Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #181
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Undead...forum family...

Awwwwwwww

/Sad

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #182
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

O_O hear hear! dont you go "sad" on me on my watch!
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #183
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #184
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I <3 you like so much right now X, I cant even type!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #185
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Spoiler:
/Is happy again XD

Old 01-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #186
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I <3 you like so much right now X, I cant even type!
lolz good, good then! <33 u back! XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
/Is happy again XD
Sounds cool bro.

So what's up with you guys today, how's it going??

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #187
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Im attempting to leave my computer so I can practice my bass
(I have class tomorrow, but its usually friday...damn my friends, for making awesome plans and including me)
Usually I just wait til thurday night, spend five minutes playing, and im all set (I seem to be decent at the bass)

Old 01-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #188
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Lolz "is attempting" haha yeah....undead's multi-tasking...hehe cool. (That's what friends are for ^^)

I even told you you were good at playing bass. lolz *nods*
(Well I figure since you love doing that, you must be at least decent about it hehe)

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #189
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah, im actually going to be off the forums from like friday morning to saturday evening...

well, im apparently a "natural" but..ya know...

Old 01-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #190
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Soooo, are talking bass STRINGS, or bass BRASS?

Old 01-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #191
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Oh really? =( lolz...but I'm glad it's for something like totally cool though! ^^

Yeah, but with this, you'll get even better.

I'm not gonna stick around here for long either...starting next week...'til...idk when lolz

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #192
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

string... I didnt know there was a brass bass.... only brass instruments Ive played are sax and trombone.... (this summer, it shall be violin!!!!)

yeah, ive missed these friends like crazy...
O_O X, you are one of the least active people I know (by that Undead is saying she wants more of you talk)

Old 01-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #193
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Lolz I know I know but I have some things to do as well and can't be hanign around here much lately. Gonna be very busy this months, but I'll definitely stop by from time to time. So yeah hehe.

(This place seem to be falling apart O.o lolz)

(I do talk a LOT on pms though)

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #194
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
string... I didnt know there was a brass bass.... only brass instruments Ive played are sax and trombone.... (this summer, it shall be violin!!!!)

yeah, ive missed these friends like crazy...
O_O X, you are one of the least active people I know (by that Undead is saying she wants more of you talk)
Bass in brass means Tuba, Trombone, Basoon, Bass Sax, etc. I was going to give an "I am dissapoint" for not being brass bass, even though I'm a trumpet, but I think I'll add another for you saying violin is BRASS , it's just high strings is all >.>

Old 01-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #195
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

yes, yes it is
I talk in pms alot too...its typically all I do after 9

Old 01-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #196
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Bass in brass means Tuba, Trombone, Basoon, Bass Sax, etc. I was going to give an "I am dissapoint" for not being brass bass, even though I'm a trumpet, but I think I'll add another for you saying violin is BRASS , it's just high strings is all >.>
Excuse me for not being grammatically correct in my placement of violin!you smart ass!

Old 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #197
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Excuse me for not being grammatically correct in my placement of violin!you smart ass!
It's SUPERIOR smart ARSE to YOU ya perverted wanker

Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #198
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

THIS IS FURKING MENTAL HARASSMENT! *eye twitch*

Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #199
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

At least you're not getting MyListed like Rin

Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #200
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, yes it is
I talk in pms alot too...its typically all I do after 9
Indeed, not cool forum lolz
Lolz really? No kidding, I figured! XDD

But let's not talk about that.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
family, hikari, trouble has a cannon, undead, undead hikari