Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #41
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 523 Discussion

I liked the chapter. I'm looking forward to see if Zabuza can cut though Haku.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 01-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #42
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

damm with even more powerful characters zabuza seems even weaker i dont like this...
and i thought zabuza had super great ears so how come kakashi can get him with a jutsu that has been said to be so loud its not meant to be used for ambush
Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #43
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wait !! look at page one does that mean zabuza is stronger than kisame ???
it says that they are the mists strongest swordsmen
Old 01-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #44
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
By your Logic Raiga would have to be the wielder of Kiba not Ringo.
By my logic, what you said sounded like

Kiba's neck, in Raiga's hand, with Akamaru biting Kiba's legs, acting as a mace...

Omg, epic sword idea is epi]{!

Idc what any of you say, Gai's attack was BS, Kisame is best swordsman, that cant be summoned XD
I want to see needleman go for it!
YAY NEW KISAME!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #45
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The chapter was excellent! I love the swordsmen, most interesting part was to actually learn who they were and about their swords!

@jjjs: please stop double posting, edit your previous post if you have more to add.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #46
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Zabuza should've had a normal sword.

recreating by blood was horrible.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #47
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
The background in this chapter, was excellent...learning about the Seven Ninja Swordsman's names and some history. Plus we learn Suigetsu's true object, it wasn't just sword collecting after all...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #48
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Spoiler:
The background in this chapter, was excellent...learning about the Seven Ninja Swordsman's names and some history. Plus we learn Suigetsu's true object, it wasn't just sword collecting after all...
Yea I was glad to find out more about Suigetsu and the Seven Swordsman. I wonder if Suigetsu can archive his goal.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #49
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Chapter 523 Discussion

Epic chapter! All seven of the swordsman are now introduced. It's interesting that Ameyuri has the lightining fangs that Raiga had. Or rather, it was Raiga who has them from Ameyuri, but via Raiga and the anime, the swords themselves were introduced a lot earlier. This just shows that Kishimoto and Pierrot obviously discuss these things.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. It's like history's repeating itself. I wonder if Kakashi will do the same when he was in that position, grabbed by Haku, or if Zabuza will succeed this time. I'm 90% sure that Kakashi will do the same as he did before.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #50
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That chapter was sick.

Especially the guy with the threading sword.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #51
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

The threading sword is the most bloodiest and I love It
Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #52
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just think his mask is cool...
Old 01-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #53
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Zabuza should've had a normal sword.

recreating by blood was horrible.
Threading sword was kind of gay but I liked all the others. And I for one thought it was cool that Zabuza's sword renews itself by blood. I mean when I first found out about Samhada I was like "man.....how did Zabuza just end up with a giant normal sword. That sucks". So atleast it does have an ability after all. Besides, it fits perfectly that it has something to do with blood spill....It's Zabuza we're talking about.

Anyway, talk about deja vu with Haku jumping in front of the bullet. And Kakashi is awsome. Would've been a good plan if Kabuto wasn't watcing the whole thing on that weird grid (who could've known). But what a good sport to entrust his body to someone other than himself in such an intense setting.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #54
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

LOL! There was a ninja named "Santa" xDD

But anyways...EPIC chap!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:30 PM   #55
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it was really like the first battle again!!!
KAKASHI!!! DUCK! GAAAAHHHH!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:37 AM   #56
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
By my logic, what you said sounded like

Kiba's neck, in Raiga's hand, with Akamaru biting Kiba's legs, acting as a mace...

Omg, epic sword idea is epi]{!

Idc what any of you say, Gai's attack was BS, Kisame is best swordsman, that cant be summoned XD
I want to see needleman go for it!
YAY NEW KISAME!
i think he meant kiba the sword..or "fang" for that matter..i mean kiba directly translates to fang ^^ unless you are being sarcastic..

and Kisame obviously couldnt be summoned because during the time he was killed kabuto had no time to collect DNA from him..^^
Old 01-14-2011, 05:43 AM   #57
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the chapter was great..although it leaves us again with more questions..like how the hell did mangetsu become the master of the 7 swords? if i'm not mistaken he died while training without even becoming part of the 7 swordsmen..

for those who ever wondered why the great cleaver didnt regenerate itself while in the hands of Suigetsu, my theory is because he doesnt own it in the sense that for any of the legendary swords to be yours it must either be passed down to you OR you killed its fomer wielder..suigetsu, not having either does not "won" the sword..unlike kisame did with fatso ^^
Old 01-14-2011, 05:53 AM   #58
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@kravenkornivus:
Please edit and merge your posts as it might be considered as post-farming.
Im not an official here.

@Thread:
The explosion sword looks like it is not destroyable, it can withstood that much explosion.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 01-14-2011, 06:07 AM   #59
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
the chapter was great..although it leaves us again with more questions..like how the hell did mangetsu become the master of the 7 swords? if i'm not mistaken he died while training without even becoming part of the 7 swordsmen..

for those who ever wondered why the great cleaver didnt regenerate itself while in the hands of Suigetsu, my theory is because he doesnt own it in the sense that for any of the legendary swords to be yours it must either be passed down to you OR you killed its fomer wielder..suigetsu, not having either does not "won" the sword..unlike kisame did with fatso ^^
I think he died before Suigetsu got to join

Suigetsu didn't kill any people or get any blood so the sword didn't regenerate from Bee or A's attacks.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #60
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I think he died before Suigetsu got to join

Suigetsu didn't kill any people or get any blood so the sword didn't regenerate from Bee or A's attacks.
Yeah, pretty much this and such. : /