Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Bleach FV Tournament: Hank's Revenge

So basically I'm a little annoyed with all the people running around saying, "I'm the greatest FV fighter OF ALL TIME*!"

*Aside from Teddie

In response to that, I propose a tournament run by me, SageoftheSixPaths (henceforth known as Hank in the realm of Bleach FV).

I will create a bracket system where I match up fighters according to how entertaining I think their fights will be.

Rules and Judging
Spoiler:

I will also elect a panel of judges to monitor each match and assign points for every move they make. Each move will be out of 100 points total, and the categories they will be graded in are:

1. Creativity
2. Defense
3. Offense
4. Overall Strategy
5. Use of Powers and Skill

In each of these 5 categories, a ranking of 0-20 will be applied. The total ranking of the move will be between 0-100. The first fighter to reach 1,000 points total will be considered the victor. However, each contestant will be allowed THE SAME NUMBER OF MOVES as their opponent, meaning if they both reach/exceed 1,000 points at the same time, the contestant with a higher score wins.

In the event of a tie, a sudden death round will be put into effect. There will be 11 total points BOTH contestant can earn in ONE MOVE. Whoever wins the majority of the points possible will move on to the next round.

Battles will last no longer than 3 days. If the fight is not over by then, the person with the highest score at the time of judging will be announced the victor.

Also, keep in mind that a new round CANNOT begin until a judge posts the scores for the round previously completed.

GM WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC LOSS AND EXPULSION FROM THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT, INCLUDING THE LOSER'S BRACKET[S].

Rewards and Recognition
Spoiler:
As the sponsor of this tournament, I will create a new tier system to rank those who have participated in the event. The winner will receive recognition as the strongest BFV fighter in the world.

If you wish to be included in this tier list, you MUST participate in the tournament. I myself will participate in this tournament as well, though I won't do so until the second round so I can monitor all judging and make sure we start off smoothly.

Signing Up and Participation
Spoiler:
In order to sign up for this tournament, simply post a template with the following included:

Name:
Weight:
Physical Appearance: (Pictures or descriptions can be posted here)
Race: (Hollow/Shinobi/Other if applicable)
Affiliation: (Soul Reapers/Espada/Other)
Zanpaktou: (Only if applicable)
1st Release/Shikai: (Only if applicable)
2nd Release/Bankai: (Only if applicable)
Power Theme: (What is your power based on/what theme does it follow?)
Reason for fighting: (Submit a short [1-2 sentences/bullets] list of reasons why you want to enter and fight in this tournament)

If you wish to be a judge, PM me with reasoning as to why you should be judge. There will only be 4 judges, including myself, selected. Judges can also participate in the fighting, though they cannot judge their own battles. You may only apply once, and I will personally decide whether or not you are qualified. I will not provide reasoning as it may influence future applications, but my verdict is final.

With that said, let the tournament begin!

Last edited by SageoftheSixPaths; 01-30-2011 at 01:11 PM.
SageoftheSixPaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Bleach FV Tournament: Hank's Revenge

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Name:Makoto cifer
Alias: Wolf angel
Birthday: June 5
Height: 6'2
Weight: 150lb
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: white/tanned
Species: arrancar
description:
Spoiler:
In the begning,makoto was a unconfindent,low-selfessteem arrancar. never meeting his parents, he was rasied by his older sister hally. starting off weak and helpless, he quickly, grew stronger and more confident. losing many battles taght him lessons and also, during that time, he gained immense battle experience. watching his sister fight. looking almost like his father "ulquiorra" he found out to have many other siblings. now he is very powerfula nd has absolutly no mercy, with animal-like killer instinct; he will crush his opponents with \out hesitation. though, he is still shy; he hopes to one day surpass everyone, he is very close to this dream. he also wan't's children. he will continue on until he reachs his dream.

Aspect of death:None
Weapon: Lobo angelo
1st release command: Brighten the moon
2nd release: Ressurection: Castizo hijo negro Angelo

Abilitys
primary: several sp weilding abilty, specialized bala, cero.
secondary: Advanced pesquisa, advanced hierro, Martial Arts, Hand-to-hand combat.

Reason for fighting: In order to show the power of the cifer family. I wan't to actually have to "Go all out" in a fight.

