Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #61
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 523 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I think he died before Suigetsu got to join

Suigetsu didn't kill any people or get any blood so the sword didn't regenerate from Bee or A's attacks.
really? i think i need to check on that chapter again..^^
because if im not mistaken they were training together..then mangetsu died..or so i think..as i said nedd to check..^^

it was just a theory anyway..^^ i forgot that yes he hadnt injured anyone during that time..

@rikudo senin im sorry it was just like that so as to separate my reply to one poster and my reply to the thread..anyway ill do as you say..^^ thanks for the reminder im still new
Old 01-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #62
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think that Zabuza and Haku will fight off Kabuto's effect....Kakashi better not die!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #63
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nah...Kakashi won't die. I mean we're barely in the fight. He's not going to be killed by the first simple attack thrown at him....especially not one that's head on.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #64
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
I think that Zabuza and Haku will fight off Kabuto's effect....Kakashi better not die!!!!

i would like to see that happen..although it would be highly unlikely as kabuto already wiped out their minds when he absorbed oro's chakra within anko..

and like ^ said kakashi wont die that easily..^^
Old 01-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #65
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Okay I agree with everyone that this chapter was great, so I will comment on what was bad.

First of all what in the ell is Kakashi doing? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Okay I will buy using the Shadow technique to be a nasty little surprise when he reaches Zabuza, but the rest is crap. As far as I can tell, somehow Kakashi has control of the sensor abilities because he switched with him. I just that is possible seen we saw something similar with Foo, but that is really pushing it. How would Kakashi know how to control those abilities? And wouldn't the original user be better adpat to use said abilities. The explanation itself was bad. Ugh so stupid. It was okay when Kishimoto used to explain these things after the fact, but here it just look hackneyed.

Second, Why does Suigetsu brother have mastery over all the swords. The other swordsmen just hand them over to him? And how was Kisame not one of the orginal swordsmen? I guess it had to be that way since he did kill the other fish dude, but really this is getting confusing as hell.

Finally, Zabuza sword never had powers like that. Stop retconning Kishi! I guess it never broke before either, but Suigetsu never activated the powers then.

Everyone should be happy I could have made another "When [s]Bears[/s[ Fish attack" thread with this material. Be happy with my rant confines to a few paragraphs.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-15-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #66
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Great chapter! The swords were cool, the thread sword and explosive sword in particular were awesome. Not much good action though..
Old 01-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #67
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post

First of all what in the ell is Kakashi doing? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Okay I will buy using the Shadow technique to be a nasty little surprise when he reaches Zabuza, but the rest is crap. As far as I can tell, somehow Kakashi has control of the sensor abilities because he switched with him. I just that is possible seen we saw something similar with Foo, but that is really pushing it. How would Kakashi know how to control those abilities? And wouldn't the original user be better adpat to use said abilities. The explanation itself was bad. Ugh so stupid. It was okay when Kishimoto used to explain these things after the fact, but here it just look hackneyed.

Second, Why does Suigetsu brother have mastery over all the swords. The other swordsmen just hand them over to him? And how was Kisame not one of the orginal swordsmen? I guess it had to be that way since he did kill the other fish dude, but really this is getting confusing as hell.

Finally, Zabuza sword never had powers like that. Stop retconning Kishi! I guess it never broke before either, but Suigetsu never activated the powers then.

Everyone should be happy I could have made another "When [s]Bears[/s[ Fish attack" thread with this material. Be happy with my rant confines to a few paragraphs.

in my understanding when someone uses the mind body transfer technique he will still be able to use his own techniques like being a sensor..if you noticed kakashi already had chidori before he switched with santa..because santa doesnt know chidori..so the only purpose of switching with santa was because he was a sensor..kakashi didnt need to have control over the sensor abilities..thats the main reason why they switched..santa in kakashis body would still be able to sense chakra and thus be able to pinpoint Zabuza..and that at the last moment they would switch because santa doesnt know how to use chidori..thats my understanding..^^

i agree with you on the mangetsu part though..
its pretty shocking to learn that he mastered all seven..which makes me wonder how did he master all 7 if kisame defected while he and suigetsu were still training..and if i might add, samehada rejects unworthy wielders so..if Mangetsu did master all 7 how is kisame able to weild it..hmmm

theres got to be an arc to explain this

Last edited by kravenkorvinus; 01-15-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #68
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Great chapter; The explanation into each sword really gave us an insight into what abilities the swordsmen and their swords possess. I think that the really tall guy with the threading sword is my favorite. It's so grotesque.
Quote:
Okay I agree with everyone that this chapter was great, so I will comment on what was bad.

