old 02-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #60
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ He isn't. He'll get some form of back-up or he'll retreat.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19