Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #41
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: Naruto clash of ninja Revolution 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukidiedara0 View Post
i think they may put a addon or something for revolution3 because on the ninja info card when i completed story mode it only said story mode 26% done.
you have to do it on different AI levels to get it up to 100% (i use AI as hardness)
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #42
Itsuchi2
Freshmen Academy Student

Itsuchi2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HUGE REV 4 SPOILER ALERT!!! Spoiler: I hav connections to the developers at TOMY USA and it has already been confirmed that the rev 3 animation has been redone to be better an dmore like the anime unlike in rev 3...the new confirmed characters so far are: Nine-tailed Sage Naruto (he can transform from nine-tailed alll the way up to 7-tailed naruto who has the special that includes the 8th transformation), Tend0 (Pain), Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Konan, 8 gates Guy, Danzo, Raikage, Killer Bee, Super Raikage, 8-tailed Killer Bee, Minato, Sage Jiraiya, Sharingan Sasuke (Mangekyo Sasuke), Tobi, Susano'o Itachi, and Susano'o Sasuke are all I know of so far. I created some fan vids on youtube (same username) if u guys want some entertainment. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 is supposed to release in spring 2011. I can keep u posted on my youtube vids as well. I tell the truth. There will so far from what the developers told me, there are 80+ chars and there will be 2 transition in soem stages now. Specials: Rock Lee will hav two new specials, most of all the others will hav new specials as well. Hinata's back special in byakugan mode is her Twin Lion Fists jutsu; Tendo's jump special is Almighty Push just like deidara's c3.
Itsuchi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #43
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

great

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #44
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That sounds pretty BA

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #45
itachiuchiha75
Freshmen Academy Student

itachiuchiha75 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When does number 4 even come out? I want it so bad!!!
itachiuchiha75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #46
itachiuchiha75
Freshmen Academy Student

itachiuchiha75 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is not even tobi he is way stronger than he looks!!
itachiuchiha75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #47
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah, i want to move to japan.... I WILL HAVE MY CONR!!! besides, the japanese get actual-up -to-date stuff because in america they have just barely started translating the series...

Old 12-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #48
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Look up Clash of Ninja Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP. Seeing how similar revolution 3 was to EX 3, there's almost zero chance we'll be getting anything SP doesn't have aside from Towa, Komachi, Bando and Kagura. Don't start ridiculous rumors about nine-tailed naruto or whatever.

EDIT: They're not translating any of the japanese games in america. There's a chance they'll translate SP and put it as Revolution 4 or some other title, but Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 and 4 have their equivalents in Revolution 1 and 2. Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 1, 2, and 3 all have their equivalent in Revolution 3. Now America has pretty much caught up to Japan and they have no further reason to make games different, so I believe that from here on out they'll keep translating whatever comes out in japan.

-Gin

Last edited by Gin; 12-04-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #49
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope so

Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #50
savionce
Freshmen Academy Student

savionce is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to savionce
Cool Re: Naruto clash of ninja Revolution 4

Actually, they have Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 or Special. It was released December 2nd or 12th. I forgot We'll get it in 2011 (hopefully).
savionce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #51
Tenten!
Apprentice Genin

Tenten! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

karin plz. :>

" I'll show you what I can do. "
-
Tenten

Clash of ninja3
:2965 8729 7526

Nindo:
" There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."
-Ino Yamanaka.

Tenten! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:31 AM   #52
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really hope they just don't translate the Japanese games from now on, based off the crap the Japanese Tomy seems to make. Two years, one more new combo special, and a few new characters? (At most, 5) Yeah, I think I'll stick with Rev.

Also, @ Hikari, moving to Japan will guarentee you never play Rev again... the Rev series is just the European/American version of the stuff they make in Japan, except the Rev guys actually put EFFORT into their games...
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Zango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #53
Gin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
I really hope they just don't translate the Japanese games from now on, based off the crap the Japanese Tomy seems to make. Two years, one more new combo special, and a few new characters? (At most, 5) Yeah, I think I'll stick with Rev.

Also, @ Hikari, moving to Japan will guarentee you never play Rev again... the Rev series is just the European/American version of the stuff they make in Japan, except the Rev guys actually put EFFORT into their games...
They did add new gameplay mechanics and they clearly did work hard on the new characters. Watch a few Killer Bee and Namikaze gameplay videos. But other than that, you're kind of right. Though Revolution 3 really was EX 3 with new throws.

-Gin
Old 01-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #54
Zango
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
They did add new gameplay mechanics and they clearly did work hard on the new characters. Watch a few Killer Bee and Namikaze gameplay videos. But other than that, you're kind of right. Though Revolution 3 really was EX 3 with new throws.
I guess you could argue that, though there are recycled Kakashi animations in Minato's move set. Rev 3 also did include bug fixes, Anko, Anbu Kakashi (though he consisted entirely of recycled moves) and I'm pretty sure Ex 3 didn't have Bando or Kagura... don't think they had the generic fake Anbu members either, though I could be wrong.

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
Old 01-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #55
Gin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
I guess you could argue that, though there are recycled Kakashi animations in Minato's move set. Rev 3 also did include bug fixes, Anko, Anbu Kakashi (though he consisted entirely of recycled moves) and I'm pretty sure Ex 3 didn't have Bando or Kagura... don't think they had the generic fake Anbu members either, though I could be wrong.
Well, Anbu Kakashi does play somewhat differently because of his specials. I'd say there's more variation between him and Kakashi than between Lee and Guy. I don't really know what you're getting at with 'generic fake anbu members' though. Towa had very interesting combo strings, and Komachi was just really fun all around and had the needle string. I'm pretty sure that if they looked different, people would like them a lot more.

-Gin
Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #56
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I don't know about 4, but Ninja Special looks pretty poor. There's only about five new characters including...

Spoiler:
Sage Mode Naruto, Sasuke (updated moveset), Killer Bee, Raikage, and Minato

Unfortunatley, there's no Pain... Yeah. A discrace. It's a real dissappointment for the series.

They won't add any stages (they still have the chunin exam finals stage... We have been past that point FOREVER now. Take out the stage...), characters, or features. They just keep recycling everything. I don't understand why they have so much intrest in keeping ANBU Kakashi. I mean, sure, he's a sweet character, but his moveset is almost exactly the same as Kakashi's...

Hell, is Pain and Zetsu apparently too much to ask for...!?

Anyhoo, let's just hope Revolution 4 has a positive result...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #57
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsuchi2 View Post
HUGE REV 4 SPOILER ALERT!!! Spoiler: I hav connections to the developers at TOMY USA and it has already been confirmed that the rev 3 animation has been redone to be better an dmore like the anime unlike in rev 3...the new confirmed characters so far are: Nine-tailed Sage Naruto (he can transform from nine-tailed alll the way up to 7-tailed naruto who has the special that includes the 8th transformation), Tend0 (Pain), Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Konan, 8 gates Guy, Danzo, Raikage, Killer Bee, Super Raikage, 8-tailed Killer Bee, Minato, Sage Jiraiya, Sharingan Sasuke (Mangekyo Sasuke), Tobi, Susano'o Itachi, and Susano'o Sasuke are all I know of so far. I created some fan vids on youtube (same username) if u guys want some entertainment. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 is supposed to release in spring 2011. I can keep u posted on my youtube vids as well. I tell the truth. There will so far from what the developers told me, there are 80+ chars and there will be 2 transition in soem stages now. Specials: Rock Lee will hav two new specials, most of all the others will hav new specials as well. Hinata's back special in byakugan mode is her Twin Lion Fists jutsu; Tendo's jump special is Almighty Push just like deidara's c3.
If everything you said is true, then this game will pwn storm 2... sadly it's not true...

Last edited by megabbaut; 01-14-2011 at 05:23 PM.
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #58
Blakuro
Freshmen Academy Student

Blakuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If they do make a NSCONR4 they should have dark naruto
Blakuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #59
Zango
Genin Elite

Really, if you ask me, I'd be happy with just these things:

1. MORE FREIKING COMBO SPECIALS! You're telling me that Kakuzu & Hidan would just punch someone in the face? lolno. More like "the usual" Hidan attack/Kakuzu wind attack.

2. New characters. Drop Yugao. Drop the filler characters. Get Pain and everyone else in there. Hopefully it'll go up to the Kage Summit arc, but I somehow doubt it.

3. Fix the online. Put some method of punishment in for DCers. Here's an idea: do what they did in Mario Kart and make people LOSE points when they leave a game mid-way. Simple.

4. Make the story mode actually have REAL difficulty. Sorry guys, but giving all your enemies Hyper-armor isn't adding REAL difficulty, it's just adding a retarded frustrating gimmick that just ruins the whole story.

5. Can we have some character accuracy or something? I'll be frank, this will probably never happen, as it would make the game very un-balanced. But think of it this way: If everyone's overpowered, no-one's overpowered.

That's really my wish-list. I guess updated graphics would be nice...

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
Old 02-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #60
bnt99
Freshmen Academy Student

bnt99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope that CONR4 is not like Gekitou ninja taisen sp because i watced vids on that and no offense but Japan is lossing it's edge on making games. I love Pein and all the charecters every1 is getting so hyped about that they might be in CONR4 but the charector i realy wanthem to have is Jaraya sage mode
bnt99 is offline   Reply With Quote