Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #1101
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Blunt Member Evaluations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Awesome!

Wait, which one of us is a stereotypical black male?
"Yah I'll need 12 dozen Watermelons sent to my hous-" What were you saying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
afgfrgfasd

You really are Blind, aren't you Blind? xDDDDDD
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #1102
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Vorunmusion: Rose through the forum ranks faster than most people would think possible. I remember only knowing about him existing for a day and he was being recommended for FAIL. Go figure. I must be going senile or something.

Anyway, Vorn would make for a great E-harmony candidate -- he's got brains, is a good conversationalist, can tell a mean story, has some witty moments that turn the corners of even my stony mouth, and he's an overall Renaissance man of the forums.

Conclusion - Just play that funky music, (insert Vorn's ethnicity here) boy.
Spoiler:

I am too emotional to think of something witty right now.
Thank you kind sir.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 01-30-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #1103
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
YES! It's middle name must be Yjoml.
Oh hey, I really like that.

J-Sun Yjoml Tasogare it is.
Quote:
Never too busy for a kind lady such as yourself, ma'am. Except during menstruation days. T_T

Nabris: Is secretly a bro amongst bros, the chillest chick this side of Funkytown. She's got some serious brains to back up her serious funny bone, and she can pop into nearly any conversation and fit right in. It's creepy how well she gets along with everyone, including (potentially) Hitler.

Chalk full of surprises and interesting talents, she needs to get off the forums and onto Planet Earth's Got Talent ASAP.

Conclusion - Won't you take me to Funkytown? No, really, I can't afford gas because of Egypt. Carpooling saves the environment.
Aaah Sage, all of that was very kind of you to say. In my opinion, pretty spot on too. Thank you dearly.

Of course I will carpool you. Hooray for environmentally friendlier solutions! 8D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #1104
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

Aaah Sage, all of that was very kind of you to say. In my opinion, pretty spot on too. Thank you dearly.

Of course I will carpool you. Hooray for environmentally friendlier solutions! 8D
EPIC NAME IS EPIC.

Old 01-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #1105
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
You're welcome. And I'll never let that go, NEVER.

Using fancy words next to clueless, you bastard. Naw but srsly thanks, and anytime you wanna fight just make a thread or PM me =].
Coolio. I just need to finish my fight with Red and then I'll have a chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #1106
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"Yah I'll need 12 dozen Watermelons sent to my hous-" What were you saying?
I'm saying I doubt Raikage would help us unless we were brothers. And I don't mean brothahs, although I do think the way black people use it is more meaningful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post

I am too emotional to think of something witty right now.
Thank you kind sir.
No, good sir, THANK YOU for being born unto us insignificant mortals known as forum dwellers. Please, allow me to bask in the radiance that is your bedsheets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

I hate being spot off, so that's good.

YAY FOR BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIENTIOUS WITHOUT BLAMING GLOBAL WARMING FOR ALL OUR PROBLEMS.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #1107
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Okie dokie. I can put of kicking ass till then
Old 01-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #1108
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
I'm saying I doubt Raikage would help us unless we were brothers. And I don't mean brothahs, although I do think the way black people use it is more meaningful.

No, good sir, THANK YOU for being born unto us insignificant mortals known as forum dwellers. Please, allow me to bask in the radiance that is your bedsheets?

YAY FOR BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIENTIOUS WITHOUT BLAMING GLOBAL WARMING FOR ALL OUR PROBLEMS.
We could get Killer Bee to help first. Just keep the sushi to a minimum.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #1109
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Vorn: I thought he was a totaly killjoy until I talked to him over TC and on here about non-FAIL stuff. And now I know the only joy he kills is Ythen's.
DAMN STRAIGHT!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #1110
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I guess I'm gonna roll some blunt evaluations.

NOTE: These are only BLUNT evaluations, not like, OMGI<3333YOUSOMUCH ones. There may be nice things, but there's something blunt there. If you're one of my good friends and you're not included, it simply means I have nothing bad to say about you, simple as that.

