Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #41
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto 525 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

Oh wait - she becomes extremely useful.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.
What are you talking about my statement was about Sakura.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #42
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 525 Discussion

Amazing chapter. Sounds like Gaara's group is in for a bad fight.

I'm losing track of all who was summoned and who is fighting who. There is simply too many people fighting each other to keep track.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Amazing chapter. Sounds like Gaara's group is in for a bad fight.

I'm losing track of all who was summoned and who is fighting who. There is simply too many people fighting each other to keep track.
The fog of war has even gotten to Err.

Boo yah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
Nyaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Nyaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Excellent chapter. It was interesting to see all of the new Kages and Gaaras Dad was a big suprise. It seems like the edo tensei ninja will be fighting alongside the white zetsu.
It was exciting to learn that there was a bloodline expansion.
I loved when the battle strategies were explained. Kishi really did a good job with it, and I can't wait for next weeks chapter
Old 01-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #45
Manipulation
Freshmen Academy Student

Manipulation is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Very interesting chapter. The Gold and Silver Brothers seem to be related to the Kyuubi somehow. And I want to see a fight against Gaara with his father.

...And Tsunade's reaction to the revival of Dan.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:20 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So now we have
-kakuzu
-Neji's dad
-Gaara's dad
-Asuma
-Kinkaku and Ginkaku

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 01-27-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Gaara not Sasori
Old 01-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #47
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
What are you talking about my statement was about Sakura.

Well, Chiyo is still in the War. Chances Sakura could face off with her is high. Also, we haven't seen Sakura fight properly since the start of Part I, this is presumably the end of Part II and Sakura has shown small spurts of skill improvement throughout. She can certainly grow stronger

/shrugs off embarrassment
Old 01-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #48
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

Anna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im also curious about sai and kakashi. kakashi hasnt really fought angry, and he said that sai was danzos most prized soldier. their fights might almost be as intresting as the others- almost.

but why are those four just standing there, and not going out to attack? they will, i know, but...

I pity all my friends who laugh at Naruto, they are missing a crucial part of life. (Yes, I am a Narutard.
Deal. ) Yes I like regular books, but the author leaves too many details left too the reader. Manga is the best form of shared imagination.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #49
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
So now we have
-kakuzu
-Neji's dad
-Sasori's dad
-Asuma
-Kinkaku and Ginkaku

its gaara, not sasori
and u cant forget dan, chyio, and that one that we couldnt see the face of waaaay back when kabuto was showing madara his original resurrections, that might be crucial, cuz madara was veeeeery surprised

I pity all my friends who laugh at Naruto, they are missing a crucial part of life. (Yes, I am a Narutard.
Deal. ) Yes I like regular books, but the author leaves too many details left too the reader. Manga is the best form of shared imagination.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #50
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I love this chapter. However, it appears that my second favorite character, Tobirama, isn't back after all, despite some questions raised by the spoilers.

Oh well, my third favorite is getting some screen time and hinted at going into battle this chapter. Shikaku for the win!

And then my first and fourth, Shikamaru and Tsunade respectively, both were shown and likely have battles coming up. 8D
Old 01-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #51
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kabuto's really stepping on a lot of toes. They're gonna crucify him.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #52
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

is every1 forgetting its also temari and kankuros dad aswell...but saying that gara is the only 1 physically and mentally (his dad hated him) prepared to fight
Old 01-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #53
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

well yeah, but how is he gonna take it when he finds out his son isnt the jinchuriki any more - and he became the kazekage even when he was?

Old 01-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #54
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
its gaara, not sasori
and u cant forget dan, chyio, and that one that we couldnt see the face of waaaay back when kabuto was showing madara his original resurrections, that might be crucial, cuz madara was veeeeery surprised
He reminds me of Sasoir more that Gaar.
Thoughs were all ready shown. I only listed a few of the new ones

Old 01-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #55
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
is every1 forgetting its also temari and kankuros dad aswell...but saying that gara is the only 1 physically and mentally (his dad hated him) prepared to fight
That's because they're fodders for the most part so far. Maybe not fodder, but I'm positive they haven't played a large enough role to be considered. Gaara was a main part in at least two arcs, not to mention some fillers, etc.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #56
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

last time kakashi got angry he fodderstomped / rapestomped zabuza
Old 01-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #57
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

for the most part it was a very intresting chapter

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 01-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #58
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

Oh wait - she becomes extremely useful.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.
at tsunade going toe to toe with hanzo
Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #59
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We have an angry Kakashi, families ar being reunited, the war is off to a good start.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 01-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #60
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yeah.Kishimoto sure does know how to make a good war

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen