Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 525 discussion

Ahh, we didn't get to see any Kakashi. But I'm very interested in seeing what happens to Gaara and his dad, I bet they're going to fight.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #22
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

seems like gaara will able to meet his dad again...
and then theres tsunade's reaction to dan
and hiashi

zetsu...hmm...what are u planning?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 AM   #23
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade doesn't know Dan is out there. She thinks.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 01-27-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:19 AM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I must say I was tickled pink by the military formation maps and strategies.
Sure I really wanted a break down further into battalions and even squads, but what can you do? It ain't exactly the same as military history I so enjoy reading, but Kishimoto did an excellent job.

All those people that said the entire war would just be limited one-on-one battles were just proven dead wrong.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #25
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Anybody else noticed Kishi's D-Day reference?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:33 AM   #26
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I must these past episodes have been really interesting. I had a feeling that the 3rd Raikage was the 4th Raikage and Bee's father. Second Tsuchikage looks really cool and really strong. Second Mizukage looks like a french guy with his twisted mustache. Kekkei Genkai are getting more and more confuse if you ask me. If the 2nd Hokage is revived than Kabuto must have found a way to unseal those who have been sealed and that can't be brought to life - that or the 2nd Hokage, creator of Edo Tensei, must have figure it out a way to keep his body unseal in case he would be revived,... but why would he do that?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Anybody else noticed Kishi's D-Day reference?
Yep.

But where are the LVCP landing craft?

Old 01-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #28
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i predict hanzo stomping the entire narutoverse
Old 01-27-2011, 08:21 AM   #29
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What happened to the current Mizukage? Where is she? Gaurding the Fuedal Lords maybe?

And is this chapter confirming that Onoki is the 3rd Tsuchikage?
Old 01-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
What happened to the current Mizukage? Where is she? Gaurding the Fuedal Lords maybe?

And is this chapter confirming that Onoki is the 3rd Tsuchikage?
Yes, yes it did.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #31
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

awesome chapter tons of new characters

the 2nd mizukage looks like he has children in his van though...

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 01-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #32
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

Anna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This was an awesome chapter (but no sasuke or naruto ) Tusenades comment was the best!!! I think that garras fight with his dad is going to be pretty surprising, for both of them. And sakura needs to start getting WAAAAY more powerful, or else...
Old 01-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #33
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 525 discussion

Epic chapter. Kakuzu was shown, although he didn't say anything. Yay.

Speaking of him, where are Itachi and Nagato? Maybe they're with the Black Zetsu, ready to SLAUGHTER.

Although the Kage are getting the spotlight now, let us not forget that all other dead Jinchuriki were summoned as well. That would be the most interesting part.

Let's not forget Chiyo and Kimimmaro as well. Kimimmaro vs Jugo, possibly with Suigetsu. Chiyo vs ?

The Second Mizukage looks like a businessman. Kakuzu could be his long lost son.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-27-2011, 09:36 AM   #34
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

So much awesome postulations here so I'll just keep this short.

Could Danzo be revived as well? Might give Madara the chance to recover Shisui's eye yet again. "just bind him to your will Kabuto... that's it.. EYE MINE." Madara gets his eye, Danzo's regenerates b/c it's weird like that..

Seriously though, Every ninja's been fielded, and Madara's army--Zetzoobalungs notwithstanding--is not lacking in numbers either. Arguably better quality, too.

People will be slaughtered in droves.

Then Kabuto will recycle them xD Zombie Ninjas!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

This will end the classic zombie movie futility. The longer the war continues the more the ninja alliance shall be out numbered.

Can anyone say Wax World?

Old 01-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #36
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oooh, so epic.

I'm looking forward to seeing that Ino-Shika-Cho formation. Seeing what the Clan Leaders can do will be very impressive I'm sure.

I can't wait for Tsunades reaction when Dan shows his face

And I agree that Mei is probably guarding the Feudal Lords, theres no way 5 of the most important men, whose authority outranks even Kage - will be left alone with a few Fodder Jonin/Chunin. Lets hope she omnirapes Zetsu P:

Great Chapter. Naruto and Sasuke are definitely NOT needed.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #37
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
This was an awesome chapter (but no sasuke or naruto ) Tusenades comment was the best!!! I think that garras fight with his dad is going to be pretty surprising, for both of them. And sakura needs to start getting WAAAAY more powerful, or else...
Why would she need to start getting more powerful no offense but she really won't be any help in the war.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #38
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Why would she need to start getting more powerful no offense but she really won't be any help in the war.
Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

Oh wait - she becomes extremely useful.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #39
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.

I wonder if she has any serious ninjutsu/genjutsu in her arsenal. I know Tsunade wanted her to focus more on defense and healing, and Sakura's strength is certainly profound... but does she have tricks we haven't seen yet?

Not saying she needs new techniques, as she's intelligent enough to use her environment in conjunction with her displayed skills to great effectiveness--but I'm curious nonetheless.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post

Won't she be even more useless? She has been lying in bed for weeks. Not to mention her seal has barely had anytime to store any chakara. Before she has three years worth and was only able to bubble wrap people.