Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #81
Gin
Genin
 
Gin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In your head.
Posts: 385
Rep Power: 0
Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Sasuke's nothing but an insensitive, arrogant, bloodthirsty, gullible douche. Maybe he should find a real motive before he gets into any more fights against Kages.
__________________
"Only idiots quote themselves."

-Gin
Gin is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 06:13 AM   #82
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I'm only going to respond to the bad things. >:O
Well fine be that way. >.>


Quote:
Sasuke tried killing Naruto in their fight. Several times. If my validation of Sasuke's thoughts are correct, he wanted to proof himself against Naruto more than anyone besides Itachi. Four times in four situations, Naruto embarassed him.

Naruto defeated Haku when Sasuke couldn't.
Naruto took out that snake in the forest against Orochimaru.
Naruto summoned Gamabunta and defeated Gaara. (Big one)
Naruto's Rasengan on the rooftop >>>> Sasuke's Chidori

Top that off with Itachi embarassing him and coming there just for Naruto, I'd say he had grounds to fight Naruto with all his might. And he did. He admittedly pushed himself to his strongest form, and defeated Naruto. He realized "Hey wow, I really can get stronger on my own." So he left Naruto out of respect, honor, and final wishes to his friend.
He has tried killing many people in his fights and failed. If you want to say this is the same as actually killing, it directly counters your later point that he never killed anyone in Konoha.

I agree he is pissed that Naruto up stages him that's why I find him sad piece of work. Where did the too-cool-for-school Sasuke go? For a counter example see Lee's reaction when he learns Naruto defeated Neji.
However, Naruto=Itachi in Sasuke's mind is an interesting point. Might be useful lodestone to use in the upcoming chapters.

While I wish he kept Naruto alive out of respect, he claims that is not the reason, and we have that look at the end. I almost thought Sasuke was going to kiss Naruto before he left. >__>

I don;t see how you can say Sasuke became stronger one his own. NOt only did he use the curse seal, he also when into the little magical box of drugs before hand. He got a super cocktail mix of steroids now.

Quote:
Also note that in those 3 years Orochimaru was with Sasuke, not a single person from Konoha was ever harmed. That and he kills him.
See above. Not to mention his character become much more despicable later. The time between Oro and Itachi's death Sasuke almost redemmed himself.

Quote:
I disagree. I feel like that's exactly why he didn't kill Naruto. From what he knew, he could have awokened the Mongekyo Sharingan right then and there. But he didn't, he even said I'll do this without your help. And he used Orochimaru, even killed him after. Learned everything he could, and then purged the world(lolfail) of his vileness.
Again that might have been cool and honorable, but if he was going to join Orochimaru why not go all the way? Plus, you can't take the end events, killing Oro, and claim that was Sasuke plan all along. He stated he would let Orochimaru take him over if that is what it meant to kill Itachi. The only reason he didn't allow that to happen is because he realized he was stronger than Orochimaru. Besides Sasuke complete destroyed any honor he had by talking Itachi's eyes now. This action I find to be much worse. The only way I can justify Sasuke's action is that he is trying to avenge Itachis's life, the clan angle just doesn't make sense. So not only is Sasuke not following Itachi's will, he is desecrating his sacred and beloved brother's body. If was complete nuts I buy that, but then he goes and whines that everyone else is happy. Sasuke has devolved into a pouting child manipulate at every turn by Madara.

Quote:
If Tobi=Obito, Kakashi will be able to relate to Sasuke.
Isn't that exactly opposite of Sasuke? What if his father is Tobi?

Quote:
In my defense, Sasuke only wanted to kill the elders when I made that post.
Yes, Sasuke contimues to sink to new lows.
(I see you covered that in your next paragraph)


Quote:
Sure. Also, I like the use of the word 'aloof'.
Keen beans. Well it did describe him well. I don't know about that anymore with his obsession to kill Naruto.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 07:18 AM   #83
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Well fine be that way. >.>



He has tried killing many people in his fights and failed. If you want to say this is the same as actually killing, it directly counters your later point that he never killed anyone in Konoha.

I agree he is pissed that Naruto up stages him that's why I find him sad piece of work. Where did the too-cool-for-school Sasuke go? For a counter example see Lee's reaction when he learns Naruto defeated Neji.
However, Naruto=Itachi in Sasuke's mind is an interesting point. Might be useful lodestone to use in the upcoming chapters.

While I wish he kept Naruto alive out of respect, he claims that is not the reason, and we have that look at the end. I almost thought Sasuke was going to kiss Naruto before he left. >__>

I don;t see how you can say Sasuke became stronger one his own. NOt only did he use the curse seal, he also when into the little magical box of drugs before hand. He got a super cocktail mix of steroids now.


See above. Not to mention his character become much more despicable later. The time between Oro and Itachi's death Sasuke almost redemmed himself.

Again that might have been cool and honorable, but if he was going to join Orochimaru why not go all the way? Plus, you can't take the end events, killing Oro, and claim that was Sasuke plan all along. He stated he would let Orochimaru take him over if that is what it meant to kill Itachi. The only reason he didn't allow that to happen is because he realized he was stronger than Orochimaru. Besides Sasuke complete destroyed any honor he had by talking Itachi's eyes now. This action I find to be much worse. The only way I can justify Sasuke's action is that he is trying to avenge Itachis's life, the clan angle just doesn't make sense. So not only is Sasuke not following Itachi's will, he is desecrating his sacred and beloved brother's body. If was complete nuts I buy that, but then he goes and whines that everyone else is happy. Sasuke has devolved into a pouting child manipulate at every turn by Madara.


Isn't that exactly opposite of Sasuke? What if his father is Tobi?

Yes, Sasuke contimues to sink to new lows.
(I see you covered that in your next paragraph)



Keen beans. Well it did describe him well. I don't know about that anymore with his obsession to kill Naruto.

Yo, Wooster.

What about Sasuke's treatment of Killer Bee? Major jerkitude right there.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #84
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Yo, Wooster.

What about Sasuke's treatment of Killer Bee? Major jerkitude right there.
This probably deserves another topic just for that, but what do you mean?
Listening to Madara and attacking an innocent person just to get help for a task he claims no one esle can understand?

Not to mention, him thinking of his new teammates like his old team seven, so much so that he develops and new jutsu, reversing amateratsu, just to save them. Then a month later he considers them just a means to and end thus living them to die and, finally, tries/wants to kill every member of his old team.

Way to never be consistent Sasuke.

Before Sasuke killed Danzo, I was neutral at worst and sort of liked him at best. My disgust for him is a recent phenomenon. I suppose we could find out that he is being controlled by Madara, but that is lame in itself.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #85
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Isn't that exactly opposite of Sasuke? What if his father is Tobi?
That's the whole point
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #86
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
That's the whole point
The point was to be the same not opposite.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #87
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
The point was to be the same not opposite.
Either way.
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #88
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This probably deserves another topic just for that, but what do you mean?
Listening to Madara and attacking an innocent person just to get help for a task he claims no one esle can understand?

Not to mention, him thinking of his new teammates like his old team seven, so much so that he develops and new jutsu, reversing amateratsu, just to save them. Then a month later he considers them just a means to and end thus living them to die and, finally, tries/wants to kill every member of his old team.

Way to never be consistent Sasuke.

Before Sasuke killed Danzo, I was neutral at worst and sort of liked him at best. My disgust for him is a recent phenomenon. I suppose we could find out that he is being controlled by Madara, but that is lame in itself.

Well for thing I've yet to see why Sasuke even agreed to capture Killer Bee. I don't see it being out of fear because Sasuke laughed when
Madara told the penalty for treason is death. I don't see it being
because he wants to help Madara because Sasuke thought he
was going to be the one using Akatsuki. I don't see it being
as a way to gain Madara's trust because screwed up and I
don't see it being Sasuke's master plan because he screwed up.
There was no point for Sasuke to try and capture Killer Bee and
put his companions in danger.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #89
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Well for thing I've yet to see why Sasuke even agreed to capture Killer Bee. I don't see it being out of fear because Sasuke laughed when
Madara told the penalty for treason is death. I don't see it being
because he wants to help Madara because Sasuke thought he
was going to be the one using Akatsuki. I don't see it being
as a way to gain Madara's trust because screwed up and I
don't see it being Sasuke's master plan because he screwed up.
There was no point for Sasuke to try and capture Killer Bee and
put his companions in danger.
Yes, I think the whole thing just shows that Sasuke is a petulant child who toys with people like ants, but gets all whiney when people don't do what he wants.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #90
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, I think the whole thing just shows that Sasuke is a petulant child who toys with people like ants, but gets all whiney when people don't do what he wants.
But then what does Sasuke want? Obviously he wants to avenge his clan
but what does capturing eight tails have anything to do with that when
he doesn't even really think Madara would give him power (when he says
that his reason for capturing eight tails was to see if Madara would give
him power or not he doesn't seem very convinced that Madara would.
In fact he sounds pretty sure Madara won't but just wants to prove that.)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #91
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

@TheBlackChidori

The thing is Sasuke`s action until Itachi died were understandable. Not correct, but understandable. After that, he is losing it more and more.

First of all, he wants to avenge Itachi`s sacrifice, although Itachi decided for it and was not forced. Not only that, but he goes against Itachi`s wishes. He wants to destroy everything Itachi sacrificed himself for.

Either way, he became a spoiled brat, who wants to have everything his way. He wants to kill people in Konoha, even though they are innocent.

Naruto will beat some sense into him!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 04:57 AM   #92
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
But then what does Sasuke want? Obviously he wants to avenge his clan
but what does capturing eight tails have anything to do with that when
he doesn't even really think Madara would give him power (when he says
that his reason for capturing eight tails was to see if Madara would give
him power or not he doesn't seem very convinced that Madara would.
In fact he sounds pretty sure Madara won't but just wants to prove that.)
My only guess is that it is test run for Naruto. Sasuke is always pissed that he is one step behind Naruto. Yes I said it. His braggadocio doesn't fool me. Sasuke is no doubt already planning ahead on how he will kill the entirety of Konoha. What else makes sense? I guess he just isn't certain about it yet and that is why he thinks back on Team y with some sort of nostalgia during the battle.
Seeing Danzo completely wipes out any sympathy he once had, whicj makes some sense I guess.

/hands Sasuke a violin
Play on, you whinny, jealous bastard.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:08 AM   #93
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
My only guess is that it is test run for Naruto. Sasuke is always pissed that he is one step behind Naruto. Yes I said it. His braggadocio doesn't fool me. Sasuke is no doubt already planning ahead on how he will kill the entirety of Konoha. What else makes sense? I guess he just isn't certain about it yet and that is why he thinks back on Team y with some sort of nostalgia during the battle.
Seeing Danzo completely wipes out any sympathy he once had, whicj makes some sense I guess.

/hands Sasuke a violin
Play on, you whinny, jealous bastard.
One thing that bothers me is that Sasuke is stuck where is he by plot.
Sasuke can't turn good yet until he fights Naruto---otherwise why have
a good Sasuke fight Naruto? And Sasuke can't turn completely evil
with no chance of redemption because he has to do a heel face turn
after fighting Naruto because Naruto has to prove Madara wrong
when Madara says Naruto can't save Sasuke.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:16 AM   #94
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
One thing that bothers me is that Sasuke is stuck where is he by plot.
Sasuke can't turn good yet until he fights Naruto---otherwise why have
a good Sasuke fight Naruto? And Sasuke can't turn completely evil
with no chance of redemption because he has to do a heel face turn
after fighting Naruto because Naruto has to prove Madara wrong
when Madara says Naruto can't save Sasuke.
Sasuke can't have a death bed conversion?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #95
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster View Post
sasuke can't have a death bed conversion?

...

...

...

...

Works for me! dIETER APPROVED
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #96
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
One thing that bothers me is that Sasuke is stuck where is he by plot.
Sasuke can't turn good yet until he fights Naruto---otherwise why have
a good Sasuke fight Naruto? And Sasuke can't turn completely evil
with no chance of redemption because he has to do a heel face turn
after fighting Naruto because Naruto has to prove Madara wrong
when Madara says Naruto can't save Sasuke.
Ah see, but they HAVE to fight. I feel like Sasuke helping Naruto defeat Madara, and then turning against him for the final fight... that'd be a new one. Best friends, the final villain defeated, now they fight to the death.
TheBlackChidori is offline  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:03 AM   #97
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Ah see, but they HAVE to fight. I feel like Sasuke helping Naruto defeat Madara, and then turning against him for the final fight... that'd be a new one. Best friends, the final villain defeated, now they fight to the death.
Already done. Double Dragon.

Winner gets Sakura!
What a bobby prize. :/
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:58 AM   #98
The Master Architect
Academy Graduate
 
The Master Architect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 0
The Master Architect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

Yeah..many things that you wrote are true to the bone but still his character need a lot of editing, his ambition and background and morality isn't bad (sorry for bad English) but it's the Character Design (looks, voice over ..etc.) that needs a lot of work.
__________________
There is no thing like Good or Evil but thinking make it so. -William Shakespeer
------------------------------------------------
The Master Architect is offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #99
Dark-Sasuke
Genin
 
Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Usa
Posts: 294
Rep Power: 8
Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

eVerything you said was so true, I agree with you completely
__________________
I want to destroy Naruto and everything he stands for with my full power. . . nothing more, nothing less
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Sasuke Uchiha

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #100
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin
 
Zaichis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Behind you
Posts: 136
Rep Power: 0
Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: The Final Sasuke Topic. A Better Character Than ANYONE.

i don't agree with that because when naruto and sasuke were fighting at the final wally he told naruto that he was or maybe still is his best friend what about sakura well when sasuke was leaving the village he thanked sakura for whatever reason but i think for being with him all the time i'm not sure u can argue about this one.
__________________
Want a c00kie?
"Give respect get respect"
Not sure who said that but i love it..
Zaichis is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.