Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: OMG I'm so girly! Look what I did! >.< To forum girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Mmmm. P:

>.> You said it, not me.

BUT-BUTTT.

BUT.....;~;
Hmm, you say something?
That's the truth, babe. DEAL WITH IT! P:
<3's Troubles.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Hmm, you say something?
That's the truth, babe. DEAL WITH IT! P:
<3's Troubles.
Mmmmhmmmmmm. P:

Babe. o.o P:

Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #23
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey sis guess what I get red highlight in my hair this weekend I am sooo happy right now ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #24
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Those are cute. :3

Wish I had more talent than stick drawings with a chest and messy lines for hair. >.> xDD

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #25
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
hey sis guess what I get red highlight in my hair this weekend I am sooo happy right now ^^
Thats cool sis. ^^

@onyx- With stick figures though, they're great when making comics. xD But you must and do have a talent. ^^
Old 01-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #26
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

sweeeeeet

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #27
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasu's got it goin on ;D

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #28
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Moar!

Spoiler:

Hally and natsumiuchiha16

Spoiler:

Formal
Gaara's Girl, Kazumi Saitama, Nabris, Cardcaptor Sakura, Undead Hikari, Kiseki, sasu_girl, and Muffintop

Spoiler:

Formal
Danielle, Kakashi's Girl, RockLee'sFutureWife, Miss Kitty, and CrackFat

Spoiler:

Michelle!

Spoiler:

AgentShayd!

^^

Last edited by EmoSakura; 03-17-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #29
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If I could rep you i'd be doing it for that Michelle one xD

Spoiler:

Old 01-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #30
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Apology accepted D:<

Jk you have like no idea what I look like so it's totally understandable xD

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #31
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol yea, basically though, all I would need to know is the hair color, then I could do it. O.o
Old 01-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #32
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

you forgot....
lol jk
you did good, for a Padawan
lol jk again
it's pretty good

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #33
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Thats cool sis. ^^

@onyx- With stick figures though, they're great when making comics. xD But you must and do have a talent. ^^
Lies. >.>

I'm making one right now. xDD But it's terrible. D:

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Well I got bored and girly and made YOU a doll, different style though:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 01-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #35
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm so cute! xDD

*Hugs Miss EmoSakura and gives her a +rep & a cookie :3*

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #36
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Well I got bored and girly and made YOU a doll, different style though:

Spoiler:
Haha, thanx you. <3 Thats sweet of you.

@6 hearts- Awww thanx you. and you are cute. ^^
Old 01-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #37
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Last one for awhile.

Spoiler:

Formal
Jenniferworld, Lady Tsunade, Luna Mizuaki, Kuniochi, Vivi, and kakashi uzamaki

Spoiler:

Formal
Jenny, Trouble88, Hikari_chan, and Sosuke Aizen

Spoiler:

Formal
Me, Kiko Hyuuga, Ryuuko, Throw_Rasen_Shruiken, and Vocaloid.

Spoiler:

Nikita Nick's girl form. And he's still smexi. P:
Just for kicks. xD

=D

Last edited by EmoSakura; 03-17-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #38
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Good job on the pics brooke, You did a wonderfull job. ^^
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #39
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Awesome! ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #40
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah no, it's totally ok