Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 02:02 AM   #21
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo 23: Anyone Fancy a Vindaloo?

Oh and I feel sorry for all the people that watch the dub that is butchered by 4Kids.

4Kids don't even translate, they just make up whatever they want.

For example I tried to watch the dub of 5Ds, and it ticked me off on episode 1...

Ushio or Trudge in the dub was Yusei's former classmate or whatever. What. The Hell. In the original version they don't even know each other till they met in their first Riding duel. 4Kids, if you wanna dub at least translate please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Err; 01-25-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #22
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
The good characters in Yugioh, GX and 5Ds.

Yugioh:

King of Games Atem
Kaiba
Bakura
Marik

GX

Season 4 Judai
Haou Judai
Yubel
Yubel controlled Johan Anderson
Hell Kaiser
Manjoume Thunder
Austin O'brien

5Ds:

Fudou Yusei
Jack Atlas
Izayoi Aki
Crow
Rua
Ruka
Divine
Rex Godwin
Rudgar Godwin
Kiryu Kyousuke
Carly
Misty
Bomber

And probably a lot more considering I'm only on episode 78.
No Joey/Katsuya?No Mai?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #23
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Imo Honda is more awesome than Jonouchi. And my is just your typical hot side kick nothing new.

And how could I forget Sherry from 5Ds, she is freaking awesome. But not as awesome as Sherry from DC.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:14 AM   #24
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Top 5 decks in the Yugioh meta game currently. If you don't run of these you won't stand a chance.

1. Six Samurai
2. Quickdraw Dandywarrior
3. Fish OTK / Other Fish Variants
4. Blackwings
5. Gravekeepers / X-Sabers

Old 01-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #25
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #26
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Thank heaven for the internet. I managed to find a site with updated Yugioh 5Ds subbed release. They've got 79-141 softsubbed.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:50 AM   #27
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hate subtitles.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
>:3

Indubitably.
That's my word!

STOP TRAMPLING OVER EVERYONE

Old 01-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I hate subtitles.
I think they take away from the show I feel like if I read long segments I might miss something but they aren't too bad just a bit annoying

Last edited by Inuyasha; 01-25-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #30
NBT
Banned

Which is why I hate them.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #31
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quickdraw Dandywarrior is really good.

I can Accel Synchro summon Shooting Star Dragon on my second-third turn average.

Need to find a deck that allows me to easily summon Scar Red Nova.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #32
NBT
Banned

Try using this card.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #33
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

A card like that takes the fun from the game. Seriously don't post sh!t like that.

Why the hell would you suggest me to use an illegal non-existent card? Damn your weird.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #34
NBT
Banned

It's a joke.

Last edited by NBT; 01-25-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #35
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That's my word!

STOP TRAMPLING OVER EVERYONE
It isn't now.

/Walks all over you

On the topic of Yu-Gi-Oh; I used to watch the original series as a kid, but the 4-Kids version. Watching Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series by Little Kuriboh in the present made me realize just how ridiculous that show was.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Balderdash!

Don;t you dare try to steal that. D:

I saw Yu-gi-oh as an adult. It ain't so good.
Now Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged...P:

Old 01-26-2011, 03:53 AM   #37
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'm not looking forward to the March 2011 ban list.

Its obvious that Solemn Warning and Gateway of the six will be limited. And so will XX-Saber Faulltroll.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 AM   #38
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like the fact that I can have three Black Rose Dragons in my deck now.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like the fact that my title has killed conversation here, BRILLIANT!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:53 AM   #40
NBT
Banned

I'm just gonna assume you're a crackhead,retard,or both.
Closed Thread