Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #81
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 523 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Haku was able to block (presumably) 80+ exploding tags with his Ice Dome.

Weak? No.
And the swordsmen just stood and watched greater wrath coming their waty without doing anything. Remember they are zombies, exploding is a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
yeah using a shadow clone does makes sense..but could you perform a mind-body transfer with a clone?

hmm..sense and relay..but how would kakashi know the exact location? from what i think its like when you're a sensor you could sense and distinguish one chakra from another and so you could feel if it is close..its like when santa is in kakashi's body he could reach zabuza even with his eyes closed because he can sense..but when its like you said..he could say "oh zabuza is here" but kakashi wouldnt know exactly where..
Got me, but still I think it could be directed with a radio transceiver. >.>

Why not? I just imagine it like infrared vision. Perhaps faster if you see it yourself, but they are ninja they should know how to give directions on the field of battle. Plus, Kakashi is connected with the shadow jutsu. In a pinch that could be used to direct Kakashi.

Anyway, I just think Kishi made this much too convoluted for his own good. He just wanted to show off more characters and jutsu I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #82
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Nara ninja will probably stop zabuza with a shadow possession.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #83
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I bet you're right.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #84
DeemonFox
Genin

...right after he splits haku in half.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #85
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
Zabuza is the most important part of the enemy of their division. because of his mist technique..thus less or maybe no visual for konoha..

when they eliminate the mist it would be one less advantage for the enemy
one less problem for them
I know that, but there's still no reason to send in Kakashi for this...

A subtracted advantage, but not enough. The unit couldn't even hold off the foure before Zabuza even used his Hidden Mist. If Kakashi is injured or killed, it's game over. Even if they secure Zabuza, they still need to conquer another twelve legendary ninja. A rediculously costly feat.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #86
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I was just rereading the chapter and did anyone notice Omoi on page 10 panel 2??? hes not black but white?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #87
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In response to what a lot of people said, I think the reason Kakashi is going in instead of a nameless ninja is simply because he knows that immobilizing Zabuza and ending the Mist Technique is the top priority, and he can't risk such an important task with just some random ninja. Really, if they can't stop Zabuza's mist, they're screwed for sure. I mean, without it they don't have that great a chance either, but better chances then they have now.

Also, if Kabuto can see where his zombies are, then why the crap isn't he calling Deidara back/out of the freiking puppet? I guess his only excuse is as he's trying to get them to destroy each other (Akatsuki & Allied Shinobi) he's letting them keep any zombie they can restrain...
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Old 01-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #88
DeemonFox
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
Also, if Kabuto can see where his zombies are, then why the crap isn't he calling Deidara back/out of the freiking puppet? I guess his only excuse is as he's trying to get them to destroy each other (Akatsuki & Allied Shinobi) he's letting them keep any zombie they can restrain...
My guess is kabuto's priority is probably the zombies that would not be willing to fight for madara's cause were they not being controlled.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #89
Sai root
Ninja Academy Student

Sai root is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does Sai now use exploding tags with his drawings? Awesome!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:44 AM   #90
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We waited 2 weeks for that chapter and.........