Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #61
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Battlegrounds Databook

Suigetsu
Movement Speed: 7/10 (Saved Sasuke twice from the Cloud brothers)
Attacking Speed: 7/10 (having to lug around that huge sword slows him down, but with his new katana, he might be able to attack faster)
Reaction Speed: 8/10 (See movement speed)
Durability: 10/10 (This is because of hydration technique)
Stamina: 6/10 (Seems to tire out with the Zabuza sword, but this can change with his new one)
Strength: 8/10 (Gotta give him props for being able to carry that big sword around all the time, not to mention the fact that he can make himself more muscular)
Intelligence: 6/10 (Haven't seen any major intelligence feats from him)
Awesomeness: 10000000/10 (ignore this.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I agree.

If I add Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, I might as well add Taijutsu.
Strength, speed, and stamina are all part of it, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #62
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

BTW, I did not add Nin, Tai and Gen because I did not find them essential for debates.

I mean, who is going to say Fighter A is better than Fighter B because Fighter A's Ninjutsu is 8 and Fighter B's Ninjutsu is 6. I made these for reference, not full out biographies. It is also harder to make sizable charts. We basically know the extent of everyone's Nin, Tai and Gen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #63
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
BTW, I did not add Nin, Tai and Gen because I did not find them essential for debates.

I mean, who is going to say Fighter A is better than Fighter B because Fighter A's Ninjutsu is 8 and Fighter B's Ninjutsu is 6. I made these for reference, not full out biographies. It is also harder to make sizable charts. We basically know the extent of everyone's Nin, Tai and Gen.
We decide 9/10 fights based on Nin and Gen.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #64
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

So was Sasuke's stats cool or no?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #65
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

All right.

Well if no one's going to debate my Minato one, I'll add it.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #66
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I did A's Itachi's, and Sasuke's any final thoughts on their stats?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #67
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
We decide 9/10 fights based on Nin and Gen.
>.>
<.<

Fine. e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
So was Sasuke's stats cool or no?
You made Sasuke's?

Old 02-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #68
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
All right.

Well if no one's going to debate my Minato one, I'll add it.
Please do.

If you have moderation powers and the character is accepted, please add that beast to the OP! Will make my job so much easier.

@Kuro: Your characters look good to me.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #69
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke Uchiha

Movement Speed - 8/10
Attacking Speed - 9/10
Reaction Speed - 9/10
Durability - 10/10 - Susanoo - Yes Mei melt the bones but that was an incomplete Susanoo. Going by recent feats Sasuke has completed his Susanoo.

Stamina - 8.5/10
Strength - 7/10
Intelligence - 7.5/10

Cool?
Quote:
>.>
<.<

Fine. e.e

You made Sasuke's?
There.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #70
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Itachi Uchiha

Movement Speed - 8/10
Attacking Speed - 10/10 - Depends on what you mean with Attack
Reaction Speed - 9/10
Durability - 10/10 - Susanoo
Stamina - 5/10
Strength - 7/10
Intelligence - 10/10
Isn't Itachi faster than Kakashi? I could be wrong.
Kakashi and Itachi are about level on stamina.

Quote:
Sasuke Uchiha

Movement Speed - 8/10
Attacking Speed - 9/10
Reaction Speed - 9/10
Durability - 10/10 - Susanoo
Stamina - 8.5/10
Strength - 7/10
Intelligence - 7.5/10

Cool?
Susanoo was melted by Mei. 9-9.5
Stamina would be 8.

Quote:
A

Movement Speed: 9/10
Attacking Speed: 10/10
Reaction Speed: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Stamina: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Intelligence: 6.5/10 (Chopping an Ammy Shield Sasuke wasn't bright, and was about to repeat the same thing with a leg drop until Gaara came.)
I agree with this one.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #71
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Isn't Itachi faster than Kakashi? I could be wrong.
Kakashi and Itachi are about level on stamina.

Susanoo was melted by Mei. 9-9.5
Stamina would be 8.

I agree with this one.
I had trouble with Itachi's movement speed since we mostly saw him standing in one spot. The only real movement speed feat he had was when he blitz Sasuke. I'll bump his stamina to 7.5.

Alright I agree on the Susanoo.

The only thing I don't agree on is the stamina. Why would Sasuke stamina be an 8 when he proved he has one of the best stamina in Naruto?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #72
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I had trouble with Itachi's movement speed since we mostly saw him standing in one spot. The only real movement speed feat he had was when he blitz Sasuke. I'll bump his stamina to 7.5.

The only thing I don't agree on is the stamina. Why would Sasuke stamina be an 8 when he proved he has one of the best stamina in Naruto?
He doesn't have one of the best, he has lower than sick Itachi, let alone healthy Itachi.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #73
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

When Mei melted Susanoo it was still incomplete, and that was only because of the special nature of Mei's jutsu. Susanoo even with ribs can tank a multitude of attacks, and that alone is deserving of a 10.

Itachi should get at least a 6 or 7 in stamina because he dealt with Sasuke while on the brink of death, pretty much.

Why does A have a 9 in movement speed?

Also I'll be adding my Suigetsu stats to the OP since no one's debated on them.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #74
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
He doesn't have one of the best, he has lower than sick Itachi, let alone healthy Itachi.
Are you serious? Example of Sasuke lacking stamina?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #75
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:

If Sasuke is an 8 and Itachi was able to blitz him, he deserves an 8.5.

Kakashi is able to use Kamui prior to using other lightning based jutsu. Kamui alone drains a lot of chakra. Lightning jutsu seems to drain a good portion and Kakashi's stamina is only 7.5. Sasuke's stamina can not be that much better.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #76
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Are you serious? Example of Sasuke lacking stamina?
chapter 466 Page 5
Old 02-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #77
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
When Mei melted Susanoo it was still incomplete, and that was only because of the special nature of Mei's jutsu. Susanoo even with ribs can tank a multitude of attacks, and that alone is deserving of a 10.

Itachi should get at least a 6 or 7 in stamina because he dealt with Sasuke while on the brink of death, pretty much.

Why does A have a 9 in movement speed?

Also I'll be adding my Suigetsu stats to the OP since no one's debated on them.
I would give Sasuke's durability a 9.5. I doubt his Susanoo is on par with Itachi's and Mei's mist still melted it. Just because his Susanoo was incomplete, the ribs still contained the same material as a whole Susanoo.

I say 7.5.

Maybe 9.5? Do you think he could keep up with Minato?

Old 02-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #78
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I would give Sasuke's durability a 9.5. I doubt his Susanoo is on par with Itachi's and Mei's mist still melted it. Just because his Susanoo was incomplete, the ribs still contained the same material as a whole Susanoo.

I say 7.5.

Maybe 9.5? Do you think he could keep up with Minato?
Hmm, ok. That would mean Suigetsu's stats on durability go lower too, so I'll go edit that.

A was directly compared to Minato, and with Raiton Armor, he should definitely be able to keep up.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #79
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Sasuke at 9.5...

wat

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #80
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Hmm, ok. That would mean Suigetsu's stats on durability go lower too, so I'll go edit that.

A was directly compared to Minato, and with Raiton Armor, he should definitely be able to keep up.
Kay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Sasuke at 9.5...

wat
For durability.