Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #66241
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Dianamond's shining brighter and more gorgeous as ever. *-* <3
ANd thanx you. >.< <333
Old 01-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #66242
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I be liekin dem pics, GG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #66243
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post

Expect your Inbox to get full, mister. ;D
The PMs - they are over 9,000! xD

/braces for impact :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #66244
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*Hugging*

Thaaaank youuuuu! ^///^

Thanks, my Ecstasy! P:<

Thank you!!! =D

I miss you. >.<

MEG!!!!!!

Thank you! <33333333333
You're very welcome Marijuana P:<
Old 01-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #66245
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
*hugs specially tightly*
*Hugs very tight*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
I be liekin dem pics, GG.
Thank you, pool!!! =DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Dianamond's shining brighter and more gorgeous as ever. *-* <3
ANd thanx you. >.< <333
Thaaank youuuu, Emolicious! <333

And you're welcome, beautiful! *.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Kagai View Post
The PMs - they are over 9,000! xD

/braces for impact :3
And I want moar! xD

Haha xD You're funny!

@Ecstasy: <33333 you! P:<
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #66246
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Don't mention it, you're pretty... pretty.

See wut I did thar ?

Old 01-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #66247
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:

And I want moar! xD

Haha xD You're funny!

Me funny? Nahh..

Old 01-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #66248
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
*Hugs very tight*
*hugs super tight*

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 01-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #66249
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Don't mention it, you're pretty... pretty.

See wut I did thar ?
Yes! xDDD
And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Kagai View Post

Me funny? Nahh..
Muahahaha!

Yes, you!

Quote:
*hugs super tight*
*Hugging*

How are you, Mikei?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #66250
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
*Hugging*

How are you, Mikei?
*hugging awesomely*

I'm doing pretty good. Playing video games. And you?

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #66251
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'l post something later, prolly.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #66252
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Damn, Diana. Being that pretty should be illegal. I know it's a lame compliment, but it's the best I could come up with at the moment.xD
Old 01-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #66253
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Last photo taken of me.. Of what I know

Last edited by Pool; 12-01-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #66254
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
*hugging awesomely*

I'm doing pretty good. Playing video games. And you?
*Keeps hugging*

I'm doing greattt!!!! =DDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Damn, Diana. Being that pretty should be illegal. I know it's a lame compliment, but it's the best I could come up with at the moment.xD
Awww Thank you, Pro! <3

Quote:

Spoiler:
Nice picture!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 01-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #66255
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thank ya~

Old 01-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #66256
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Keeps hugging*

*hugging more and more*

That's awesome. Glad you are doing well.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #66257
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
*Keeps hugging*

Awww Thank you, Pro! <3

Nice picture!
I just tell it like it is.:P Anyway, what's up?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #66258
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just wanted to post quite an old picture. But it has a smile!

Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #66259
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Pics time. =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Some old pics, one of which I wear glasses. xD I am suppose to wear them but I never do. =P Warning: uglesness.
Merci. ^^
cute. why do you never wear glasses? you look very pretty with them!

Quote:
Some old pictures...

This one has a little more than a year (I'm on the middle):
Spoiler:

I'm the one on the top, wearing yellow:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

On the school ball, some months ago:
Spoiler:

Last Summer:
Spoiler:
so damn hawt! <3

Quote:

Spoiler:
cool pic, bro.

edit: nice pic you have there, eli. is that a cat on the background?
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
Old 01-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #66260
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank ya~
Anytime!

Quote:
*hugging more and more*

That's awesome. Glad you are doing well.
*Still hugging*

Heehee ^_^ Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I just tell it like it is.:P Anyway, what's up?
Everything's up! xD lol
I'm happy! =D

How are you? =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Just wanted to post quite an old picture. But it has a smile!

Spoiler:
Didn't I told you? You look cute when you smile! =D <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
so damn hawt! <3
Haha xD
Thank you, Kevin! <3
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Closed Thread