Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Kingsnoke's Forum Family

So.
Kingsnoke is finally conceding to the little voice in his head, and making a forum family.(Boredom also helped Kingsnoke decide to this)

To apply, one must submit an application stating why he/she would be good for that particular role. A panel of 1 or more parts of Kingsnoke's personality will then decide whether or not to accept said member into the family.

If not accepted, don't feel bad. Kingsnoke probably just doesn't know you that well.

Family
Husband CardCaptorSakura
Father AgentShayd
Mother Danielle
Awesome Uncle Naruto_jock
Brother(s) Blind UchihaKuroi Kagai
Ambivalent Neighbor Vocaloid
Cat that swears he can stop watching anime anytime he wants to Sai's Brother

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kingsnoke; 01-21-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: Kingsnoke's Forum Family

Name: Danielle
Postion: Mother
Reason, skills: I am generally nice and can be quite motherly. I can cook, and I enjoy spoiling people.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Name: Danielle
Postion: Mother
Reason, skills: I am generally nice and can be quite motherly. I can cook, and I enjoy spoiling people.
Kingsnoke accepts this application.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Yay. ^^ ~Gives Kingsnoke a key to a loverly library~

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Yay. ^^ ~Gives Kingsnoke a key to a loverly library~

Kingsnoke is glad that Danielle is his mother.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke would update this. But there is nothing to update.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #7
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to be your Bird.

Im sooooo good at flying.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I must be your brother.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Vannasnoke would enjoy being Kingsnoke's husband because hurr-derp du'rr herpity ding dong.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #10
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I must be your brother.
Why would Jonesy be a good brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Vannasnoke would enjoy being Kingsnoke's husband because hurr-derp du'rr herpity ding dong.
Accepted.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #11
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm so HAPPY!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #12
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I could be....uh..I really don't mind what you'd want to put me under. Whatever you think is best.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #13
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Can I be your Kitty who is Addicted to Anime?

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I want to be the father. I want to be that cool dad that no one else has. XD

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
I could be....uh..I really don't mind what you'd want to put me under. Whatever you think is best.
Vocaloid has received the Ambivalent Neighbor position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Can I be your Kitty who is Addicted to Anime?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
I want to be the father. I want to be that cool dad that no one else has. XD
The two applicants above have not listed reasons why they be accepted into these positions. They may reapply when they have done so.

Last edited by Kingsnoke; 01-16-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Pet: Kitty who is Addicted to Anime

Reason: I is kitty like and addicted to anime

Good enough? D:

Old 01-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #17
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
The two applicants above have not listed reasons why they be accepted into these positions. They may reapply when they have done so.
I should be your dad because I'm awesome, I'm older than you, and give you awesome advice with women. I think that should be enough for a reason to be you father.

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #18
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Pet: Kitty who is Addicted to Anime

Reason: I is kitty like and addicted to anime

Good enough? D:
Indeed.
Kingsnoke's bureaucratic system has accepted the application.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #19
Sai's brother
Jonin

Yay

*Watches Anime* Meow
Hobo: Your addicted...
Me: I can stop whenever I want!
Hobo: Then Stop
Me:...I said whenever I WANT D:

Old 01-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #20
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
I should be your dad because I'm awesome, I'm older than you, and give you awesome advice with women. I think that should be enough for a reason to be you father.
Kingsnoke's bureaucracy has deemed NJ to be more of an Uncle than a Father.
NJ is accepted into the "Awesome Uncle" position.