Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Angry WHAT. THE. HELL. Help me!!

So I'm playing Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 (kind of a mouthful there) and I'm on a mission where I have to beat Deidara in 60 seconds with the Nine Tail's Cloak. All his attacks do way too much damage whereas mine do hardly any, and he just keeps throwing bombs at me over and over so I can't even fight back!
What am I supposed to do?? Any tips?
And WHY, OH WHY, is the story mode on this so impossible?!
Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: WHAT. THE. HELL. Help me!!

it is one of the hardest missions to do, the down a helps alot
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Down + A
Jump + A
Jump + Special

Helps

I think you have to kill him with a special not sure. So finish him off by jumping behind him and using the special. Not sure if Jump + Special will kill him.

Oh and *Improbable. Not Impossible XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I just kept charging up chakra by using the air moves and then using the air special; repeating the process until his HP is down low enough.

It will definatley take you a few tries to accomplish this mission. That anti-flinch guard is rediculous.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This games story mode = Mission Impossible

Spam moves that make him flinch like DownB or AirB
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've probably tried it around 100 times now. x3 The more I try the more I fail because the angrier I get.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Old 01-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
I've probably tried it around 100 times now. x3 The more I try the more I fail because the angrier I get.
Yeah that's what happened to me. Take a break calm down a little then try again later ~

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If all else fails, practice using One tailed naruto in just training or whatever.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I was so close to packing this game up and taking it back to the store for an exchange.

It's so aggrivating. There's no way to attack him without him countering. He has a worthy combination of long and short-range attacks that are just too difficult to avoid and thus, the irksome upgraded power KO's you after just a few shots.

Hell, it might even be worthwhile to look up a walkthrough. I know I did. It helped a smidge.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

aurgh i hate that one!(i still cant beat it)
use
up-A
down-A
and up-Special
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just use trial and error for a couple of yours and you'll get it.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #12
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I beat it on my first try... DOWN-A SPAM FTW!
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #13
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

no, worries, if I could beat it on 3 different Ai levels, you can do it ^.^
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #14
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Ugh, still can't beat him!! Guess I'll just keep trying. Eventually (hopefully) I'll get lucky. -.-

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Old 01-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #15
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I one time flicked the TV off cause I was so mad with this mission. I'm trying to buy Deidara so I can practice fighting with him.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #16
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The trick with any game is, if you get stuck on a particularly hard bit, take a break and try later, frustration will get you nowhere. I've been stuck in games for hours, then I'll come back and try it again later and I'll do it in like 1-2 attempts.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #17
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
The trick with any game is, if you get stuck on a particularly hard bit, take a break and try later, frustration will get you nowhere. I've been stuck in games for hours, then I'll come back and try it again later and I'll do it in like 1-2 attempts.

I know that. And i usually do go out of story mode and kick peoples buts on WiFi to help me feel better.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #18
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

That doesn't really seem to help me..? Idk, maybe I'm just terrible at this.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #19
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

spam down A. and yes the last battle was so frustrating.They made the Games Story mode be really cheap i was about to take it back to Gamestop

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #20
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just kept spamming.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help me, naruto clash of ninja, why is this so hard?