Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #2461
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Older Miyo-You just got her back right,that why i knock her out and to protect her,your next child,and if she go with you she die's and that child,and you and Akemi will be left alone that why"She said"and this future won,t be".
He nods his head at her. Looking at the older Kejo. He says to him."We need to leave right away. I want this done fast. Kejo just lead the way."

Older Kejo- "Alright, We can leave right now."He says to him. Rushing towards the front gates of the village. Moving very fast thought the groups of people.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #2462
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticninja View Post
Mystic:do 2 of u have characters from the future?
Yes
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #2463
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
He nods his head at her. Looking at the older Kejo. He says to him."We need to leave right away. I want this done fast. Kejo just lead the way."

Older Kejo- "Alright, We can leave right now."He says to him. Rushing towards the front gates of the village. Moving very fast thought the groups of people.
Younger Miyo-Onch,That hurts"said Miyo sitting up in a big bed,in a large room with a fire place,and she was dress in wite clothes

The older Miyo place some food in front of her and said"I am the one kept you here,your carrying a other child,and are some things you need to talk about and let go,one of them is that your scared he will leave you again,and not come back."
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #2464
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Younger Miyo-Onch,That hurts"said Miyo sitting up in a big bed,in a large room with a fire place,and she was dress in wite clothes

The older Miyo place some food in front of her and said"I am the one kept you here,your carrying a other child,and are some things you need to talk about and let go,one of them is that your scared he will leave you again,and not come back."

Both Kejo and the older Kejo appear at this cave. They could both sense something within the cave. Kejo nods and walks forward releasing his dark chakra around his body. This lightning trys to shock him once he steps into the cave. Yet his chakra keeps him safe from the attack. Walking deeper into the cave with the older Kejo. He says to him."That chakra is still the same. It's just to dark at times."
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #2465
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Both Kejo and the older Kejo appear at this cave. They could both sense something within the cave. Kejo nods and walks forward releasing his dark chakra around his body. This lightning trys to shock him once he steps into the cave. Yet his chakra keeps him safe from the attack. Walking deeper into the cave with the older Kejo. He says to him."That chakra is still the same. It's just to dark at times."
The younger Miyo look at her olderself not saying anything

Older Miyo-"Alright,How the fact that you still have not forgave for killing your family.

Younger Miyo lay down turn over and look out the window at the rain,and she cired,as the older Miyo said"They should be back in a hour,So get some rest,you two talk went they get back

"Oh and for once you need to tell him you love him,even though it scared you,it will help you both"and she walk out.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #2466
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi and older tobi appear near a cave.

tobi:is this the place?

older-tobi:yes the demon is right about this cave,it can sense something from within.and i heard people talk about the cave earlier this is it.

tobi:are you sure you can keep up?i mean it might get...

older-tobi:i have been doing just fine before now.i think i can manage another day without you telling me what to do.

tobi:sorry i didn't mean it like that.

older-tobi:i know, i should remember your still in shock from learning you will go blind in the future from a battle you haven't been in yet.but lets keep moving.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #2467
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
The younger Miyo look at her olderself not saying anything

Older Miyo-"Alright,How the fact that you still have not forgave for killing your family.

Younger Miyo lay down turn over and look out the window at the rain,and she cired,as the older Miyo said"They should be back in a hour,So get some rest,you two talk went they get back

"Oh and for once you need to tell him you love him,even though it scared you,it will help you both"and she walk out.
Kejo- Walking into deeper into the cave. Kejo could sense someone coming towards him. Placing one hand on his hilt. He stands looking at the man. Kejo says to the man."What do you want with the kids? Wait that doesn't matter to me. I'm taking them away with me."He rushes towands the man. Swinging his blade towards his neck. The man blocks it with his right hand. Which is all metal. It blocks his attack from hitting him. Kejo jumps away from him. Weaving a set of handsigns."Dark Style: Black Death"This mist forms around the man. Burning his body away into dust.

Older Kejo- "That was very fast Kejo. The power is very strong."His body disappears and he reappears with the kids outside the cave. All of them walk back to the villege.

As Kejo walks into the room where Miyo is sleeping.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #2468
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo- Walking into deeper into the cave. Kejo could sense someone coming towards him. Placing one hand on his hilt. He stands looking at the man. Kejo says to the man."What do you want with the kids? Wait that doesn't matter to me. I'm taking them away with me."He rushes towands the man. Swinging his blade towards his neck. The man blocks it with his right hand. Which is all metal. It blocks his attack from hitting him. Kejo jumps away from him. Weaving a set of handsigns."Dark Style: Black Death"This mist forms around the man. Burning his body away into dust.

