Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

View Poll Results: Which chapter did you think was best this week?
Naruto 525 "The Kages Revived!" 13 86.67%
Bleach 434 "Berry in the Box" 1 6.67%
One Piece 612 "Brought by the Shark They Saved" 1 6.67%
3-Way Tie 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default HST Chapter of the Week 3

I didn't do one of these last week since Bleach didn't release a new chapter. For the last thread's results:

1. Naruto 523 "The Legendary Seven Swordsmen!" - 8 Votes
2. Bleach 433 "The Six Fullbringers" - 3 Votes
3. One Piece 610 "The Fortuneteller Madame Shirley" - 2 Votes
4. 3-Way Tie - 1 Vote

This week, to keep the results fair it is heavily recommended that you read all three chapters before voting in the poll. Not to say Naruto didn't win honestly, but this is a Naruto forum.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: HST Chapter of the Week 3

I'm assuming that Naruto is going to be winning this for a while. Lots of hype going around.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Kishi did it again. Naruto takes this. Kin-Gin Bro's, Onoki is about to fight, Kishi's D-Day Scene.

Also to get more votes you should move this to the town bookstore
Old 01-27-2011, 08:14 AM   #4
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto takes it this week, but not by a whole lot. It was good, but I was expecting more action.
I'm predicting that Bleach will be on top next week.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Kishi did it again. Naruto takes this. Kin-Gin Bro's, Onoki is about to fight, Kishi's D-Day Scene.

Also to get more votes you should move this to the town bookstore
The Town Bookstore only covers the Naruto manga, and it wouldn't be fair to the voting if I put it in a forum where people are less likely to have read the other mangas. As long as I keep making these threads, they'll eventually be noticed more and get more votes. My second thread got more views, votes, and replies than my first.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto dominates this week.

Berry in a Box was literally nothing happening except this: Ichigo comes home. Then he's not home. Then he's in a dollhouse. The end.

Brought by the Shark they Saved is just leading up to some kickass Fishman Island smackdown coming up, so it didn't really do anything except advance the storyline a little bit. It didn't have action, but Zoro was mentioned in it, so I have to assume it's the most badass storyline in a manga ever.

Naruto this week, though, was chalk-full of action, plot, and a great addition to the whole Shinobi War arc. I can safely say I like Naruto again, something that hasn't been true since Kisame died.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #7
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I was in a tie of Naruto and Bleach but picked Bleach.

we finnaly get to see Riruka's FullBring and i anticipate next bleach will be badass

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #8
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto rapes this week and last week.

Seriously One Piece is starting to bore the hell out of me, there better be some action soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Naruto rapes this week and last week.

Seriously One Piece is starting to bore the hell out of me, there better be some action soon.
Personally, I'm only a modest fan of One Piece, but as of late it's been much less interesting or engaging than it usually is. There's lots of dialogue there that simply doesn't seem to have point.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yeah One Piece was starting to pull me in but suddenly I just found it boring now
Old 02-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
There's lots of dialogue there that simply doesn't seem to have point.
There has always been a lot of pointless dialogue in OP, but that is one of the best things about OP. Almost every single character that appears has something to say.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Even Bleach was better than OP this week o.o

Damn Oda could he be walking the path of Kishimoto? D:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah Naruto won wasn't that much competition for it this week. All the chapters were pretty weak to me.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #14
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Devil's Lawyer-kun, long time no see!

Look I'm in a real bind, just murdered some random . Please become my lawyer and please not too expensive because I'm low on cash.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Devil's Lawyer-kun, long time no see!

Look I'm in a real bind, just murdered some random . Please become my lawyer and please not too expensive because I'm low on cash.
Sure sure... just made a phone call and kidnapped the prosecutor's kid. You will get off no problems. Just show up and look innocent.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Even Bleach was better than OP this week o.o

Damn Oda could he be walking the path of Kishimoto? D:
It's the curse of timeskip. All manga take a dip in fandom after a timeskip. (Except Bleach, which was apparently already hated so much it could do nothing but get better. Of course, it is just starting post-TS.)
Old 02-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I still like One Piece. I mean, this part of the story isn't as good as other parts for me, but I still like it. I'm ready to get out of Fishman Island though. I want to see Jinbei, Garp, Aokiji, Kizaru, Coby and Akainu again.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, hst, hst chapter of the week, naruto, one piece, poll