I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #69
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
in my understanding when someone uses the mind body transfer technique he will still be able to use his own techniques like being a sensor..if you noticed kakashi already had chidori before he switched with santa..because santa doesnt know chidori..so the only purpose of switching with santa was because he was a sensor..kakashi didnt need to have control over the sensor abilities..thats the main reason why they switched..santa in kakashis body would still be able to sense chakra and thus be able to pinpoint Zabuza..and that at the last moment they would switch because santa doesnt know how to use chidori..thats my understanding..^^
You think so? Hmm, let me check the manga. No I am really doing it as I write this.

Looks like you are right, but in the explanation the attack was to come first. Still I don't understand how Santa (lol) is suppose to use his sensing techniques inside Kakashi's body, but at least Kakashi isn't doing anything.

Anyway, I sure Kakshi will be fien as the shadow jutsu is still active. They will probably just bind Zabuza and Haku.
Quote:
i agree with you on the mangetsu part though..
its pretty shocking to learn that he mastered all seven..which makes me wonder how did he master all 7 if kisame defected while he and suigetsu were still training..and if i might add, samehada rejects unworthy wielders so..if Mangetsu did master all 7 how is kisame able to weild it..hmmm

theres got to be an arc to explain this
[/quote] HOw do you people remember these bizarro names? The only swordsman I remember is Ringo for obvious reason. He is the shortess guy with his hair down up like wings on his head. Heehee

Plus, he is young. It's not like he could have been using the swords before the others. He must of had connections to force the others to give up their swords from time-to-time. O_o
Could be.. or a flashback. -_-

Old 01-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #70
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.[/QUOTE]

if Zabuza got hit..then there shadows would connect so ensui could use the shadow binding technique to hold him..then they would use the cloth thing to cover him for who knows what result it would matter
Old 01-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #71
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.
Well I think it would work just why not use pawn sacrifice here? Why risk essentially a general's life when in slub could approach Zabuza while controlled by Santa, again lol.

THe Shadow Stiching and Maki's or Aki's cloth jutsu should work.

I mean if cloth can work.
Quote:

if Zabuza got hit..then there shadows would connect so ensui could use the shadow binding technique to hold him..then they would use the cloth thing to cover him for who knows what result it would matter
Yes, indeed but I think it should work on both Haku and Zabuza. It was actually a bad move on Kabuto's part.

Still there was no need for it to be Kakashi; bad move on his part.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #72
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
You think so? Hmm, let me check the manga. No I am really doing it as I write this.

Looks like you are right, but in the explanation the attack was to come first. Still I don't understand how Santa (lol) is suppose to use his sensing techniques inside Kakashi's body, but at least Kakashi isn't doing anything.

Anyway, I sure Kakshi will be fien as the shadow jutsu is still active. They will probably just bind Zabuza and Haku.
HOw do you people remember these bizarro names? The only swordsman I remember is Ringo for obvious reason. He is the shortess guy with his hair down up like wings on his head. Heehee

Plus, he is young. It's not like he could have been using the swords before the others. He must of had connections to force the others to give up their swords from time-to-time. O_o
Could be.. or a flashback. -_-[/QUOTE]

i think the only point to use santa's sensing abilities inside kakashis body was to pinpoint Zabuza since they obviously cant see him because of the mist..and thats the primary reason they need to incapacitate Zabuza first..^^

yup he will be fine..youre most probably right, the moment their shadows overlap both would be bound..kakashi could think up of something..^^

hahaha..i only remembered his name because i've been questioning his title as
the "master of the 7 swords" hahaha..
Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #73
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Well I think it would work just why not use pawn sacrifice here? Why risk essentially a general's life when in slub could approach Zabuza while controlled by Santa, again lol.

