Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
diamonddeath
Ninja Academy Student

diamonddeath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

First scan:

Thanks to des for it!

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

It has been confirmed that a new Ultimate Ninja game will be coming out for the PS3 and Xbox360 titled Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation. The characters confirmed so far are as follows:
  • C
  • Darui
  • Haku
  • Naruto (Original, Shippuden)
  • Raikage
  • Zabuza Momochi

I'm going to put here what I said in another thread about what I think should be included in this new game.

Quote:
I've said this before, and I'll say it, again. Hopefully someone with the power to make the next game will read this, because this was voted thumbs up on a youtube video to the point where it was one of the first posts you see on that video...

What the next Ultimate Ninja Storm installment needs is the ability to play co-op with teams. Similarly to Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, the other player would be one of the assist characters (or the only assist character), and a third player could be the second assist character. The team of three would actual be three different players (or up to three). The co-op gameplay would have the other player use their character as an assist just like how a player in Storm 1 and 2 uses assists by pressing the L1 or R1 button. The player in battle would be the one to choose when to switch out with the other player by pressing the same button, but on their own controller. Then, that player who switched out of the battle (possibly to recover) would act as the assist for someone else.

Each character might have their own health bar so that players can take turns switching out, and there could even be a health and/or power balance like in Clash of Ninja when the sides are uneven. This would allow for up to 6 players in total, or maybe even just 4, like in Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

There are so many ideas that can be implemented into the third installment, but this co-op idea is the one that I ultimately find myself upset about for not being in Storm 2 when Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 got it right and was released beforehand. I still loved Storm 2, though, but I'm just saying that co-op is so much fun.

Last edited by Ashen; 06-21-2011 at 05:47 PM.
diamonddeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread: Predictions, Fixes, and more.

They need to have Pain's Gravatational Pull Jutsu, they need to have visual ninjutsu(like Amaterasu), Sasuke needs to have Susano'o, and Tobi needs to come as "Madara".
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread: Predictions, Fixes, and more.

Why does everyone want Tobi as Madara? It doesn't matter!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #4
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

All i want is to make every character equal and less spam

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I want A,Onoki,Mei, and Danzo in it, and what NarutoUzumaki12 said, spam made online boring.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Why does everyone want Tobi as Madara? It doesn't matter!
Well, they are too completely different character. Madara doesn`t have the same fighting style as Tobi.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
All i want is to make every character equal and less spam
You mean make itachi the same strength as perhaps a Genin? Retarded.

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i want a better online mode that isnt laggy i also want a story mode that isnt all walking and has other battles besides story ones i want custom jutus and most of all a created character mode

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Jutsu clash should make a return.
Destructible environments/stages.
EMS SASUKE!!!
Should have over 100 characters.
Even more epic story mode boss battles!!!
................................just to name a few.

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #10
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konan

That is all
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #11
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

off topic question: does naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 have jutsu cashes?

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

jutsu clashes

play down itachis awakening like maybe take away amateratsu. or keep ammy and make it slower. also make his ultimate tsukyomi he was the genjutsu master for goodness sake.

diedara is ridiculous. some people actually like him and wanna play as him but they cant, why? because anyone who sees you pick diedara is gonna quit because they think you going to spam or they are going to spam you because they think your going to spam. give him basic combos. make his shurikens slower so they cant be spammed meaning you have to use them.

short ougis should stay i dont get as tired of seeing them.

make a new online feature. i no these are random and made up but something like a tournament mode where its like the chunin exams tournament sorta like the raging blast series or a team mode online where you have two squads of 3 and you in a forest or something and its like a mission where you try and fight the other team while trying to capture something(a flag or lost cat) that way clans would have a real reason to exist.

3 health bars please lengthen the game man

destructible stages

walking on trees or walls would be cool

for minor characters make their awakenings a little better because people who like to use shino who face a SM naruto obviously those awakenings are no where near equal. make 4/6 tails cannon easier to dodge then it wouldnt be so bad. its not even that fast. just that stupid chakra gun volley.

and alas characters:
killer bee(samehada(awakening: v2 or full 8 tails again if v2 awakening den menacing ball ougi)
kankuro(sasori puppet)
tsunade(make her jutsu that thing where she scrambles your nerves but in this case your controls for 5-10 seconds and her awakening mitotic regeneration)
sakura(make her justu a healing jutsu)
sasuke(ems if it goes that far or MS susano'o awakening but dont OD his awakening like itachis and make susano'o arrows easily spammable)
naruto(controlled nine tailed form)
kisame(kisamehada form)
raikage
jugo(CS2)
danzo(shisui sharingan eye awakening)
mei
onoki
omoi or darui
karui
jiraiya(give him frog song somewhere in his moveset)
orochimaru(awakening his true snake form)
ect.

etz i guess would work but i dont know how that would work

wow that was alot but i have so much more
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

no one answered my question yet! >:O

Old 01-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #14
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

yes to your question Hachibi
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #15
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post
You mean make itachi the same strength as perhaps a Genin? Retarded.
well by balanced i meant having his susano'o get a little under-powerd.
why" it gets annoying when the cheap bastards start spamming and raping you in the corner

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #16
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I. Like storm 2, but I want the talking before the battle, and awakening ultimate jutsu, more characters and stages and longer story mode of course

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke View Post
I. Like storm 2, but I want the talking before the battle, and awakening ultimate jutsu, more characters and stages and longer story mode of course
ultimate awakening would make the matches shorter, cheaper, and more spam worthy. it just makes everything over powered. unless they add a bar or lower the damage than yeah that would be good
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #18
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo_Sharingan View Post
yes to your question Hachibi
to be clear i said ultimate ninja heroes 3 "accel 3" for the psp, so it DOES have jutsu clashes?

Old 01-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
Shikamaru Inuzuka
Apprentice Genin

Shikamaru Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The story mode in UNS2 was almost perfect just make it 3D in UNS3 and that would be awsome. Also when you use awakening have a diffrent nin. jutsu like the did with shikamaru. (shadow sewing to shadow pinning)

Shikamaru Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

A campaign setting more 3D and vivid, identical to the original Storm, but on a much grander scale. I'm talking one that doesn't just show the Leaf Village.

More destructive stages, and just more stages in general.

Steadier online play.

Longer boss battles.

Balance on the characters. Say, for example, Deidara.

Longer campaign mode.

Make it more ninja-like. Have characters able to walk on trees, walls, etc.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote