Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #21
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: Jacq's Forum Family

HELLS YES! WHERE ARE ZE KEYS TO ZE CAR??? *downs a tequila*
whose up for some throw and run molotov's?
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #22
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
A veggie? :}
You're friendly neighborhood vegetarian Spy-Checker! :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #23
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I was thinking about you hagelslag supply.
It'll never be defiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
HELLS YES! WHERE ARE ZE KEYS TO ZE CAR??? *downs a tequila*
whose up for some throw and run molotov's?
I SWALUWED EM
COEM GET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
You're friendly neighborhood vegetarian Spy-Checker! :3
HOO SHEE,
I always wanted one of those,
another checkbox to put a nice little checkmark in, maybe even add puny little hearts.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #24
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

what the... I see... otay... I'll walk

Old 01-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #25
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nah, let's skip instead!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #26
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

adopt meh?
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #27
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
adopt meh?
No family, like an adopted family.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #28
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

hellz yeah!

Old 01-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #29
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nah, let's skip instead!
/skips to the loo

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #30
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
/skips to the loo
/Shoots you with flames

SPY-CHECK.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #31
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hellz yeah!
Huuuhuhu
Quote:
/skips to the loo
/hands you a tampon
Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't mention that in public. ><
It is unlady like.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #33
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Sorry, I just had to see what this family was comprised of... o.0

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #34
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't mention that in public. ><
It is unlady like.

We are not in public milady, we are in the restroom, sharing a toilet.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Sorry, I just had to see what this family was comprised of... o.0
You came in at the wrong time.
Quote:
We are not in public milady, we are in the restroom, sharing a toilet.
There is a toilet right over there, ma'am. :/

Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #36
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

O__O oh dear lord...
woo, I must kill you now

Old 01-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #37
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You came in at the wrong time.
There is a toilet right over there, ma'am. :/
What happened to Sharing is Caring?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #38
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I think that went out the window, along with the toilet paper...good luck on that one...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #39
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

teehee!

Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #40
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I think that went out the window, along with the toilet paper...good luck on that one...
Sheelah u so witty
Quote:
teehee!
Are you mocking my sensibility?

Tags
crackfat haz family noa