Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which is the Best Couple in this List?
NaruHina 20 29.41%
NaruSaku 24 35.29%
SasuSaku 4 5.88%
NejiTen 4 5.88%
LeeTen 1 1.47%
ShikaTema 9 13.24%
ShikaIno 2 2.94%
InoSai 2 2.94%
NaruAma (Naruto and Amaru(movie:bonds)) 0 0%
JeraTsuna (Jeraiya and Tsunade) 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who are the Most Likely Couples in Naruto?

i say....
Sasuke and Sakura
Naruto and Hinata
Shikamaru and Temari
Jeraiya and Tsunade
Spoiler:
even though jeraiya is dead

my opinions: don't hate.
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who are the Most Likely Couples in Naruto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NejiHyugaFAN View Post
i say....
Sasuke and Sakura
Naruto and Hinata
Shikamaru and Temari
Jeraiya and Tsunade
Spoiler:
even though jeraiya is dead

my opinions: don't hate.
Kurenai and Asuma was Canon.
Hayate and Yugao as well.

Tenten and Neji.
Perhaps Gaara and Matsuri?
Mei and Chojuuro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

NaruSaku based on the chemistry, SasuSaku took a fatal blow, & NaruHina is where it always been.
Narutorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

NaruSaku
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Asuma/Kurenai
Minato/Kushina
Fugaku/Mikoto
Ma/Pa
Shikamaru's parents.

Spoiler:
SasuSaku has no chance, Sasuke tried to kill her THREE TIMES and she's given up on him and tried to kill him.
NaruHina has hardly any development.
Jiraiya's Dead, so no JiraTsu
ShikaTema is likely but so is ShikaIno
NaruSaku's got the best chance, but Kishi's still trolling everyone with SS/NS/NH/ I Think Naruto and Sasuke's gonna die in the end anyway
NejiTen nor LeeTen really has any proof I think, but I prefer LeeTen
SaiIno is completely one-sided and Sai actually thinks Ino is ugly. Ino only likes him because she thinks he thinks she's hot and mostly because he looks like Sasuke.
Amaru is non-canon so no.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The most likely ones are:
NaruSaku
NejiHina
ShikaIno
TsuShizu
Old 01-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

NaruSaku
ShikaIno
NejiTen
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #8
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Neji and Tenten is a HELL NO! I swear Kishi, if you put those two together, I will find you! I WILL FURKING FIND YOU! e.e

Considering the HST does not focus on romance, I highly doubt any of the main characters will end up with someone.

However, I would like to see:

Naruto and Hinata
Shikamaru and Temari
Ino and Sai

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:46 AM   #9
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

GamabuntaxKatsuyu
GaixLee
NarutoxSasuke
SakuraxHer hand
KibaxAkamaru
SaixSexy No Jutsu Sasuke
KonohamaruxTsunade
KakashixObito's grave
InoxBobobo-bo Bo-bobo
OrochimaruxKabuto
ChoujixAmerican food productions
Naruto117xWooster, one sided love.

Last edited by CrackFat; 01-15-2011 at 03:50 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:16 AM   #10
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

shikamaru. neeeeeds love lol.

maybe gaara and matsuri
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:22 AM   #11
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

naruto and sakura!!!

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #12
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto and sakura
shikimaru and temari
neji and tenten
ino and sai
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #13
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
The most likely ones are:
NaruSaku
NejiHina
ShikaIno
TsuShizu
but aren't neji and hinata cousins?

*to everyone else*
a lot of people hope for narusaku, but did sakura ever straight-out say "i like you, naruto"? i know hinata did... :P
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Konan and Deva Path FTW.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i say Naruto and Sakura because i believe she has a lot of feelings for Naruto just like she had feelings for Sasuke.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NejiHyugaFAN View Post

*to everyone else*
a lot of people hope for narusaku, but did sakura ever straight-out say "i like you, naruto"? i know hinata did... :P
actually yes she did in chapter 469 and just to give you a heads up she lied about the sasuke part
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Cousins do be in relationships in Japan.

Quote:
*to everyone else*
You do realize Naruto never said he liked Hinata, Sasuke never said he liked Sakura, Shikamaru & Temari never said they liked each other, so what's your point? The fact that Sakura even did the confession shows she has feelings for Naruto at least, what Sakura lied about was not having feelings for Sasuke anymore.

Last edited by Narutorious; 01-22-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Narutorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #18
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke X Naruto ^w^

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #19
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IMO

Naruhina
Shikatema
Nejiten
Gaamatsu
Kakashi and Shizune or Kakashi and Anko

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #20
Nikita
Ninja Academy Student

Nikita is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku all the way! ^^'

Tags
couples, most likely