Spoiler:

Jonesy: You get on my nerves. You really are one of the biggest attention hoars I've known. I question the fact that someone in the world has enough free time to post over 100 times a day. But, I still like you. You just need to lay down a little, bro.

Shikamaru Nara: Dude, you're easily one of my best friends on the forum. But, I mean, recently you've been acting strange as hell. You need to get your mind straight on some things, you know what I mean. But you're still my bro.

sasu_girl: alright, I love you. but you need to like, stop being so worried all the time. You always talk about how you have no friends and how you're antisocial, when you're really not. I don't think that there's a single truely anti social person on this earth with a boyfriend. I mean, it just doesn't work. So, stop being so self-conscious about those things.

CardCaptorSakura: I still will call you Vex, haha. Well, I remember when we were somewhat close a long-ass time ago, but like after that you kind of like pushed me aside and sometimes, I dunno, it just felt like you just didn't like me. I dunno. But we're better now (I hope), and I'm not gonna lie, when you're being your funny self I usually sh!t bricks, nbd.

Nick Tasogare: You're really nice to me all the time, and you're one of my friends, and I appreciate it. And, you're really funny. However, sometimes you go overboard when being funny as in trolling a member, up to the point where it might be just mean. But, when I say that, I'm being hypocritical, because I'm pretty sure I've done that before. But, I mean, there was one time where you made one of my good friends really upset and I felt bad and a bit scared of you. But, you've proven yourself to me as a kind person who's really only in it for the laughs (which is good), and a great friend.

J-sun Tasogare: You've been a total ass to me (or at least come off as one). I don't think I can recall a single moment where you've said something nice to me, and if I'm incorrect, please forgive me. But seriously, you really get on my nerves because you're just mean. And, even when it's just differing opinions, it's still in a rude manner. So, if you could actually be nice to me, that'd be cool. If I'm misinterpreting you, however, please correct me.

Wooster: I don't know about you sometimes. I can't tell when you're just joking around, or simply being an ass. Like, sometimes it's funny, but there's been at least one occasion where I've been offended by you. But, I still think you're pretty cool.

Yellow Flash: You're also one of my best friends, and we're cool, but sometimes you just come off...idk, just different. I really can't put it in words, but it's almost like bipolar. Sometimes, you're really chill and nice, and then others you're just like, idk, not so chill and nice. But you're still my orange maker.<3

SageoftheSixPaths: Since you gave me one, I'm gonna give you one. But, I don't really have anything blunt to say about you. I mean, when I first joined the Mirage a long time ago I was a little intimidated by you, but you actually turned out to be a really nice guy. You're also a very skillful battler, and very smart. I hope that we might talk more now that you're back from your forum vacation, since you seem like a very kind person.

There are more, but I just can't think them up right now.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by Red; 01-30-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #1111
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Many People: You are sometimes a jackass and overreact to miniscule things, but are still cool.

Few People: You are a jackass and overreact to minsicule things almost always.

Few People: You are intelligent and fun to talk to.

A Couple People: You are just an awesome person.

A Couple People: You are just an amazing person all around.

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever. *.* I love her! =)

AgentShayd: My bester friend ever.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 03-25-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #1112
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
We could get Killer Bee to help first. Just keep the sushi to a minimum.
Word, dawg, we gonna recruit Killer Bee
Just make sure I don't get turned into sushi
*bad boy pose*
Quote:
DAMN STRAIGHT!
Did you notice nobody ever damns sideways?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #1113
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
EPIC NAME IS EPIC.

Quite.
/Monocle

Quote:

I know how you feel, man.

I KNOW RIGHT? NOW LET'S HEAD ON DOWN TO FUNKYTOOOOOWN!
Spoiler:

Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #1114
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I might do a list of these later tonight. However, no one get pissed from what they might say.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #1115
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Taker369: boss
Kyousei: boss
Old 01-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #1116
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
Taker369: boss
Kyousei: boss
Like a boss.