Older Kejo- "That was very fast Kejo. The power is very strong."His body disappears and he reappears with the kids outside the cave. All of them walk back to the villege.

As Kejo walks into the room where Miyo is sleeping.
Miyo wakes up to kejo walk in and said with her back turn to him"I understand why kade sent us here"she said
Old 01-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #2469
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo wakes up to kejo walk in and said with her back turn to him"I understand why kade sent us here"she said
Kejo walks over and sits on the bed."Why did he sent us here Miyo?"He asked her.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #2470
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo walks over and sits on the bed."Why did he sent us here Miyo?"He asked her.
"So i could meet the older me and fix things about me,like the fact,i never forgave you for killing my family,and i don,t what to left alone because i am scared you will leave me,Oh and the older said that why your here to to fix things about yourself,and that we should say the words i love you more"she said looking out the window still
Old 01-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #2471
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"So i could meet the older me and fix things about me,like the fact,i never forgave you for killing my family,and i don,t what to left alone because i am scared you will leave me,Oh and the older said that why your here to to fix things about yourself,and that we should say the words i love you more"she said looking out the window still
Kejo smiles at her. Kissing her on the cheek he stands up fromt he bed. He looks over at her and says."I love you Miyo. Don't be scared of me leaving you. It would only break my heart. Now I'm going to talk with the older me."Kejo leaves the room and walks towards the forest.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #2472
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo smiles at her. Kissing her on the cheek he stands up fromt he bed. He looks over at her and says."I love you Miyo. Don't be scared of me leaving you. It would only break my heart. Now I'm going to talk with the older me."Kejo leaves the room and walks towards the forest.
"I should have just not been born"said Miyo as he walks out and buried herself in the bed.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:39 PM   #2473
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"I should have just not been born"said Miyo as he walks out and buried herself in the bed.
Walking into the forest Kejo could see the older him. He was standing in the trees. Kejo jumps up next to him. He looks over at him and says."What do I need to change? I'm scared I'll mess up the futrue. What should I do Kejo?"

Older Kejo- "She loves you so very much. Just follow your heart Kejo. That is what really matters now."He says to him with a smile."Just be yourself and don't leave her."
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #2474
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Walking into the forest Kejo could see the older him. He was standing in the trees. Kejo jumps up next to him. He looks over at him and says."What do I need to change? I'm scared I'll mess up the futrue. What should I do Kejo?"

Older Kejo- "She loves you so very much. Just follow your heart Kejo. That is what really matters now."He says to him with a smile."Just be yourself and don't leave her."
Miyo lay there in the large bed"I need to just leave this world"Went she heard a small voice say"It okay Everything will be all right"she remove th cover to the small boy with bown hair and purple eyes,named Daisuke looking at her with a smile.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #2475
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo lay there in the large bed"I need to just leave this world"Went she heard a small voice say"It okay Everything will be all right"she remove th cover to the small boy with bown hair and purple eyes,named Daisuke looking at her with a smile.
Kejo walks into the village. He stops and buys some flowers for Miyo. As buying some sake for her and him to have later. Since he walked to talk with her more,
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #2476
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo walks into the village. He stops and buys some flowers for Miyo. As buying some sake for her and him to have later. Since he walked to talk with her more,
The boy held up some card and ask"You want to play"

"Sure she said"and sat down on the bed with him to play goldfish.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #2477
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
The boy held up some card and ask"You want to play"

"Sure she said"and sat down on the bed with him to play goldfish.
Kejo walks into the room. Only too see Miyo playing with this small boy. He smiles and waves at him. Looking at Miyo he says."Who is the little kid?"
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #2478
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo walks into the room. Only too see Miyo playing with this small boy. He smiles and waves at him. Looking at Miyo he says."Who is the little kid?"
The boy got up and left,and Miyo smile placing a hand on her belly said"He is one of ours"
Old 01-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #2479
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
The boy got up and left,and Miyo smile placing a hand on her belly said"He is one of ours"
Kejo smiles and watches the boy leave. He looks over at Miyo."He looks just like me."He said with a laugh.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #2480
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo smiles and watches the boy leave. He looks over at Miyo."He looks just like me."He said with a laugh.
Miyo just smile and nodded,not saying anything