Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
RedDragoon
Genin

RedDragoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Narutos ending (SPOILERS)

I was just thinking about who the final enemy will be in Naruto. Will it be Sasuke? Will it be Madara? Then I started thinking about the type of action genre Naruto is. It makes me think the final enemy might be the 10 tailed beast. They could eventually extract the nine tails from Naruto and he would survive because he is from the Uzumaki clan and has that longevity. Then he and Sasuke would have to team up and beat the 10 tails together. Or Naruto leads all the village against it and they beat it that way. Or both hehe. I have noticed with this genre that they have to prevent some tragic thing from happening and they fail and then they fight and beat it barely after it happens. Or maybe they will have another time skip and some new enemies will appear. What do you think?
RedDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: Narutos ending (SPOILERS)

I have a feeling that Naruto will befriend the Kyuubi rather than fight it...
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Technically Sasuke. But that would be a epic ending.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #4
RedDragoon
Genin

RedDragoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nobody thinks they will get the Nine tails out of Naruto?
RedDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
_Ruru_
Genin

_Ruru_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to _Ruru_

well since many people think they won't get the kyuubi out of naruto it's possible, but even if they do ii feel that naruto will end up saving them all somehow...dun know when we try to think of what most people don't sometimes it's the most obvious answer, but it may be even more suprising than what we think...who knows :3
"...And then she closed her eyes, found relief in a knife. With both closed eyes, she cries! All alone the way she feels, left alone to deal with all the pain drenched sorrow relief. Bite the lip, just forget the bleeding..."
"...It's too hard to ignore the signs. Where do these tears come from? It feels like they'll never dry. What have we both become? We are strangers in a time..."

Beasty!!!: Nanko
_Ruru_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #6
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They will have to get the kyubi out of Naruto cuz the 10 tail beast HAS to be made, BUT Naruto CANT die because he is the main character. I think Naruto will befriend the Kyubi, or promise to set him free someday or something. Naruto will have to fight Sasuke. He will turn sasuke good (whatever power Itachi gave to Naruto will be involved.) Madara will die (either by 10 tails or naruto before he fights sasuke or as the 10 tail after naruto beats sasuke) kabuto and/or orichimaru reincarnated will be involved. But ultimately at the very end naruto and sasuke will fight together against something/one and hopefully one will die and the other will bring him back to life using the rinnegan (naruto) or something. I have no idea how Sakura's love life will end though. What do ya think?
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:48 AM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think Madara is going to be the final enemy.
Naruto will fight against Sasuke first...
During that I think there will be an emotional scene, just like last time.
And I think Sasuke is finally going to give in and stop his anger.
Then the two of them going to beat Madara together.

That would be my version of an epic ending.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 AM   #8
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

they will admit they love each other and then defeat the EVIL tobi lol.

wouldnt they also have to get killerbee then?
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #9
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah... can't wait for Sasuke to confess!
'Naruto-kun... I admit.. I am jealous about you..
I want to be you, I want to be with you...!!'

Would make my day + the week after

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:21 AM   #10
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that would make my year lol
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:46 AM   #11
SasukeUchiha.
Academy Graduate

SasukeUchiha. saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragoon View Post
Nobody thinks they will get the Nine tails out of Naruto?
I don't think so....I mean Naruto is training right now (in the anime) to control the Kyuubi right? So...Its not the most probable. But then, Kishi is a very surprising and unpredictable writer/drawer. It might happen. Who knows?
SasukeUchiha. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't know exactly, but it's going to have a lot to do with Sasuke. I'm hoping that Naruto and Sasuke will team up to fight Madara. Other than that.... who knows?

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
shawnvess
Ninja Academy Student

shawnvess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto should never end.. Im just sayin'.. I really dont care if it ends up like DBZ, its Naruto!

shawnvess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #14
Strictly4MyNinjas
Freshmen Academy Student

Strictly4MyNinjas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@ RedDragoon

I really like that theory and seems plausible, that would be something if it could go down like that
Strictly4MyNinjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

his last battle might be with sasuke

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #16
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I have a feeling that Naruto will befriend the Kyuubi rather than fight it...
Homicidal nine-tailed demon foxes are your friends not your enemies.