@Red: Despite our totally platonic relationship, I love you, man.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #1117
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I guess I'm gonna roll some blunt evaluations.

NOTE: These are only BLUNT evaluations, not like, OMGI<3333YOUSOMUCH ones. There may be nice things, but there's something blunt there. If you're one of my good friends and you're not included, it simply means I have nothing bad to say about you, simple as that.

Spoiler:

Jonesy: You get on my nerves. You really are one of the biggest attention hoars I've known. I question the fact that someone in the world has enough free time to post over 100 times a day. But, I still like you. You just need to lay down a little, bro.

Shikamaru Nara: Dude, you're easily one of my best friends on the forum. But, I mean, recently you've been acting strange as hell. You need to get your mind straight on some things, you know what I mean. But you're still my bro.

sasu_girl: alright, I love you. but you need to like, stop being so worried all the time. You always talk about how you have no friends and how you're antisocial, when you're really not. I don't think that there's a single truely anti social person on this earth with a boyfriend. I mean, it just doesn't work. So, stop being so self-conscious about those things.

CardCaptorSakura: I still will call you Vex, haha. Well, I remember when we were somewhat close a long-ass time ago, but like after that you kind of like pushed me aside and sometimes, I dunno, it just felt like you just didn't like me. I dunno. But we're better now (I hope), and I'm not gonna lie, when you're being your funny self I usually sh!t bricks, nbd.

Nick Tasogare: You're really nice to me all the time, and you're one of my friends, and I appreciate it. And, you're really funny. However, sometimes you go overboard when being funny as in trolling a member, up to the point where it might be just mean. But, when I say that, I'm being hypocritical, because I'm pretty sure I've done that before. But, I mean, there was one time where you made one of my good friends really upset and I felt bad and a bit scared of you. But, you've proven yourself to me as a kind person who's really only in it for the laughs (which is good), and a great friend.

J-sun Tasogare: You've been a total ass to me. I don't think I can recall a single moment where you've said something nice to me, and if I'm incorrect, please forgive me. But seriously, you really get on my nerves because you're just mean. And, even when it's just differing opinions, it's still in a rude manner. So, if you could actually be nice to me, that'd be cool.

Wooster: I don't know about you sometimes. I can't tell when you're just joking around, or simply being an ass. Like, sometimes it's funny, but there's been at least one occasion where I've been offended by you. But, I still think you're pretty cool.

Yellow Flash: You're also one of my best friends, and we're cool, but sometimes you just come off...idk, just different. I really can't put it in words, but it's almost like bipolar. Sometimes, you're really chill and nice, and then others you're just like, idk, not so chill and nice. But you're still my orange maker.<3

SageoftheSixPaths: Since you gave me one, I'm gonna give you one. But, I don't really have anything blunt to say about you. I mean, when I first joined the Mirage a long time ago I was a little intimidated by you, but you actually turned out to be a really nice guy. You're also a very skillful battler, and very smart. I hope that we might talk more now that you're back from your forum vacation, since you seem like a very kind person.

There are more, but I just can't think them up right now.
I do that, but honestly I can't ever recall ACTUALLY trying to be mean to you. I remember arguing with you a few times that's prolly why. I really don't care about being an ass though, it is what it is. I also never talk to you, so that's another reason. We'll see what the future holds.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #1118
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
My good fellow, lay in the glow and bask. For tonight you cease thy mortal coil and transcend!
Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #1119
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Word, dawg, we gonna recruit Killer Bee
Just make sure I don't get turned into sushi
*bad boy pose*

Did you notice nobody ever damns sideways?
Na mayn he shouldn't. If he does I'll get Yamamoto on his ass.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #1120
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
My good fellow, lay in the glow and bask. For tonight you cease thy mortal coil and transcend!
*basks*
*sunburn*
Quote:
Na mayn he shouldn't. If he does I'll get Yamamoto on his ass.
Yamamoto got that fly wood
Killer Bee ain't from the hood
If Jinchuriki step outta line
Ends up doin' some hard "wood technique" time
Ya heard?

Tags
vorn was here