Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Fuuton: RasenShuriken
Genin

Fuuton: RasenShuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default PSP2 Announced! Ultimate Ninja Hero's 4 on it?!

Hey, i would just like to inform you all that today, the PSP2, also called the "NGP", has just been announced. It has AMAZING GRAPHICS similar to Xbox 360 and PS3. You can read about it here: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b....pspgen.com%2F

But, thats not the point of this thread. The point is, do you think Namco Bandai will make a Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Hero's 4 for this console? The Graphics for it would be A LOT better than the previous UNH's, but do you think they will add more features, characters, longer story, epic ougis or what? Feel free to post here!
Fuuton: RasenShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: PSP2 Announced! Ultimate Ninja Hero's 4 on it?!

I doubt it's going to be any good considering the PSP Go.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Genin

Fuuton: RasenShuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I doubt it's going to be any good considering the PSP Go.
No but its epic, you have to see it. They (Sony) said it more powerful than the Xbox 360 it's self! Here are some features if you want to hear about it:

Built in GPS with 3G connectivity and Wi-Fi compatablity
5 Inch OLED screen
Dual Analong sticks
SixAxes control (like the iphone)
Cameras on the front and back
Touch Screen front and back
1GB of RAM with 512MB Cache (Thats what my computer has o.0)
16GB HDD built in
And much more but i cant find the rest of the Info...
Old 01-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Okay, that's sick.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
Genin

You could basically play Ninja Storm 2 on it! If it had L2 and R2
Old 01-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Genin

But yes, do you see Ultimate Ninja Hero's 4 for this console as the same or an improvement?
Old 01-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

They will come out with something. All the versions had some sort of Naruto games with the exception of PS1
Old 01-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #8
Genin

I guess, but i hope so! I would love to have a much longer story line wiith more characters and moves. The console has the potential, i just hope if they make it for it, thhey wont be lazy :P
Old 01-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Naruto storylines in the games can't be that long because if they are, it will spoil the story. That's why I play the games slowly. I may clear a few chapters one day and progress on a day by day basis, although I could easily finish all of the stories in the games in a day, it's much more fun that way. More longevity.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
Genin

Hmmm, you have a point. Well, they could still add some other game mode or something to extend the length of an UNH game. Whats something you wished a Naruto game had that it didnt?
Old 01-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I like what they did in UN4. It was really awesome. It had lots of bonus features.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
Genin

Oh yeah, that game always has you into it XD. Tag specials, mini games, story mode, MANY characters. Its just a game you could go "Hey, i wanna kick some....!" lol
Old 01-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just looked this up on YouTube I watched one video so far and I don't get something he side his finger on the back of the psp2 and stuff was moving on the screen. It was in Japanese too so I don't get that part, but I am going to look up more about this.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #14
Genin

It has a touch back, so certain features in a game might want you to touch or tap the back of the NGP to continue. Example: If you needed to climb a rope, you would move your fingers on the back of the NGP up and down for the climbing experience.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #15
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I have watched some videos on it. It looks great I love that it is touch screen, to bad it does not come out until the end of the year. I will be getting this for Christmas.

I hope they release some good fighting games like bleach and naruto soon after the release of this. I also cross my fingers that they bring Sly Cooper to this as well.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #16
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: PSP2 Announced! Ultimate Ninja Hero's 4 on it?!

Prices will be crazy when it comes out. The graphics will be as strong as the PS3? O-M-G. As for a Naruto game, if you're expecting this from CC2, then you'll have to wait a long time. The handheld itself needs to be released first, and then give CC2 2-3 years to get used to the new technology. That's how they work, so if there will be a Hero 4, it'll most probably come out sometime during 2013-2014 at earliest. If they make it for the PSP again, then it could come out anytime, but the latest PSP game has most of the characters, so that wouldn't be soon either.

Not that I have a PSP...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #17
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I just hope it's longer than the last ones. I beat those in under a week... -.-

If Zetsu can finally get an appearance by that time in a videogame, I would be content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Not that I have a PSP...
Just for the record, the original PSP's graphics are horrible for the most part compaired to the DS/DSi so I expect a drastic upgrade in technology/graphics. A PSP is much harder to manage than a DS. There's so much more you have to worry about and know about...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #18
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Honestly that would upset me... I have only one problem with the PSP2 the fact it can't play UMD's. What is the point still releasing them if they will be a dead format... anyways I think the game would be epic on the PSP2 but maybe release another one on the PSP before it switches over to the PSP2

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Genin

No Eli, you can play a game without downloading it or UMD nor hacking, for the "NGP" sony is releasing a little card similar to DS games where you would buy the card from the store and put it into the card slot and play. Sort of like the UMD but in a little card form.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #20
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
They will come out with something. All the versions had some sort of Naruto games with the exception of PS1
Actually PS1 did have a naruto game.

Naruto: Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen, which was released in 2003 for the ps1 in japan lol.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote