Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Jonesy's Forum Family

Yeah, I decided to make one.

Let me know if you want to be a part of the insanity. :3

Amazing Nice Fantastic Pretty Mommy: trouble88
Sexy Beautiful Mommy: Kiseki
Perverted Gorgeous Mommy: CrackFat
Daddy: Noctis Arashi
Sexy Daddy: JenniferWonderland
Pimp: Vex
Cute Wifey: Sasu
Sexy Artistic Wifey: Looney
Brother/Lover/Best Friend: Michael (Shikamaru Nara)
Awesome Yet Slightly Insane Yet Very Smart Uncle: Ur Mom
Girlfriend: Han "Kunoichi" Solo

Last edited by Jonesy; 06-19-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jonesy's Forum Family

Pick me!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Pick me!
Brother/Lover/Best Friend?
Old 01-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Overpick me!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Tell me what you guys want to be.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #6
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

oh you know what I am...

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm yo momma.

Little you:

Spoiler:
Old 01-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*requests the position of one of the favorite wives*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Okie dokie. :3
Old 01-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Brother/Lover/Best Friend?
All of them
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Son, get off the internet and start doing some chores.
I'm too lazy to step up to my responsibility and your dad lives in a tube.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*busts out of tube*

WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN THERE.

/father
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-31-2011, 02:52 PM   #13
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*busts out of tube*

WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN THERE.

/father
That's what you get for going 4th base with that thing.
This is not the example I was set on setting for out little JonJons.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

:o
Old 01-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
:o
/covers eyes

Hush mah boi,
that's just your presumed father. Go on and polish the roof already.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
That's what you get for going 4th base with that thing.
This is not the example I was set on setting for out little JonJons.
>.>.....you told me too.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
>.>.....you told me too.
I merely hinted at it in a drunken haze!
Old 01-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I merely hinted at it in a drunken haze!
I can't tell if your sober or not anymore when you come back from those late night "meetings" with your girlfriends!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #19
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't tell if your sober or not anymore when you come back from those late night "meetings" with your girlfriends!
Same goes for you!
They're in the morning, you know, at the time you're sleeping off your hangover?
Old 01-31-2011, 03:12 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hun, I have work in the morning at 5 AM.

*raises eyebrow* YOU'VE BEEN WITH ANOTHER MAN?!
Grand Master Roleplayer