I know. that's what I really don't get. I can understand why they would pick Kakashi for this (power and wisdom), but serously, the general...? What would happen if Kakashi is obliterated in the first page of 524? The unit would be thrashed immediatley.

And can't the others just be interrupting this plan...? There's at least twelve of the immortals now... The others could just plow right through them.

And that's only securing Zabuza. Do they have enough cloth the wrap ten to twelve more with the same risky plan?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #74
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

Yes, indeed but I think it should work on both Haku and Zabuza. It was actually a bad move on Kabuto's part.

Still there was no need for it to be Kakashi; bad move on his part.
youre right..bad move for kabuto..if kakashi's plan goes well he'll lose two instead of one pawn..

maybe the only reason it was kakashi was because of speed..thats what i think..given that when he uses chidori he could go lightning speed..no one else could do that..except maybe for Guy and Lee..
Old 01-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #75
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I know. that's what I really don't get. I can understand why they would pick Kakashi for this (power and wisdom), but serously, the general...? What would happen if Kakashi is obliterated in the first page of 524? The unit would be thrashed immediatley.

And can't the others just be interrupting this plan...? There's at least twelve of the immortals now... The others could just plow right through them.

And that's only securing Zabuza. Do they have enough cloth the wrap ten to twelve more with the same risky plan?
Zabuza is the most important part of the enemy of their division. because of his mist technique..thus less or maybe no visual for konoha..

when they eliminate the mist it would be one less advantage for the enemy
one less problem for them
Old 01-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #76
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This war sucks in manga form. Too drawn out and taking to much time to do one battle scene. This is going to be a long and drawn out arc before any major battles happen. I mean Kakashi vs Kabuto again.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #77
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i think the only point to use santa's sensing abilities inside kakashis body was to pinpoint Zabuza since they obviously cant see him because of the mist..and thats the primary reason they need to incapacitate Zabuza first..^^

yup he will be fine..youre most probably right, the moment their shadows overlap both would be bound..kakashi could think up of something..^^

hahaha..i only remembered his name because i've been questioning his title as
the "master of the 7 swords" hahaha..
Yes, I guess so, but why not have him sense and relay his message?
Yes they absolutely need to get rid of Zabuza.

Yes, Kakashi is smart like that. Really though why not use a Kakashi shadow clone for this? :/

Ahhh, good reason.

Quote:
youre right..bad move for kabuto..if kakashi's plan goes well he'll lose two instead of one pawn..

maybe the only reason it was kakashi was because of speed..thats what i think..given that when he uses chidori he could go lightning speed..no one else could do that..except maybe for Guy and Lee..
Yes lose of two is not good for Kabuto. Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee

I guess he is suppose to be fast isn't he, but hen my shadow clone idea comes into play. Or even a lightning clone.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #78
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee.

Haku was able to block (presumably) 80+ exploding tags with his Ice Dome.

Weak? No.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #79
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Whoops missed this one.

Yes risking a leader is not good strategy. The should have used a no name even if he would be likely to die in the attack.

Maybe so, it seems that Kabuto can see everyone on the field. That's a pretty cool technique.

Well, it would end the Mist technique, but they probably have infinite cloth. -_-

Old 01-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #80
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Yes, I guess so, but why not have him sense and relay his message?
Yes they absolutely need to get rid of Zabuza.

Yes, Kakashi is smart like that. Really though why not use a Kakashi shadow clone for this? :/

Ahhh, good reason.

Yes lose of two is not good for Kabuto. Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee

I guess he is suppose to be fast isn't he, but hen my shadow clone idea comes into play. Or even a lightning clone.
yeah using a shadow clone does makes sense..but could you perform a mind-body transfer with a clone?

hmm..sense and relay..but how would kakashi know the exact location? from what i think its like when you're a sensor you could sense and distinguish one chakra from another and so you could feel if it is close..its like when santa is in kakashi's body he could reach zabuza even with his eyes closed because he can sense..but when its like you said..he could say "oh zabuza is here" but kakashi wouldnt know exactly where..