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Makoto Cifer; 01-29-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Name: Ace Spade
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 189 pounds
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race: Mage/Gambler type person.
Affiliation: Rogue
Zanpaktou: Ace's Fingers
1st Release/Shikai: I'll improvise.
2nd Release/Bankai: I'll improvise.
Power Theme: Ace wears a large coat, holding many items (cards, mah jong tiles, marbles, dice, etc...). It is his primary battle style. As a mage Ace can transfer energy into the various objects or enhance ihs body for psychical prowess, making him stronger defensively or offensively. In short, Ace manipulates energy. Ace's fingers are Ace's strongest source.
Reason for fighting:
Maik's Reason: To kill time.
Ace's Reason: I'll improvise.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-19-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Could I also ask for someone to sticky this thread (if they think it's deserving of a sticky, that is)?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Done and done.

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Sage, I won't to ask. The rule applies to the last completed round, correct? It'd be a bit unfair if people didn't get the same amount of turns as someone else, wouldn't it? I think you should do something about points to cope for time. Not sure if you already considered that.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Name: Queen Hallethenia (Hally), Hallibelle Starrk!
Height:5.7 feet
Weight: 130 pounds
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race: Arrancar
Affiliation: Leader of the Escudo Arrancar.
Zanpaktou: Dragoness Halliellia
1st Release/Shikai: Ascend Dragoness Halliellia
2nd Release/Bankai: Emerge from the Darkness Oscuras Dragoness Halliellia
Power Theme: Advanced sp manipulation and control, elemental energy transfer and manipulation.
Reason for fighting: Hally is a very powerful fighter and wishes to have a challenging fun fight that is not associated with a war situation. She has been through many terrible hollow wars and now wishes to just fight with nothing really at steak. She knows she is not the best fighter but she knows she is still very skilled so entering a tournament with the chance to fight very challenging fighters seems exciting to her.

Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Sage, I won't to ask. The rule applies to the last completed round, correct? It'd be a bit unfair if people didn't get the same amount of turns as someone else, wouldn't it? I think you should do something about points to cope for time. Not sure if you already considered that.
I'll be totally honest, I can't understand what you're asking.

Either you're missing a word here or there or I just don't get what it is you're concern is. I'll try to explain what I think you're asking, though.

Basically, you can earn up to 100 per move. 20 points in 5 categories. The first person to get to 1000 TOTAL points wins.

However, if I'm the first person to go and I reach 1000 points first, my opponent has ONE MORE MOVE in which they can try to ALSO reach 1000 points. Whoever has the most points wins AFTER that SECOND person has countered.

In the event of a tie, sudden death round is initiated.

For those who do not finish their fight in the allotted 3 day battle period (without a very good excuse), the fight will IMMEDIATELY stop and the person with the highest total REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF MOVES MADE BY EACH FIGHTER will win the battle.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Don't you think the first fighter could abuse that by posting their last move with around a second left?

On the last part.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Don't you think the first fighter could abuse that by posting their last move with around a second left?

On the last part.
The next round cannot begin until a judge posts the scores for the previous round.

So no.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Sounds interesting, but knowing me I won't likely finish it.
I'll just sit around and watch the fights. xD

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Name. Nicholas Sparks
Alias. Hobo With a Shotgun
Weight. 68 kilograms
Height. 189 centimeters

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race. Human (Fullbring)
Affiliation. The National Society of Hobos
Main Fullbring. Mossberge 500
Secondary Fullbring. The Chicago Typewriter
Power Theme. Manipulating random objects, the majority of them being hobo-related.
Reason For Fighting. I heard they were giving out free bacon. And my fellow homeless friend needs four bucks for karate lessons.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Oh wow.............vat is totally gonna win this well vat or sixxy.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #14
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

It's anyone's game.

It all depends on the matchups made and the judge's decision.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Name: Pat Bro
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150
Physical Appearance: I'm a bum, do you really need a picture?
Race: Shinobi
Affiliation: Soul Reaper
Zanpaktou: Fluffy Fluffy foo foo splatter
1st Release/Shikai: Fluffier
2nd Release/Bankai: Fluffiest
Power Theme: If I said marshmellows, would you believe me?
Reason for fighting: Cause, it's interesting

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Very true very true its different then your normal death match tournament.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Oh wow.............vat is totally gonna win this well vat or sixxy.
Did you know, that tramps and hobos are usually lumped together into one group?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

If you say so. I was just thinking in the event that the first person gets one more move than the second, you could give the second maybe 12, 18 or 24 hours to post. Anyways, I just wanted to post that, you're running it, so if you want to do anything, you can add stuff.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
If you say so. I was just thinking in the event that the first person gets one more move than the second, you could give the second maybe 12, 18 or 24 hours to post. Anyways, I just wanted to post that, you're running it, so if you want to do anything, you can add stuff.
If something like that occurs, I'll step in and handle it personally to decide what to do.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Did you know, that tramps and hobos are usually lumped together into one group?
I see. O.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.