Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #66781
Wounded_Shadow
Genin

Wounded_Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Why not? :/

As long as penis is not showing, it would not matter.

Too bad, I was not at a beach. :3
No there is no willy winker showing..but there is a notable shall we say outline and the innuendo is there

Forum Nobody Thank God

Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #66782
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I can't stop laughing at what I just did. Heehee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #66783
Wounded_Shadow
Genin

Wounded_Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I can't stop laughing at what I just did. Heehee
really? willy winker? thanks woo

Forum Nobody Thank God

Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #66784
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lolololololol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #66785
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Wooster, wth is a willy winker? :/

Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #66786
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

That's a good edit indeed, Woo. Worthy of giggles.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #66787
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Hell yeah. P:

I just took more pictures. I felt like being even sexier. >;D ♥

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #66788
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can't be serious. xDDD

Old 01-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #66789
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

I'm just here to discuss willy winkers. Sounds interesting.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 01-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #66790
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
last i = a

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #66791
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I'm just here to discuss willy winkers. Sounds interesting.
Of course you would be.

>.>

<3

Old 01-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #66792
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Kazumi I'm sorry, but I can't comment on your pics due to the heart attack you just gave me. <3
@Undead Very cute, dahling! ;D

I think I'll post some here soon. :3

Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #66793
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sleepy Tops is NOT sleepy.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #66794
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
You can't be serious. xDDD
I know its reference, but really? That sounds gay. :/

Schlong would have been better.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #66795
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

Thanks Tops
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

Old 01-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #66796
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I LIKE ALTERATIONS D:

So hmph.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #66797
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
@Kazumi I'm sorry, but I can't comment on your pics due to the heart attack you just gave me. <3
@Undead Very cute, dahling! ;D

I think I'll post some here soon. :3
Muffin, we are destined for one another. ♥

Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #66798
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Of course you would be.

>.>

<3
Of course I would. You know me too well.

<.<

<3

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 01-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #66799
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Umm yes, yes I do.

>.>

<3<3

Old 01-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #66800
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Doo whoop.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Closed Thread