Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:30 PM   #2441
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo smile and said"I think your Kade of this time,and if that true,I hope your a lot nicer in this time",your go on and have a look,I am going to see if i can find out some more of what going on"she said and walk away with a grin on her face.
(Kade?)
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #2442
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi continued to walk around unable to find anything about what happened to him.

tobi:i wonder where i should look next?thought tobi"
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #2443
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
(Kade?)
(Hokage sorry,can,t spell today)
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #2444
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Miyo smile and said"I think your Kade of this time,and if that true,I hope your a lot nicer in this time",your go on and have a look,I am going to see if i can find out some more of what going on"she said and walk away with a grin on her face.
Kejo watches her walk away from him. Looking up at the mountain he smiles and heads towards it. Many people were looking at him. He smiled and waved at everyone.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #2445
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Kejo watches her walk away from him. Looking up at the mountain he smiles and heads towards it. Many people were looking at him. He smiled and waved at everyone.
"So kids are going missing from there home"said Miyo to man she was talking to later"yup"said the man and the last one was the oldest boy of Miyo and kejo of this village,I think his name was Koichi"said the man

Thank"she said and run out to find kejo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #2446
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"So kids are going missing from there home"said Miyo to man she was talking to later"yup"said the man and the last one was the oldest boy of Miyo and kejo of this village,I think his name was Koichi"said the man

Thank"she said and run out to find kejo
Kejo could see Miyo walking down the room. He runs down to see her. He smiles and says."What did you find out Miyo?"
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #2447
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo could see Miyo walking down the room. He runs down to see her. He smiles and says."What did you find out Miyo?"
"Kids are going missing from there home's"said Miyo,"One of our sons to in this time,But no one's been able to do anything"
Old 01-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #2448
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"Kids are going missing from there home's"said Miyo,"One of our sons to in this time,But no one's been able to do anything"
Kejo looks into her eyes. He says to her."What can we do Miyo? If the people in this time can't find them. How are we going to find the kids? We could ask the Kage."
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #2449
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo looks into her eyes. He says to her."What can we do Miyo? If the people in this time can't find them. How are we going to find the kids? We could ask the Kage."
"The people know were there at,they just can,t inside to get the kids,and yes we could ask,but i think it should be you to do that"she said
Old 01-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #2450
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"The people know were there at,they just can,t inside to get the kids,and yes we could ask,but i think it should be you to do that"she said
Kejo walks into this large building. He walks up the stairs to this room. Opening the door he steps inside the room. Only to see himself standing in the middle of the room. He looks at himself and says."I'm going to guess you are the Kage? I'm from the past."

Other Kejo- He looks over at the man standing in his door way. Waving at the man he says to him."It's nice to see my old body again. Times have been hard for me."
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #2451
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tobi finally found some info about current time tobi.although it was hard for him to believe.he went to a small house near the village gate and waited before knocking the door or going right in.

tobi:this can't be right maybe this is some other tobi?he thought to himself"
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 01-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #2452
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo walks into this large building. He walks up the stairs to this room. Opening the door he steps inside the room. Only to see himself standing in the middle of the room. He looks at himself and says."I'm going to guess you are the Kage? I'm from the past."

Other Kejo- He looks over at the man standing in his door way. Waving at the man he says to him."It's nice to see my old body again. Times have been hard for me."
Miyo was sitting outside waiting for kejo went she heard someone come up to her,she look up to her older self look at her with a smile

Older Miyo-"Well it nice to see the younger me,But why do you look so upset,Everything can,t be that bad,and if it about kejo then don,t worry your loves grows and things become so much greater for you two"
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #2453
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo was sitting outside waiting for kejo went she heard someone come up to her,she look up to her older self look at her with a smile

Older Miyo-"Well it nice to see the younger me,But why do you look so upset,Everything can,t be that bad,and if it about kejo then don,t worry your loves grows and things become so much greater for you two"
"We can't talk about it later Kage. Those kids need are help. Miyo is waiting outside for you and me. Lets get the move on man."He says to him. Rushing towards the window Kejo jumps though the glass. Landing on the ground in front of Miyo and the older Miyo. He looks over and smiles at her."It's nice to meet you Miyo."He said to her with a smile on his face.

Older Kejo- "That's right they do need are help. We have to time to waste."He says to him. Watching Kejo break though the glass. He smirks and follows him outside. Landing on the ground. He smiles and looks over at Miyo."It's nice to see you Miyo."He says with a laugh.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #2454
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"We can't talk about it later Kage. Those kids need are help. Miyo is waiting outside for you and me. Lets get the move on man."He says to him. Rushing towards the window Kejo jumps though the glass. Landing on the ground in front of Miyo and the older Miyo. He looks over and smiles at her."It's nice to meet you Miyo."He said to her with a smile on his face.

Older Kejo- "That's right they do need are help. We have to time to waste."He says to him. Watching Kejo break though the glass. He smirks and follows him outside. Landing on the ground. He smiles and looks over at Miyo."It's nice to see you Miyo."He says with a laugh.
Older Miyo-She look at the kejo and said'Show off,breaking glass and jumping though windows there is a door,andi don,t knoow why i wast my time"

She walk over to younger Miyo and bead down to her ear to say"I am sorry,before knocking her out
Old 01-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #2455
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi finally walks in and sees himself sitting in a chair.

tobi:i can't believe it so it's actually true?but i don't understand.

older-tobi: you can't believe i'm blind or that i can still fight?i heard someone fitting my old appearance was here in the village.and i thought it was me from the past.so why have you come looking for me?

tobi:both,how did i...i mean you or us become blind?and i wanted to see what happens to me thats why i'm in your house.

older-tobi:i see you were over taken with interest in knowing the future.but we lost our sight in battle one you haven't been in yet and won't for along time.but you should know they were strong opponents we were lucky to have defeated them.and walk away with our life,but we can talk later for now i think we are needed for something important.

tobi:i still can't believe it.but alright lets go find miyo and kejo.he says as he and older tobi leave to go find miyo and kejo"
Old 01-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #2456
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Older Miyo-She look at the kejo and said'Show off,breaking glass and jumping though windows there is a door,andi don,t knoow why i wast my time"

She walk over to younger Miyo and bead down to her ear to say"I am sorry,before knocking her out
Kejo looks at the older Miyo in shock. He glares at her."Why did you knock her out Miyo?"He asked her.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #2457
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All:sorry to interior but I'm a lil confused and I read everything b4
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #2458
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

How are you confused?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #2459
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo looks at the older Miyo in shock. He glares at her."Why did you knock her out Miyo?"He asked her.
Older Miyo-You just got her back right,that why i knock her out and to protect her,your next child,and if she go with you she die's and that child,and you and Akemi will be left alone that why"She said"and this future won,t be".

Then she look over at the older kejo and"I thought i told you to stay away from me as well

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 01-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #2460
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mystic:do 2 of u have characters from the future?
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote