Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #21
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 526 Discussion

who is with kankuro as of right now? I see kankuro being one of the first ones to die after seeing who he might be up against now LOL
Old 02-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #22
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

What was the distance between HQ and Gaara's Division. Because if it was long then thats a big ass speed feat Onoki did.

Black Panther Rules, and thats about it from this chapter.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #23
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

not much of a chapter felt more like half of what is should have been still not bad though
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 AM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
What was the distance between HQ and Gaara's Division. Because if it was long then thats a big ass speed feat Onoki did.

Black Panther Rules, and thats about it from this chapter.
I believe they may have given a hint or two in the previous chapter, when the Kages where talking about the battle positions and such.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:18 AM   #25
Madara_lives
Apprentice Genin

Madara_lives is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

best chapter in a while. i really liked this one.
i want to see dust element in action at its peak
Old 02-03-2011, 04:30 AM   #26
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 526 Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Kankuros screwed. Kimimaro, Hanzo , Chiyo and fatty?

Lawl
lol i was thnkin same thing.

decent chapter setting up all the players an starting the fights.

next few chaps should have some great fights. gonna be alot so i see page by page jumping from one to another.

i think it's almost time for Naruto an Bee to make an appearance.

i love Neji an Hinata's stand, back to back kickin butt.

think Gaara's pops will be proud of him?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #27
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Chapter 526 Discussion

Run, Kankuro, run! *starts to jump around*

But it's over for him it seems. Hanzo alone can beat him in a minute, let alone the other three. I'm curious to see what happens with Kimimmaro though.

Eh, I can't say I like Darui's ninjutsu, but it seems formidable. I'm expecting great things.

Kakuzu was jumping around AGAIN. Yay.

Still no Nagato or Itachi.

Oh, and TenTen. TenTen...I...You...you shot a few kunai! I'm so proud! Everyone, be proud of TenTen!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 AM   #28
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kankuros screwed. Kimimaro, Hanzo , Chiyo and fatty?

Lawl
Watch Kankuro turn Uberkage Level per PNJ.

Seriously:
Noone can take these out by themselves.
1 Man who solo'd the Sannin.
Healthy Kimi.
Chiyo should still have some Puppets left.
Chuucky well we see what he can do.

Though I wonder:
Immortal Chiyo = Resurrection Spam?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #29
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Watch Kankuro turn Uberkage Level per PNJ.

Seriously:
Noone can take these out by themselves.
1 Man who solo'd the Sannin.
Healthy Kimi.
Chiyo should still have some Puppets left.
Chuucky well we see what he can do.

Though I wonder:
Immortal Chiyo = Resurrection Spam?
Lawl

Indeed. A or Tsunade + a bunch of randomers will probably come to his rescue.

Yeh, seems very possible. Though, considering all of her teammates are immortal too, it'd be fairly pointless xD
Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 AM   #30
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lawl

Indeed. A or Tsunade + a bunch of randomers will probably come to his rescue.

Yeh, seems very possible. Though, considering all of her teammates are immortal too, it'd be fairly pointless xD
A will head for Darui's Division that much is clear.

Tsunade as well.Her encounter with Dan is pretty much Canon.
Though who else will face Hanzo I wonder.
Perhaps Hanzo = Last Edo Tensei to beat.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
A will head for Darui's Division that much is clear.

Tsunade as well.Her encounter with Dan is pretty much Canon.
Though who else will face Hanzo I wonder.
Perhaps Hanzo = Last Edo Tensei to beat.
Mm.

Though whose to say the Kage will only get one battle each?
I mean, the Kage seem to be the only capable of beating a large majority of the strong ET zombies. Like Hanzo, Chiyo, Kimimaro and Kakuzu. Dan, Asuma, Pakura and Gari etc. aren't easily beaten either.

Of course, Naruto could always make a surprise appearance and kill people, as usual .__.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #32
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah seeing all the ninja there in this battle is exellent !! yay i like where this naruto manga is going i give this a A rating.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #33
Nyaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Nyaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Great chapter, I was beginning to wonder what Darui had to offer, I must say the Black Lightning was pretty awesome. It was nice to see the Mizukage again, hopefully she'll get a fight of her own. And Tenten finally got some screentime!!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #34
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yay I was right. Mei is protecting the Fuedal Lords. Looks like Kimi is going to start fighting too.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #35
NarutoRendan
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoRendan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol kankurou was all like.. i get the first freaking major fight now this... screw my freaking life

dam and seriously tenten only filler ninjas actually just throw kunai around in a battle..

-Give me Chastity..But not yet

Me > Naruto in Episode 1
Old 02-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #36
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay Storm Style and Black Lightning Styled Jutsus. That is pretty awesome Darui.

So the 3rd Raikage can uses Black Lightning.....to tell you the truth most of us probably never thought of Black Lightning Jutsus in Naruto.

Wait a minute Darui said that Gold and Silver Brothers were the "light" of the village....An Light Styled KKG seems be hinted out there.

I wanna see what that 2nd Mizukage can do.

New KKG's and new types of elemental ninjutsus and special skills.

Kishi has just made the match ups.

If Kankuro's team will try to retreat will they take Deidara with them.

Hah...funny moment..Hanzo shut Deidara up.

Is Darui trying to rap or something.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #37
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:
Kishi trolling the hell out of Deidara instance, what is it now, #10?

Not a bad chapter at all.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #38
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
not much of a chapter felt more like half of what is should have been still not bad though
I share a similar sentiment but I don't want to be so harsh.

It was a pretty good chapter. I guess it was needed, I predicted it would be mostly Zetsu fights and dialogue. You need a chapter like this some times to set up the action packed chapter.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #39
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kuropansa is the best jutsu ever.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #40
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

War predictions.

Okay Gaara, Onoki, Temari, and some fodders will probably hold off the 4 Kages while Shikamaru, Choji, and the rest go help Darui's division.

Since Mifune's division is going to reach Darui's division soon Ino-Shika-Cho will help Choza face off against Asuma and Dan.

Kitsuchi's division will head off to help Darui's division too as stated so if Hiashi is worn out from fighting an immortal and tireless Hizashi, Neji and Hinata will step up to help him or face Hizashi together.

Suigetsu and Jugo will go look for the Ex-Blade and Sasuke and split up and with the power of PnJ, Suigetsu will end up where Kakashi's Division is fighting the Seven Ninja Swordsmen and Jugo will end up where Kimimaro is right now.

Chiyo, Hanzo, Chukichi, and Kimimaro will end up freeing Deidara. However, Deidara still numb from being hit by Omoi's Lightning Sword Current will not be able to partake in the battle so he will sit this one out or leave.

Since Ittan, Hoheto, Tango, and those guys who were with Anko is with Kankuro they will try to escape however is overpowered by them and is forced to fight then Jugo shows up.

We see how Naruto's training to learn Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan is doing. He will by using his head and his hyperactiveknuckled headedness will find an way to perfect the jutsu and use proper amount of black and white ratio(8:2).

More strategy from the HQ and Kabuto and Madara.

Black Zetsu will probably try to assassinate the Fuedal Lords again.

We see what Gaara's and A's dad is capable of and the 2nd Mizukage as well.

We'll also see what Itachi, Nagato, and the 6 Jinchuriki's are doing right now.

Possibly more Edo Tensei summons(hopefully Kushina, Kisame, Konan, Mito, Churiku, and some of the Guardian Shinobi Twelve since they were mentioned in the manga as well).

New KKG's, new jutsus from old and new characters, and new special powers.

Also an update on Sasuke.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Last edited by Wind Style Naruto; 02-03-2011 at 04:15 PM.