Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #381
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori AKA Pat Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
PATTYCAKESSS!!
Like ilk-chan says, haha!!
Actually, who started saying it first was sasu_girl. xD
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #382
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/Joins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #383
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
/Joins.
Yay! *Adds you*
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #384
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

/Joooooins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #385
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
/Joooooins
Thanks for joining! *Adds*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #386
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I saw this fanclub and immediately jizzed in my pants.

I think I'll join.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #387
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I remember joining this club awhile back.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #388
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
I saw this fanclub and immediately jizzed in my pants.

I think I'll join.
*Adds you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
I remember joining this club awhile back.
You did.

I missed you. 3=
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #389
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I missed you too GG. 3:

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanclub, pat, sasori