Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Summaries

When making a HUGE text wall, I strongly suggest that you make a summary, then adding a few key points that you want to point out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Summaries

You must be so proud of Deidara.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You must be so proud of Deidara.
I am. He saved me 20 minutes of reading it, then another 20 minutes to thoroughly respond to everything.

@SasukeUchihaZ: Don't spam.

Old 01-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

He's spamming everywhere. I NEED A BANHAMMAH.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
He's spamming everywhere. I NEED A BANHAMMAH.
Or he is just a extra special stupid user.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

summaries... this is true. lol
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

not to offend anyone. or under appreciate their work, but when i see a wall of text i run away.

or skim through for key points.

maybe instead of a full summary. jsut highlight your points
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
not to offend anyone. or under appreciate their work, but when i see a wall of text i run away.

or skim through for key points.

maybe instead of a full summary. jsut highlight your points
I skim or don't read the whole thing 40% of the time.

That makes me think. We should have a highlight option.

Last edited by zerosameri; 01-07-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: think not thing
Old 01-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^YES!! I second that notion.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
^YES!! I second that notion.
It would be better than having lots of blold, color, or large text to get your point. For example

Spoiler:
This is a really long theory that has no point to it. So I'll give it one when I think of it. Sasuke is a super awesome character that everyone hates but still manages to have so much fans it crazy. Itachi on the other hand hardly has any haters, but you know... Kishi made him a good-bad guy. Then there is Madara who is Tobi. But people say he is Obito, Izuna, Shisui, or Kagami. Someone even said he was Sasuke's mom. That would be weird. Naruto is very slow. So slow he didn't notice a thing. Yamato.. He got caught in such a way. It's sad. Then Madara put him in a gay pose when he stuck him in that statue. Naruto is clearly gay for Sasuke. No normal guy in there right mind would chance after a guy who clearly hates him for like 3 years. After all of that now Sasuke wants to kill him and Naruto still wants to chance after him and be like "oh sasuke I'll save you!". Sasuke is like "Screw you. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!".. now Sakura is just like "Sasuke sasuke sasuke! NARUTO I LOVE YOU! NO WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK" Did i mention NAruto hyperventilated for Sasuke? Sakura needs to die, no one likes her and she is so useless.. Even slow Naruto knows that. I mean Sakura got her ass kicked by blind, just about dead, no chakra, torn mussels, and over all weak. And yet he still won! Can you even fallow my rambling to prove my point? This is very hard. not that much. To make this as long as I can to prove my point. So kakashi he is a ok character. Madara is tobi. Deal with it. But it would be cool if he was RS for lulz. Madara is hyped to be the strongest character in Naruto right now. While Naruto can power rape just about any one in his RS mode. Speaking of Naruto power rapping everyone. He should take the Chunin exams in his current state. So RS Naruto vs up coming Chunin. Naruto will be like "die" and they do. lolololololol. I think this is long enough.

Summary: This whole thing to to prove a point.
Key point:
-Madara = Tobi
-Naruto in RS state is Badass
-Some people say Tobi is sasuke mom
-Let Obit die all ready

-Sakura sucks

See a summary is awesome along with the key point. But any ways with a highlighting feature, a point wouldn't like a mess (I.e my example)